Andrea Mitchell Cum Whore

Story Info
Andrea Mitchell being a slutty cum whore.
1.8k words
4.07
27.4k
26
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

Andrea Mitchell was on her knees, in a storage closet, with two 18 year old cocks, stuffed in her mouth. Why you may ask? Simple, because she's a true Cum Whore. She is obsessed with cum. She loves the feel, the taste and the dirty feeling she feels, when she's swallowing it, or having it dumped on her or in her. She was sucking off two interns, at NBC News in DC. She didn't care what their names were, she didn't even ask. It really didn't matter. They were just two random, cum dumping cocks to her.

She sucked both cocks greedily, her red lipstick, smeared all over their rock hard cocks. She stuffed both in her mouth, at the same time and sucked them, like an all star pornstar. She played with their young balls, while she expertly sucked both hard cocks. Andrea is a seasoned vet, when it comes to cum extraction and also sex in general. She is sexually frustrated at home, but she makes up for it at work and everywhere else. She pumped both cocks and sucked them fast. Her cheeks were stretched out wide and she loved it. She breathed through her nose and just sucked voraciously, desperate for her cum fix. Both young men reached down and roughly groped her small tits. They were excited to be getting sucked off by Andrea, even though she was old enough to be their grandmother.

She moaned around the cocks and sucked harder, taking about half of both cocks in her mouth. Her tongue slathered her saliva all over them, as she sucked. Both young guys grunted and shot their loads in her mouth, giving Andrea was she so desperately desired... CUM. She swallowed every single drop easily. She has swallowed so much cum in her 71 years, it's ridiculous. She looked up at both random interns and kept sucking and swallowing. She hungrily sucked out every drop and sucked both clocks, totally clean.

When she was finished extracting their young cum, she calmly, without saying a word, got up, smiled, and fixed her cherry red lipstick. She just walked out the door, as the two interns high fived. She walked down the hall in her black, thin, turtleneck sweater and very short, black mini skirt. She also had on black stockings and black high heeled boots. She walked confidently down that hall, owning it, knowing she was the best cum slut in the building. She ran into the Janitor, Bill. She just smiled at him, as he pushed a mop bucket. She grabbed him and pushed him into an empty office. She wanted anal and she wanted it right then. She had fucked Bill numerous times and knew he had a big cock.

She pulled Bill's 9 inches out of his pants and knelt down. She spit all over it and jerked it. She kept spitting, on his half hard cock and licked the thick head. She picked all over the head, softly biting it. She sucked it hard and spit on it some more. Bill groaned and grabbed her hair. She slapped his hand away, looking up at him, with a stern look, on her well aged face. "I'm the boss motherfucker, you're just her to fuck my ass! " She got up, pulling him by his cock, over to the desk and bent over it. She wasn't wearing panties, so she just pushed his cock against her anus and slid it, very easily, up her soft ass.

"Now, pound my ass hard bitch and cum a big load up it, or you're fired!" Andrea liked bossing Bill around, especially when she was on the hunt for cum. Bill obeyed, smacking her old, but still nicely shaped ass, squeezing it. He slammed his big cock up her ass, relentlessly. His cock flew up her ass at turbo speed. Andrea moaned. Bill smiled, reaching up, grabbing her dirty blonde hair and pulling it. He loved fucking her sweet ass and Andrea loved getting it fucked. He pounded her well used ass harder and harder. Andrea moaned loudly and squirted on Bill. He smiled and kept drilling up her ass, all 9 inches wedged up it.

"FUCK ITTTTTTTT!! FUCK MY ASSSSSSSS!!" Andrea screamed out, as she came again, squirting all over Bill again. He slammed his rock hard cock up her sexy ass over and over, smacking it hard, as he pulled her hair. Bill grunted and shot his big wad up Andrea's ass. His cock twitched, as it dumped a big load of jizz, up her well fucked ass. She looked back at him and winked. He pulled out and she knelt down, sucking out any last drops of cum, from his now, half hard cock.She fixed her lipstick again, smacking Bill's face softly and walked out of the office.

Andrea was hungry, for food... and cum, so she decided to walk over to one of her favorite restaurants, for lunch. She walked in and everyone smiled. She had eaten there a lot and she had also fucked the staff numerous times. She just walked over to the bar and blew a kiss to the bartender. She walked behind the bar and knelt down, in front of the bartender, Jack. She pulled his average sized cock out and began sucking. She liked Jack because of his cum load. He may have an average cock, but he cums a ton. She sucked his cock and fingered his ass. Jack usually cums quick, so she smiled, around his cock, anxiously awaiting his huge load of cum.

Andrea fingered his ass quickly and sucked his hard cock with relentless desire, deepthroating him. She looked up at him, licking around his cock, as she sucked it. Jack grabbed her head and grunted. He unleashed his massive load into her mouth and she sucked it all down. Only a true cum swallowing expert, like Andrea, could swallow such a big load of jizz, so easily. She swallowed hard, her throat contracting, as Andrea swallowed all the jizz. He kept cumming, huge spurts of cum, shooting out of his cock. She moaned loudly and smiled. She loved every drop. She fucking loves cum and she loves swallowing as much of it, as she can. He finally stopped cumming. Andrea sucked him clean and kissed his cock. She got up and went to her private booth to eat.

She ate lunch, looking around the place. She saw a college rugby team eating lunch as well and she smiled at them, blowing them kisses. Five minutes later, she was in the ladies bathroom getting gangbanged by 15 college aged cocks. They double and triple fucked her pussy and ass. Andrea loved triple anal, she's even taken four cocks up her very experienced ass. They pummeled her holes hard and fast, pulling her hair hard, spitting on her, roughly fucking the old slut. She loved every second of the rough fucking. Andrea is a nympho and gets off on being slapped and spit on. They kept spitting on her, slapping her sexy face and pounding her fucking holes, non stop.

Three cocks were shoved in her mouth, as she took four, in her well used ass. She screamed in pleasure, the staff outside smiling. They were used to her getting fucked at the restaurant and they all enjoyed using her body too. Andrea smiled so big, as she was used by the college rugby team. She loved being a mindless fuck pig, it made her cum so fucking hard. She squirted repeatedly, as they used her like the sex crazed fuck slut she is. They rotated, fucking her mouth, pussy and ass, three and four, at a time. She came all over the floor. They came in her holes, filling them full of cum, over and over. They all slapped her face and body, spitting in her face and mouth. She swallowed the spit and cum, being continuously dumped in her slut mouth. They came all over her small, slightly saggy tits. She sucked them all clean, each time and they kept fucking her.

She put on a show for them, as she squatted on the floor and pushed the cum out of her ass and pussy, into her hand, she was holding under them. She smiled big at the young guys and sucked and licked every drop of cum, slowly, off of her hand. They cheered her on. "ANDREA ANDREA ANDREA!!" They all chanted, applauding her sluttiness. They all lined up and pissed on her face and in her open, thirsty mouth. Andrea loves piss. She swallowed every drop, that was shot in her mouth, sticking her to guest out, lapping it up. They pissed all over her body and even in her ass and pussy. They fucked her, as they pissed in her. She screamed in delight and came over and over. They kept fucking her, pissing and cumming in her and on her, the whole time.

She lined them all up and sucked off each one, swallowing 15 loads of cum. She swallowed it all. They were in disbelief, at how she could swallow so much cum, but they kept cheering her on and she kept smiling and swallowing. She finally cleaned herself, got dressed and fixed her makeup. "Thanks guys, let's do it again tomorrow." She said smiling. She fucking loved being such a dirty slut. She walked out of the bathroom smiling.

Andrea went back to NBC News. Her boss complained about her being an hour late, coming back from lunch. She just sat him in his office chair, slammed her well pummeled pussy on his cock and rode it for an hour. She kissed him... he had no idea where that mouth had been, at lunch... She rode him hard, smacking his face. She bent over his desk and he fucked her ass. Andrea came several times. Her boss came three times, twice in her pussy and once in her ass. She even let him piss in her mouth, swallowing every drop, happily. He forgave her tardiness, asking her what she had for lunch. "Just a salad and a very large protein shake." She winked at him, as she walked out of his office.

She fucked two more interns, swallowing all their cum, before she left to go home. She even sucked off the cab driver, taking her home. She never pays for cabs, she just sucks and fucks her way out of paying. She let her doorman fuck her ass, pounding it hard, filling it with jizz. She sucked him off too, deepthroating him over and over, as he groaned. She swallowed two loads of cum from him, he just had to fuck her very talented mouth, after she sucked him off the first time. She loved it sucking him clean, both times.

It was a normal day for Andrea. She's a sex addict and a cum addict. She loves being used for sexual pleasure and she loves using others, for her own sexual pleasure. She loves cum so fucking much. She's totally obsessed with it. She's proudly a sex crazed fuck slut. She's Andrea Mitchell Cum Whore.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers