A Fucking Fantasy

Story Info
She had a naughty fantasy about you.
1.1k words
3.91
35.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvchop
luvchop
1 Followers

I had a fantasy about you last night and it was so naughty. It turned me on so much that when I awoke from it, I was completely saturated everywhere.

You were lying upon a four-poster bed and I had you tied up with silken scarves. Your whole body was mine too tease you, to tantalise and take advantage of every part of your body. Firstly I gave you a hot little kiss then I grabbed your nipples between my fingers, I squeezed them until you felt pain, which ultimately turned into pleasure as I sucked and circled your hard peaks with my skilled tongue. At that point your cock was standing hard and fat wanting attention of its own. Your dick has too be patient, because I have only just begun to take you on the journey of pure ecstasy.

I can feel my secret place becoming hot and moist and it makes me want you to taste me, so I put my fingers inside myself to drown them with my juices; I take them out and stroke them across your lips and in your mouth. Our lips join so I can taste myself on you. My tongue is thrashing inside your mouth tasting both of us. At this point I want to make love to you, but I know I can't, as I still have so much to do.

You lay there, so sexually frustrated, wanting to be untied so you can perform your magic on me; when I do untie you, you will be an untamed animal fulfilling my every desire. Your dick is throbbing so hard right now. I am weaving my tongue slowly down your mouth, neck and chest till it finds itself at the root of your desire. I teased your penis with a lick and fondle your balls between my breasts with a lick. This is driving you crazy. I want to suck you so much, but first I want to explore you in another secret place.

I touch myself with my finger and insert it inside myself really deep. It feels so good. I use my warm juices as lubrication for what I am about to do to you. My finger is now searching for your outer passage; I gently start circling your tight entrance making it relax for what I am about to do. Slowly and gently my finger enters you, deeper I go. My finger is falling into a steady rhythm, I can feel and see the pleasure this is giving. Fingering is not enough so I take my mouth down and lick you and force my tongue inside you and suck the pleasurable path between your balls and butt.

It's my turn too touch myself while you watch. Whilst fondling my nipple I stick the other one in your mouth, you are quite a master with your tongue. I have a little surprise beside the bed. Reaching my hand down to the floor, I come back up with a nice looking cucumber. Slowly I rub it between my breasts but it really wants to go somewhere else. I manoeuvre it down to between my thighs; teasing my clitoris with it; how good that makes me feel but its still not enough. At this point I am so wet with delight that with one thrust the cucumber enters me. I keep thrusting it I in and out, deeper and deeper, knowing that you are watching me do this to my self turns the feeling into pure ecstasy. I want your cock in my mouth right now, but first I want you to taste me so in I move up your body and straddle your face. Oh my GOD your tongue and lips are making me burst with desire.

No more waiting; I thrust your rock hard cock into my mouth, I can't get enough of it you taste so good, I thrust you in deeper, my lips are swelling from sucking you so much. My tongue whips it in every direction while in my mouth and my hand massages your balls gently. I won't let you cum yet. Your penis tastes so good in my mouth your lucky I haven't swallowed it whole. You like me to suck your penis tightly for the extra desirable sensation it gives you, and I love to do it more than you know . Your sweating and panting is out of control so I decide I am going to fuck you just a little bit; I know its what you want. I've positioned myself on top of your cock and the thought of having you inside me wants to make me implode. I slowly immerse your hungry penis inside of me; I can't control myself, the straddling is becoming so hard, fast and intense! I must stop so I can untie you and you take control of me anyway you want.

Now that you are untied there is no stopping you. You are fucking me so hard with your fingers; lips on mine like you had never tasted me before, hungry for more. I am on fire between my thighs and I love it! Your mouth is now seeking out my secret place and licking up all the juices that are flooding me. Your tongue is pure heaven in and around me. My clitoris is throbbing; wanting so much more. You are fingering me in both my secret places now. Our pleasure is heightening to new levels, both being driven wild beyond our belief. I need you inside me now and that is exactly where you want to be so we can experience the sensation of togetherness as one.

I can feel your penis at the outside lips of my thighs, and then without any hesitation you plunge yourself inside me as deep as you can go. I can't help but scream cause I feel like I'm in seventh heaven now! Cupping your butt with my hands I force you inside me deeper and the tighter it becomes. Your whole face is contorted with a picture of pure ecstasy; you know you are being taken above and beyond anything you have ever felt. We both feel each others pleasure, but now you can feel me tightening around your cock and I am thrown into waves of orgasmic bliss. Your name keeps rolling off my tongue, now at the top of my voice. This is as good as it gets. I feel the hot explosion inside of me.

You lay there on top of me with your still hard dick inside of me; both recovering from the magic we just made. I stroke your hair and tickle you back; we kiss tenderly and drift.

luvchop
luvchop
1 Followers