Starved Slut

Story Info
Vicky gives into her boyfriend for his b-day and gets fucked.
2.5k words
4.01
30.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of college, one thing I did not ever have fun doing was working a fulltime job. While I have enjoyed my career as a writer, the stresses of it being a job are sometimes too much for me to deal with as I write with the spark of emotion and not by demand like I sometimes have to. Graduating college, I went completely against my degree field and became a blogger for an online newspaper company where I would write in weekly blogs concerning social affairs and consumer reports on products. I never had much fun working it but I wrote my best of blogs into the newspapers when it was a topic that sparked my interest or carried a level of salience in my personal life. I worked in a big city and while I hated how that everything was always high energy, upbeat, and crowded, it did allow me to meet a lot of people.

I ended up getting my first girlfriend out of college that I met at a coffee shop. She was 21 and studying in university and I was 24 myself working full time. We would see each other almost every day when I purchased my routine donut and single shot espresso. We both expressed mutual attraction to one another and we grew close fast. When we fucked like pornstars on our first date, I knew I was in for a riot of a time with her. Her name was Victoria and she had the full package; looks, personality, and character.

Only 4 months in, she would bunk with me in my apartment but she would sometimes stay at her dorm on occasion when school studies had priority. We were having a great time but there's one memory I will always share and cherish in our relationship we have.

***

It's a Friday evening on a regular week. It's my birthday and Victoria and I are 9 months into the relationship. At work, she texted me that she had a surprise for me later tonight but it definitely wasn't what I expected. I park my Charger in the apartment parking garage to see her small sedan parked a few spots away from mine. I know that she must be home so I become excited since I haven't seen her in over a week because of college finals as I power up the stairs. I reach my floor to my apartment. I fumble for my key but before I can, the door handle clicks and opens. I'm greeted to the sight of Victoria dressed in skimpy, black lingerie I've never seen before.

"Come in." She pushes her blonde hair back, gives me that evil smile, and waves her finger toward her.

I do and she shuts and locks the door behind me. I give her a lustful kiss with my tongue entering the edge of her mouth.

"Happy birthday." She murmurs.

I grin ear to ear.

She then steps away from me and presents her body. "How do I look?"

I inspect her up to down. She wears meshy leggings being held up by straps to a black, skinny thong only barely covering her labia but her pussy lips push through them and her ass is bare except for the tiny string running between her plump cheeks. Her entire belly and navel are exposed and a lacey, dark bra shows the fat on her breasts through the mesh and only covering her areolas and nipples. Her flesh and body composition looks fantastic in the dimly lit apartment and in the black undergarments.

"Damn, you're sexy." I comment.

She smiles and nibbles her lips.

"I expect you to look like this every time I come home." I add.

She laughs. "Maybe so."

She then walks over to the kitchen flaunting her plump ass. I then notice the chocolate cake on the counter.

"You bought me a cake?" I question.

"And I got a pizza in the oven." She stands next to the hot oven.

"You made it?" I ask.

"I used to work in Domino's back in high school. I know how to make a pizza." She claims.

"I'm sure." I then grab her shoulder and then kiss her lustfully once again.

"Well, the pizza shouldn't be ready for a while. You want to head back to your room?" She walks over to the edge of the hallway in a sexy pose.

"Nope. I'm gonna make you wait for it." I explain to her.

"Come on." She begs.

"Uh uh. You're gonna earn this." I wrap a hand around my junk.

"Come on. I'm horny." She pouts.

"I can always tease you though." I pull my jeans down and show just the edge of my shaft.

"Please, give it to me." She walks over to me.

I laugh. "Not now. Soon."

She sighs and sits down at the table next to the kitchen. I follow suit and find she has lit a few candles in the middle to illuminate it with only the kitchen lights as another source of illumination. I notice how beautiful she looks in the candle light.

"I've got some surprises for you." She claims.

"What kind of surprises?" I ask.

She then grabs something to the side of her chair and slides it over to me. A present.

"What's in here?" I begin unwrapping it.

"You'll see." She shows her pearl white teeth in her smile.

I finish opening it and it's got the Hurst logo with the shifter on it. "You got the short shifter for my car."

"I did!" She squeals.

"Thank you, baby." I set it down to my side.

"You're welcome, babe." She mumbles. She then takes another present and hands it to me this time in a bigger box.

"What the heck is this?" I question.

"Open it up and find out." She insists.

I tear off the wrapping and see a high quality, mechanical keyboard on the box.

"I always need this at work." I tell her.

"Do you? I wasn't sure if I should get that." She chants.

"Yes, I do. Thank you for that." I set the box to the side next to the short shifter.

"And this." She whispers handing me a tiny box.

I see it's an unsealed top so I pull it off. Inside, I see some heavy duty handcuffs with the keys.

"Oh ohhhhh." I say.

She laughs. "Police grade cuffs."

"We're doing some kinky shit, tonight." I announce.

She giggles a bit.

"Thank you." I then kiss her and she's kissing me back.

Before I know it, I had pushed her chair to the back wall as I make out with her. I then finally stop midway through neck kisses.

"Are you going to be my slut tonight?" I stare into her dark eyes accompanied by candlelight.

She smiles. "Your starved slut. I haven't seen you in like a week."

"Sounds about right." I say.

"Come on, I feel you getting hard." She grabs at my junk.

She's right, I'm feeling my cock push on the top of my jeans.

"I don't want the pizza to get cold." I say.

I then hear the oven timer go off.

"Right on time." Victoria says.

I get off of her and she walks into the kitchen.

She grabs the mittens and pulls the pizza out and grabs the support bar for the pan. She then takes it over and sets it down on the table. It steams with it's gooey cheese and assorted meats scattered over it.

"Gah damn." I say.

She smiles as she goes back for the cutter.

"Parmesan and crushed red pepper, please." I request.

She brings back a ginger ale and a glass of wine for herself with the parmesan and crushed red pepper.

"Ginger ale sense you want to be a pansy and stay sober." She slide me the can.

I pop it open as she sits down taking a swing of red wine. "Come on. I told you why I'm staying that way.

She shakes her head. "Okay. Cheers."

"Cheers." I repeat as the glass hits my aluminum can.

I throw down a sip as she finishes her glass. We eat mostly in silence but the pizza is fantastic.

"Good lord, Vicky." I say between mouthfuls.

I see her beam.

"God damn good pizza." I finish my statement.

She smiles as we finish up the food. I then walk over to where I'm standing above her.

"Thank you." I begin to make out with her.

She then stands up between kisses and wraps her arms around my neck and she presses her body against mine radiating our heat and her breasts pushing on my chest makes my heart skip a little bit. We break apart and I see that look in her eyes.

The lust fills them as she stares so intently and intensely into my eyes but somehow, shows that she is at submission to me. I am her hunter and she is my prey as she possesses what I want that she wants to share right between her legs and she wants what's between mine. As I look into her eyes, I can feel her energy aura rushing through me beckoning me to get my way.

I act on it where I pick her up and hold her up by her back.

"Woah." She says out of shock then begins laughing.

I grab the handcuffs and carry her into the bedroom shutting the door with my foot. I set her down on her back and she instantly puts herself in a position where she's at complete disposal to me. I continue to kiss her then move down her neck. Her long breaths and tilt of her head tells me she loves it. I continue all around it and she just melts into me warming my heart like it must be for her. By the time I finish, her eyes are shut and she beams.

I move over to her ear then down to over her collarbone and up on top of the fat of her breasts. I can feel her body shaking out of her own excitement and the heat we share only increases. I run my hand behind her back and I feel the clamp on her bra. I gently snap it off and I slide the straps off her shoulders and the rest of it comes with revealing her perfect sized C cup breasts. I gently begin to kiss and lick her areolas and nipples eventually evolving to suckling them ever so delicately. I can feel her turn on instantly as my hand over her stomach as I do down to her groin where I feel her panties starting to feel wet on the top of it.

I kiss down her stomach following my hand in the most seductive and graceful way she loves until I'm at the top of her g-string. I tease her knowing she can't resist it for long. I eventually slide my fingers in over top her moist lips concealing her rosebud.

I then peel them off of her leaving her stark naked in front of me except her leggings. I put my mouth over top her plump lips as I begin to lick finding her clit. She lays her head back on the pillow as I go to work on her and she lays her arms over her head.

"Oh. babe." She says and then begins to run a hand through my hair.

I continue at a slow but teasing pace right above it, every lick over her clit just leaving it exposed and slick then back over with the heat of my mouth and my wet tongue. The pace instantly makes her incredibly horny keeping up my actions. Sometime later, she begins to show signs of orgasm. Her breath becomes incredibly shallow, I see her muscles become tense and her legs slightly shake around me. I run my fingers inside to find her walls soaked in her natural juices.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She shouts.

She peaks over top and she moans as her clit is pulled back and I feel my fingers into her to find her the muscles of her twat clenching as hard as they can almost like a cramp.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" She exasperates in several short pitches.

I waste no time on moving forward. I strip myself of any clothes I possess. Victoria tries to get her mouth on my cock sticking up in its hard, blood filled state but I don't allow her. I grasp her by her hips and flip her on her stomach. She instantly starts to cackle as I do. I then take the pillow right from under her face and pull her pelvis right up over it. I then grab the handcuffs and run them through the open part of the head board and cuff her wrists. She smiles as I do.

I feel my cock over her wet lips as it beckons for me to slide it and pound it deep into her. I then take it and force it inside her. My head and shaft are surrounded by her deep pussy and extremely wet and tightened walls by her rosebud juices. I go straight to prone bone as I jackhammer in and out of her holding on to her by her hair and using my free hand to spank her.

"Yes, daddy!" She says in her muffled voice in the mattress.

"Be a good little whore." I order her and spank her ass now turning it red.

She yelps as I do.

I then notice my cock continues to hammer right on top of her g-spot with its hard shell. She won't be able to last for long and I feel it. Her whole body becomes incredibly tight as I do and she tries to hold on to my arms but I push even further in with my hips slamming her ass back and forth as it jiggles.

I was right, she doesn't last. She begins to get a heavy breath and I can feel her kegel muscles flex around my cock. She then goes to moaning and yelping as she cums flowing my cock with all of the juices she emits as her pussy wraps around my cock. I don't give her a break as my cock continue traveling in and out of her giving her the fucking of her life. I then feel myself beginning to cum to as I feel the muscles pull back under my balls like a liquid drain.

I pull out of her and unlock the handcuffs pushing her onto her back. I straddle above her tits and I feel the orgasm take over. I shiver as I cum over her beautiful knockers leaving the semen trail over her bust.

"That's so hot." She tells me.

"I thought you'd think so." I respond.

"I love watching you cum." She adds.

I then go to kissing her as we lay in the bed.

"We need to fuck more." I explain.

"Hell yes." She kisses me. "Happy fucking birthday."