Jimmy! My Horny Son!

Story Info
Jimmy wanted her to model panties.
2.8k words
4.09
543.5k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
95 Followers

My Jimmy wanted me to model my panties!

I was in the traffic driving home, dead slow and stop. Remembering what I had said to Jimmy my Son this morning before I left for the office. He is between jobs and because his Dad walked out on us both, I thought Jimmy would be only to pleased to help me around the house, at least do the things his Dad used to do for me. I said nothing about to me.

Park your bums for a while so that I can tell you how my Jimmy did his upward best to cum up to my expectations.

We have never been a rich family, Norman my ex was always getting sacked and was weeks between jobs. Which meant I had to work overtime to make up for his shortcomings. Working late in the office meant I was with my Boss a lot more and he was a lecherous old fart. For long enough I was telling him to remove his hand from my knickers. Then I was begging the guy for overtime. He told me he would pay me an extra hundred a week for favours. Started with me sucking him off three times a week. I didn't mind that, in fact I really liked the taste of his spunk.

The extra sex in the office usually turned me on and Norman seemed to smell my horniness so it usually meant me leaning over the kitchen table when I was getting food prepared. He was up to all kinds of tricks, like making me walk over him with legs splayed around his body as I walked so he could see up my skirts with a torch. Then after he watched that Sharon Stone film where she flashes her pussy, he begged me to do that for him. I do it a lot and it never fails to turn him on. I have to admit it turns me on too. Of course, I teased him to cover for the fact that my knickers were already wet. It got Norman hot to trot when I kept telling him he was making me hot and horny, that he was making my knickers all soggy.

Talking about knickers I had been into town shopping during my lunch break as I had been giving some serious thought to my wet knickers. I slipped into Marks and Sparks for six pair of white knickers in a bargain pack. I put them into my desk so I could change into a clean pair when the Boss had finished with me.

My mercenary mind was already getting greedy, I reckoned I could get

£200 a week if I let him put his cock into my pussy and if he wanted to do anal with me then that would be worth 300, surely?

By the time Norman walked out on me, I was getting to the third stage with the Boss, he was anally fingering me every fuck we had. Norman had taken on with a blonde half his age and ten times richer than me. I was no longer any contest. He fucked off to fuck her! Trouble was that left me more destitute and more in need of extra cash to pay the bills Norman left me with. Tonight, I had given the Boss my ass! He has a big cock and it had been a painful experience. Don't get me wrong! I was far from an anal virgin. Norman and I were always doing it. Usually on the Saturday afternoon when Jimmy went to the football. We were into lots of kinky things and Saturdays was the day we really went to town with each other. I missed Norman for those Saturday afternoons.

Jimmy wasn't anywhere to be seen when I got home, being Tuesday night I stopped at the Chippy for fish and chips, peas and pickled onions. I went into the kitchen, there was no table set or anything. That did not help my temper. I put the fish and chips into a large pyrex dish and put it in the over a low light. The peas went into the micro wave, but not turned on and the onions remained in the bag. I slipped out of my shoes and went up to change my knickers, they were soggy.

He was laying on my bed with the cover over him I pulled it off him and was amazed he was naked. I told him to get dressed. For some daft reason I felt terribly shy seeing my own Son naked in my bed. Laying on my side. Even with Norman away I still lay on the same side of the bed. He moved and I saw a pair of my knickers down by his cock. Thank goodness it was soft! I was sitting on the loo having a pee before it struck me that the knickers were the pair from the night before. That pair I had used to catch the boss's sperm which was still running out of my pussy on the way home from work last night. The pair I was wearing now was even worse. There was sperm running out of my bum and my pussy into them still!

I heard him stirring so I pulled my knickers up, flushed the loo and ran down the stairs. At work I had seen my Boss naked for the first time and my Son naked for the first time since he was a baby in my arms when I got home! My Boss had virtually double fucked me!

'Foods out, Darling!

'Coming!'

Wrong tense, Jimmy! I mused to myself. You already did cum!

We sat and ate our meal in deadly silence, both of us too shy to open the conversation. I was sitting very aware of my knickers, the state they were in. My skirt would be soaked too.

'I'm sorry, Mom! I overslept!

'What do you think you were doing, Jimmy?'

'Sleeping!'

'And what part did my knickers play in your sleeping?'

'You saw them? I do not know why I do it, Mom! I just get turned on, seeing them in the linen basket. I look in women's magazines for pictures of women in their knickers. I spy on you hoping to catch you in your knickers.'

'What will seeing me in my knickers do for you?'

'I would do anything just to see you naked except for your knickers.

'I only wear white cheap ones from Marks and Sparks, Jimmy.'

'Its seeing them warm, wet and stained, me knowing you must feel them wet like that! That they smell of you! That they must taste of you?'

'You put my knickers to your nose?'

'O-o-oh! Yeah!'

'You put them into your mouth?'

'Oooooh! Mummy! Yes!'

'Well! I don't know what to say or do, Jimmy! I am your Mother! The whole thing embarrasses me.'

'Can I see you in the knickers you have on? Can you model all your others, they are not all white ones! You have some really saucy ones in your bedside cabinet.'

'You have been through all my personal things?'

'I cant help it. I saw you doing some really sexy things with Dad. You were always flashing your knickers and your naked pussy to him. Have you never shaved the hair off your pussy?

'Jimmy stop this dirty talk. You have no right to ask your Mum all these very personal questions!'

'I cant help myself you make me feel so horny. Can I ask you to do something for me, Mum?'

'What's that, Jimmy?

'Please, Mum! Pull up your skirt for me, show me your knickers, right now!'

'But, they are not clean! I have been wearing them all day!'

'I think you are playing hard to get, Mum! You are prick teasing me.'

'I am not!'

'Then, show me you knickers, panties what ever you want to call them. No one else is here to see you.'

The dialogue between Mother and Son was creating an unbearable tension and something or someone had to give.

The dress I was wearing was off the shoulders, for my Bosses benefit, not my Sons. I stood up and walked away from him until the light was showing my lissom body to good effect and then I slowly, teasingly edged up my skirt up a millimetre at a time, first uncovering my knees, then I slowly turned so he could see the backs of my lovely feminine straight legs. My seamed stockings clung snugly to my legs and Jimmy waited with baited breath as his eyes physically climbed up my seams, aware that his cock was climbing up them too. Guess I was out of my skull, I wasn't acting like his Mother, more like a model on a catwalk. I was acting like a teasing slut, with a coy sexy look on my face. Solely for his benefit, no one else's. It must have dawned on him that he was going to get to fuck me. What I was doing and the way I was doing it, would mean that there would only be one ending.. He put his hand down and hitched his cock up in his pants so that I could see he had a colossal hard on and he had the hots for me! He wanted me desperately. I was so hot I wanted his cock in me!

I turned round again to reveal that I was uncovering my thighs and Jimmy shuddered, he must have felt his balls clenching, I knew from experience that his knob would be throbbing. Norman often told me when I teased him it felt as if someone was squeezing his testicles. That his anal muscles contracted shutting his buttocks tightly together. There was no doubt at all that Jimmy was feeling all these things too. I was driving him nuts! Would my Son rape me? At this rate I suspected he was going to shoot in his pants!

I was enjoying the ride, my Son was a man and I was pulling his strings, making a puppet out of him. My eyes were feeding on his massive cock and I was internally praying that he would take it out and attack me with it. Ravish me! It had been so long since I was fucked legally by Norman, my husband. I treated the sex with my Boss as purely business, the means to an end. I had to have money to live, to pay the bills. It was a job of work to me. There was no pleasure to be gained from it. If that made me a hooker, then that was what I was, a hooker!

This thing with my Son was pleasure, my Son was made from the loins of his Father and my vagina, my womb, my body. I had a right to fuck him! He belonged to me! I had a right to draw him back in to my womb as I had expelled him all those years ago. I was looking down on him, goading him to grab me and strip me whenever he found me dressed, but still he held back. His Father never held back. I was never allowed to say no to him. His power, his strength forbade it! His prick was my phallic God! Why wasn't my Son taking what I was so blatantly offering to him? It seemed as if I wasn't teasing him enough! I turned to my lingerie drawer and pulled out the drawer holding all my knickers. I tipped it onto the bed, beside him. I then opened the cabinet drawer where my crotch less panties were kept. I threw them onto the bed too. His eyes lit up and his cock jerked as if it had been injected with Viagra.

'Why don't you pick a pair for me to model for you and a pair for yourself to wear?'

'Can I wear the ones you just took off, Mum?'

'Of course you can, Darling. They will be nice and gooey for you. All wet with Mommy's cunt juices!'

I watched him eagerly step into them and pull them up tightly around his groin, they were that wet that his cock was clearly visible. Oh! My! God! Now he was teasing me! Then he chose Normans favourite. He picked up my red crotch less nylon pair. There was no frills on them, just plain panties with a hemmed hole which exposed my pussy and asshole. I slipped them on and posed for him, even laying on the floor and gaping my thighs wide. The dirty Son-of-a-Bitch just lay back and played with his rampancy. To think that I gave birth to him! I knew what was coming next, he would want me to put on my titty-poky-outy bra to match the panties! It's not very often I'm right because he told me to put on my blue thong set instead! I liked the set to, because the thong was made of elasticated fabric and when I had it on it followed the contours of my vulva like a second skin. I have been trying to get a set of a natural skin colour. It even makes me horny when I see how it enhances my slit. When I am wearing it, like now, I can't resist tracing my fingers up and down the wet heat of my vagina. The bra was like a pair of triangular Tanganyikan postage stamps. When my nipples were erect, as they now were, they were like triangular thimbles.

'God! I am needing a fuck! Stop teasing me come and fuck me. Bring a pillow lets do it on the floor!'

He picked up the pillow and the tube of KY Jelly that was underneath it. His cock was sticking out the elastic band of my knickers he was wearing.

That caused my anus to behave like a bull frog's mouth when the frogess of his dreams hops onto his lily leaf. Like the horny toad of a frog, I only had fucking on my mind. Sink or swim I wanted my Son's deliciously hard prick up me. Pussy or ass, I just didn't give a damn!

He threw the pillow at me. I trapped between my hands and tits and placed it under my head to lay on.

'No you don't, Mum! Kneel on it and stick your beautiful ass up in the fucking position for me. Modelling those knickers certainly turned me on to getting this thing up your bum. I am going to fuck you in your ass!'

Oh! I do like it when my Son is demanding!

'Take it easy, Jimmikins! I have never been fucked in the ass with a cock your size before. Plenty of that jelly on you cock and in my asshole, please!'

'Yes, Mum.'

He was gentleness personified. I moaned when he started to finger-fuck my rectum, multiplying his fingers by one every minute until he had four of them inside me. That had me fucking his fingers with my ass, endeavouring to get them in as deep as I could. I was an hot assed broad now, desperate for my Son's cock.

'I'm ready, Jimmy. Do it! Just ease it in until I say stop. Let Mummy get used to it.'

He placed his bulbous appendage against my sphincter. I contracted on reflex and opened up again with anal down pressure, at that moment I pressed back onto it and moaned when he pushed in at the same time. It stung like a Stiletto knife thrust. The agony was acute!

'Whoa, Boy! Take it easy!' I froze, he froze, but we remained joined at the anal-hip. This is where the camera boys jump in to take their close-ups. Pics of Mummy taking her Son's meat.'

My Jimmy has always been an impatient lad! Like his Father I guess. At least Jimmy stopped, Daddy didn't. Daddy filled my cavity with one brutal thrust until I felt his six and three quarter inches of masculine manhood fill up the same depth of my bum. Now Jimmy was at the wheel, foot down, driving towards No-Mans Land! I crash dived the pillow and tried to bite big chunks out of it. Loving the pain, loving the fuck, loving my Son for wanting to do it to me. Incest? This was incestrally fantastic!

There was a storm in my Son's loins. With the uncontrollability of youth he plundered Mother's asshole. Even Henry Daimler would have applauded my Jimmy. He was driving his Big End into my ass with the speed of a light alloy piston. Friction causes heat. Excessive heat causes an explosion. There were two. Jimmy's first, then mine. We collapsed through fucking exhaustion. Jimmy's Dad had never made me cum like that and this was my Jimmy's first fuck! Before you go running off to report this to the Guinness Book of Records. Don't! The genius of fucking has only just started!

Jack

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
95 Followers