Black Eye Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael wins them over.
930 words
4.63
49k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

My mother stared at me for a long time before speaking. "He's not welcome here."

"We're not leaving, Mama."

"Why did you have to do this?"

"Mrs. Johnstone, I love Tarynn."

Michael's words fell on deaf ears. She heard but barely acknowledged him, giving him an angry look, then turning back to me. "You need to take him home."

"He is home, Mama. Anywhere we are together is our home."

Uncle Revis came striding over, his expression filled with hatred. "You need to leave."

Michael held out his hand. "I'm Michael Moorland. Nice to meet you, Mr. … " I could tell that my uncle was fighting the urge to spit on my boyfriend's outstretched hand and I gave him an evil look. When it was obvious that he wasn't going to take it, Michael put his hand down, keeping eye contact with him. "Could I speak with you privately?"

My uncle just glared at him for a moment before shaking his head. As the two of them moved away, my stomach tied into knots, wondering what the hell Michael was going to say to him. I said a fervent prayer and hoped that God was listening just now. My mother folded her arms over her chest and stood next to me.

"What is that fool doing?"

"He's being a gentleman, Mama. Haven't you ever seen one of those before?"

"Now don't you go getting smart with me, Tarynn, just because yourman is here."

"I wouldn't have to get smart with you if you'd accepted him."

When it happened, I forgot to breathe. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the movement and couldn't get the word NO out in time. My uncle Revis's fist flew, landing squarely on Michael's face and Michael fell backward. Everyone just stared, mouths hanging open. I started to walk over but Mama stopped me, putting a hand on my arm. I shook her off, watching Michael stand and raise a hand to his head.

"Michael?"

He shook his head toward me and turned back to face my uncle again. I saw his lips move and I saw anger build on my uncle's face. Uncle Revis punched Michael again and he fell a second time, arising a bit slower this time. He shook his head at me again, telling me not to help him and I just stood there, wringing my hands and wondering what the hell to do. Michael faced my uncle again, his shoulders squared and his posture defiant as we all watched. He held his hand out as he had done before and to my surprise, Uncle Revis took it this time. They spoke for a few more minutes before Michael returned to my side, my uncle just steps behind him.

"Michael, your eye is swelling up. We'd better get some ice for it."

"Nope." He gave me a sweet kiss, a kiss that let everyone know just how deeply his feelings for me ran. "I'm gonna wear this sucker like a badge of honor."

"All right, everybody. Show's over. Let's eat!" Uncle Revis paused to give me a kiss on the cheek before heading for the grill and Mama just glared at him.

Michael held his hand out to her. "I'm Michael. Michael Moorland."

She stared at his hand for a long moment before shaking it. "Renisha." She half-heartedly barked. "And don't call me Mama."

"Yes, ma'am."

*****

Making love with Michael seemed extra special that night. We stayed at the barbecue for nearly eight hours and by the time we left, Auntie T was begging him to come back for breakfast the next day. Everyone had seen what I saw in him. They'd seen a wonderful, caring man who adored the hell out of me and who had willingly taken on my overprotective uncle to prove his worth.

Uncle Revis had taken him aside later and they'd sort of bonded over beers. I say sort of because the depth of my uncle's animosity toward white people was not going to be wiped out overnight but he had learned that he could accept Michael and in learning that, maybe he'd realize that not all white people were 'devils'. When his eye started to blacken, Michael refused ice and my other male relatives treated him like the man that he was, slapping him on the back and toasting him.

He took me in the shower first, scrubbing our bodies while his soapy cock scrubbed my cunt clean. We didn't bother to dry off before leaping into bed, fucking like sex drought victims. Later, when I was cuddled to his soft body, trembling from cumming so hard that my asshole was still clenched, he told me what he'd said to Uncle Revis. He'd told him that my uncle's problem was that he couldn't stand the idea that we were fucking and that his dick was bigger than my uncle's.

"You said that to my uncle?"

"Yep. Then I told him that I intended to fuck you every day and no matter what he said, I would be the only one fucking you. That's when he hit me the second time."

"I can't believe you said that."

"I didn't think he could, either. He told me that I was all right if I could say shit like that to him and stand up for another whooping."

I hugged him closer, pressing a kiss to his ribs with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you, too, honey." He chuckled as we started to fall asleep. "This black eye was worth it."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers