Sylvia's Surprise Ch. 05

Story Info
This time, I surprised Sylvia.
2k words
4.64
41.7k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
366 Followers

Sylvia and I didn't meet again for a few days. We needed to recharge, I think. It had been a wild few days and I needed a break. Oh, the sex was amazing and I want more of it, but I also knew that we could burn out if we weren't careful.

Lori and I had dinner with her folks over the weekend, though, and Sylvia looked good enough to eat. But we behaved and kept our clothes on through the whole meal. My juices were flowing by the end of the evening, and I fucked Lori hard that night. I think she wondered what had gotten into me. I was ravenous.

On Monday, Herb called me and asked me if I could come over. I had actually gone to work, but I didn't need to be there really, so I told my assistant that I had a meeting with Herb, and I headed over to their house. It's early July and hot, so I was glad for the air conditioning in the truck, that's for sure.

I had no idea what Herb had on his mind, so I was a little bit worried. Not nervous, but I knew that there was always the possibility that he had found out about Sylvia. It wasn't likely, of course, but it could happen. And I couldn't think of what else he might want.

When I got there, Herb answered the door for me and welcomed me in. He didn't act angry or concerned, so I relaxed and we went to their kitchen for a drink. While we were there, Herb asked me if I could help him with something. I said sure.

He said, "The master bathroom sink is leaking and I just don't have the energy to get under there and fix it. I hope you don't mind, but I really would appreciate the help." He looked almost embarrassed to ask.

"Sure, of course. Happy to do it, but I didn't bring tools. Point me to your toolbox and I'll do it now. Are you ok with not having that bathroom for an hour or so?"

He said, "No problem, we have others. It's just been on my mind and I want to get it taken care of."

The toolbox was on the workbench in the garage, so I made sure it had what I thought I would need and then started upstairs. Herb started following me, but I said, "Herb, I know where it is. Go sit and rest. It won't be too long, I don't think."

He looked grateful and went to his chair in the family room. I said, "Is Sylvia home? I don't want to surprise her."

He said, "Oh, she's up there doing something but it will be fine. She's decent."

When I went into their room, Sylvia wasn't there. I was disappointed, because I was looking forward to a quick kiss or two. I mean, it had been a few days since we had been together.

The bathroom door was open so I just went on in, flipping the light switch as I did so, and then went right to work on the sink. I'm not much of a handyman but I can usually figure out simple things like this. It turned that the leak was underneath the vanity, the drain pipe was a little loose, so I grabbed a wrench and had it tightened and cleaned up in a couple minutes.

As I was pulling myself out of the vanity, I heard Sylvia calling for me. "John? Herb said you're up here!" And she came around the corner just as I was getting to my feet.

I smiled and pulled her into my embrace. "Hi, gorgeous, I've missed you." She leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"God, I've missed you, John. I think I'm starting to get spoiled by you." The kiss became a little more passionate, and I grabbed her ass and started squeezing her cheeks. She moaned and started grinding against me.

There was an immediate hunger in her kissing, and I knew we were on our way to something. But there was no way we could do anything with Herb in the house. That would be way too dangerous. I wanted her, though, no doubt about that.

Her tits were crushed against me, her body responding to mine. We were in very dangerous territory. It took all of my resolve but I finally pulled away from her, breathing hard. She had a very greedy look in her eyes, like she wanted to devour me. I wanted her to, but we couldn't, not right now.

Breathing hard, she said, "I need you, and I don't think I can wait any longer. What can we do?"

Trying like hell to regain my composure, trying to get my cock to calm down, and not having much luck. If I had my way, I would lean her over that sink and fuck her right there, plowing her pussy with my fuck stick, making her scream from the sensation.

I finally said, "Listen, it's only 11. I'm done here, so I'm just heading home. Don't you have errands to run?" The image of her bent over was still there, and I wanted to fuck her hard. This had gone beyond desire and was pure, raging lust.

She smiled. "As a matter of fact, I do need some groceries. I'll probably leave here just after you do."

I grinned. "Meet me as soon as you can. I just need to put the tools away and say good-bye to Herb. Can you come over?"

She said, "I'll see you as soon as I can. 15 minutes?"

I nodded. "Just pull into the garage. I'll be waiting.", and I grabbed the toolbox and headed downstairs. Herb thanked me and I acknowledged him, but I couldn't stick around. I needed to get home. Within a minute, I was back in the truck and headed home.

I made the trip home in record time, but Sylvia was right behind me. I pulled into the garage and she followed me in. I closed the doors and then got out and went around to greet her properly.

She was dressed very casually, jeans and a t-shirt, showing off her curves perfectly without even realizing how sexy she looked. Fuck, I would never have guessed that a 60 year old woman could make me crazy with lust. But she didn't look 60, and I knew that I wanted her right now.

I came over to her as she got out of the car, helping her out and closing her door while I grabbed her. I kissed her hard and said, "You drive me wild. I want you so much."

She groaned and said, "Oh God, me too. But I really don't have much time, unfortunately. I wish you could just hold me all day but Herb's going to wonder why I left so quickly."

Her body was molded to mine, her tits thrusting into my chest. I grabbed and pulled her hips into mine and started grinding away. My need forced her back, and her hips opened to welcome me as she landed against the fender of the car. She leaned back and I pushed my hips forward against her, her jeans and my jeans in the way but it just didn't matter.

We continued kissing and I grabbed her tits through her shirt and bra. Every other time we had been together, I had been careful to be tender and gentle with her. But this time, I was an animal who needed to mate. I had a lust that needed to be satisfied, and she was acting just as greedy.

While I was molesting her tits, she was going after my cock, pulling on my belt and unfastening the fly, pulling the zipper. I decided that she had the right idea, so I moved my hands to her jeans and unbuttoned and unzipped her. By this time, though, she had fished my cock out and was stroking it while she moaned.

I broke the kiss and, without warning, turned her around. She didn't understand at first, but she just went along with me. I leaned her forward, over the hood of the car and then yanked her jeans and panties down to her knees. She put her weight on the car and pushed her hips to me when I slid my hand over her soaking wet pussy, my middle finger pushing hard against her clit.

I pushed my jeans down and moved behind her, putting my cock against her pussy. She said, "Oh yes, hurry! Hurry lover!", and then let out a loud lusty groan when I pushed hard into her.

I buried myself deep into her while pinning her to the car. I was completely focused on filling her pussy with my cum. I didn't really care if she liked it; I just needed to cum, and soon.

But she was enjoying it. Sylvia didn't usually say much during sex, but this time she was talking, urging me on, begging me to give her more. She was rambling but it just made me even more urgent.

I was pounding her now, hard, short strokes that plowed her depths. She suddenly started really yelling at me now, telling me that I felt so good, that she wanted me inside her, and so on. Her cries became louder and more insistent, and I knew that she was going to cum soon. I wanted to join her.

I could feel the cum boiling up and I wasn't going to last very much longer, but I held on until she screamed and I felt her pussy spasm on my cock. As soon as I felt the contractions, I pushed my cock into her as far as I could and then I unleashed a huge load of cum inside her. Bathing her pussy with more cum than I ever thought possible. It was being squeezed out of me from deep inside, my whole being focused on giving this woman all of my seed.

Soon enough, we both relaxed and I collapsed onto the hood with her, kissing her neck and shoulder, whispering my love for her. She pushed up to her elbows and said, "Well, I don't know what just happened, but I know that I want that to happen again. That was the most intense feeling that I have ever had. I felt like you were possessing me. I can't explain it, but it felt so raw."

I smirked, embarrassed at the way I had just acted. "I'm sorry if I was too rough. I got a little carried away. Are you ok?"

I pulled out of her now, and tried to put myself back together, my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. When I released her, she turned around and I could see that my cum want flowing out of her.

She said, "I think I might need to clean up a little bit. You are amazing, lover. Thank you. I've never been taken like that before. It was so exciting and fun." She pushed her jeans and panties down and off so that they wouldn't get covered with cum. We went inside, me following behind her to watch her ass wiggle while she made her way to the bathroom.

She returned a couple of minutes later, and I pulled her into an embrace. "Are you ok? I hope I didn't hurt you."

She kissed me. "I'm more than ok, John. I'm yours. You can have me whenever you want me. You make me feel so alive."

Soon, she was put back together and dusted off. Her jeans had a little bit of dirt on them, but no one would notice unless you were looking for it. We went back to her car and I opened the door for her, then leaning in to kiss her one more time.

Sylvia said, "I wish we had more time. I want more already. But I do have to get some groceries and Herb will start to wonder if I don't hurry."

With that, she pulled out of the garage and was gone. I went inside, shaking my head. It was wild, so out of character for me. But I also knew that our relationship had just turned a corner.

whome712
whome712
366 Followers