Tiny John Pt. 02: My First, Meagan

Story Info
Things with his first girlfriend Meagan gets a bit heated.
3.2k words
4.39
15.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessieOye
JessieOye
11 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

This story happened with a girl during my late teenage years. We were both 18 at the time. I did change names for privacy.

Also the previous part seems to have been moved to the incest section rather than fetish. I don't disagree with the change, but a fair warning to anyone reading these following parts - there's less and less incest(step-incest?) going forward.

*****

My "relationship" with Meagan didn't last very long, if you even want to call it one.

I would try to do the stupid romantic things. The stuff young lovers get told they have to do. She wasn't really into it and not at all in the public romances. I figure she probably had just developed a small crush for me while hanging out with my step-sister. And was a little ashamed of it when it actually became more than just that. Or maybe she just wanted to have a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend or else she's "not cool". I couldn't tell you why she agreed to be my girlfriend. But naive that I was back then, I was convinced it would last forever. I would buy her stuffed animals and super cheap earrings that she had used maybe once. But all that matters was that she seemed to be horny all the time. What more could a young man have asked for?

Our secret relationship had started off with her pretending to come over to hang out with Jessica (my step-sister) and then she'd convince her to go hang out with me. Jess would soon catch on that we were a thing and just stopped inviting her over. But in those few days beforehand, it was fun to see how subtle we needed to be. She didn't seem to be bothered by my step-sister though. Whenever she came in my room she would just come right up and cuddle right in front of Jessica. Sometimes we'd even have some fun under the covers too. Jess never stuck around when she found out we were doing anything naughty, though. At least, she didn't stay in our line of sight.

I had overheard her in the hallway the one time. So, I'm not sure how often she would have had stayed for some shows. I had my suspicion that she was jealous of Meagan, but I was a young and horny teen. I didn't care enough to do something about it.

—-

The first time we had sex really caught me off guard. It was on one of those days Jessica and Meagan came in my room and I was just watching some TV.

Meagan came to cuddle with me and Jessica went to sit at the end of the bed. Glancing at us every now and then. After a few minutes in the show, she subtly grabbed me under the blanket and slowly started to stroke me. I tried not to react too obviously, but I felt like I was in heaven. I stopped paying attention to the show and just closed my eyes. I assume Jess noticed because Meagan started giggling and let go of me.

"Come on take it off for us." Meagan said.

Without hesitation I went to strip my pants. When I did, Meagan just kept staring at me with a small devilish grin as if to say "Everything". The shirt and underwear went off quick too. I had to resettle back down again and adjust. Couldn't help notice Jess just staring at my chub when I did.

Meagan grabbed me again and started giving me little pumps. Which I guess was more like she would grab the base stroke up until she reached the head and then fail to get a good down stroke. After awhile she just grabbed my little guy with her index finger, middle finger and wrapped around with her thumb. Had a much easier time with that method.

Jessica just kept glancing back and forth from the TV and the action. She seemed so uncomfortable, which I didn't really get why considering she had done things pretty similar to me herself a few times.

After a while Meagan went in for a kiss. And that was when Jess got up.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two, then." She walked out of the room.

"Ok" Meagan said a bit too late, not wanting to break the kiss early. That's when she looked at me with such lust in her eyes.

I could not have been more turned on in that moment.

"I got a present for you." She said grinning. She pulled a condom from her pant pocket.

It took me a second to realize what it was. And then another to figure out where this was heading. I almost got a panic attack when I realized what was actually happening.

She took off her shirt to show off her purple bra and just hugged me putting her chest right in my face. "Take it off for me." She said with my face completely covered by her boobs.

Desperately I went to pull it off. I tried yanking it every which way; tried grabbing one end from shoulder strap and nothing. I felt like I was failing at the most basic of challenges.

She just started laughing. "The latch is in the back."

The idiot that I was, I had to really concentrate on it to the point of completely forgetting a girls boobs were in my face. Those didn't matter at that time. My sole purpose in life was to get that fucking cock-blocking bra off. I eventually found the strap but after pulling on it from every which way she finally reached to it and unhooked it herself. I was defeated.

Without waiting for my help this time, she pushed herself away from my face and pulled the bra off.

I must have had the biggest grin on my face in that moment. I couldn't believe it.

But she didn't stop there. She stood up on my bed and knocked her head on my low hanging ceiling.

We both stopped and laughed.

She slowly started pulling her pants down and finally tossed them on the floor. Looking at me one last time, she seemed a bit nervous. But with a quick breath, she finally pulled down her panties. And there she was; completely naked... And all just for me. She then dropped down on top of me, her head going to my chest. She reached down and started playing with my dick again. Looking down to it and back to me. "You know. I just grabbed a condom from a public bathroom. I don't know if it's a 'one size for all' type of thing."

"I'm sure it's gonna be fine." I said naively.

"Yea." She kept stroking and then reached for the condom that she had dropped in the commotion. She let me go and started opening it. And being as we were both completely unfamiliar with it, she just started unrolling it in her open palm. When it was completely unrolled she was compared it to my dick and just burst out laughing. "Yea I don't think it's supposed to be THIS loose... Maybe I needed to ask for the extra small condoms." She teased, looking back with a tongue sticking out.

I just shook my head at her. What could I say? She had her proof right there.

She still tried to put the condom on. It did slip on pretty easily, which two dumb kids should've clued in that it could also mean it'd come off just as easily. But we didn't think that far ahead. She then got up again. I saw her looking at the door briefly but didn't really think too much on it since she didn't really react. She then lowered herself a bit, but had to reposition herself when she didn't quite get the angle she wanted. She grabbed my dick to align herself and finally she looked back to me. "Are you ready?" She asked nervously.

"Always"

She smiled and looked back down. Then she lowered herself on what would be one of the most painful interaction in my life. My dick hardly pushed inside her before bending and getting squished to the side. We both recoiled in pain and she flipped back on my bed.

"Ow" I said breaking the silence.

"I guess you weren't hard or something?" She said thinking that might have been the issue.

We later figured out it was because she was still too anxious. But being inexperienced I just agreed.

"Well..." She started as she was rubbing herself. "Want to taste it?" She spread her lips for me, giving me a good view.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved in and pushed her to lie on her back.

She seemed to gasp at first, at the touch of my tongue, but after a few different angles and remembering to do the "alphabet" she began relaxing and let me reach further in.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I just kept losing track of what next letter was after 'H' since that seemed to get a good reaction from her. It was a lot of fun to experience all these new experiences with her. I don't really know how long the whole thing lasted, but at some point she just pulled herself back up and pushed my face away. I didn't really want to stop. But I guess she had enough.

She reached down and slipped a finger inside herself, pulling it out quick before putting it to my lips. "I think I want to try again." She finally said.

"Okay"

She shifted around on the bed and repositioned herself again. I laid back down, not really noticing I wasn't hard for a second try, but she definitely had. She was already stroking me.

"You're little guy needs to be awake again, I think." The room was pretty quiet for a moment. I was just waiting for it to get up again. "You're really tiny, you know. It's pretty hard to stroke." And that was all it took from her for me to get hard. That was probably the moment she realized (much earlier than I did) that I enjoyed when she made fun of my penis size. "I wonder if I'll even feel it when I finally get it in me. The condom fell off so lemme put it on again." She reached for it and started putting it on me. "Probably cause it's so small, it just falls off." She continued with her insults.

I was kinda flustered by the barrage of them. But that aside... Finally it was time.

She propped herself up again and rubbed herself a couple times. I just waited there for her. Trying my best to keep my hard-on as stiff as I could.

And in an instant she dropped down and it was done for real this time. She smirked at me as if proud of herself. She tried wiggling around. And then she started grinding on my little chub for a bit.

The bed started making a lot of noise at this point. It had me a bit worried someone would hear us even at the other end of the house. But that came second to what was happening. My first time someone fucking me. It was awesome. Even though nobody had an orgasm, I didn't want it to end. It was like a life goal was reached for me.

After a few minutes, she went to move again. But when she did, my dick again slipped out of the condom. She just hovered there for a second with the condom dropping out of her vagina and flopping down on my chest. She kind of just sat back beside me in disappointment. "Yea... Maybe we should stop." She said. But before I could react, she grabbed the condom and playfully threw it at me.

I got grossed out for a second and smacked it off quick in disgust.

She was just laughing. She was already getting dressed again at this point, but not before going in for a quick kiss. "It was fun though. We just need to get a condom more..." She looked down at my little chub again and back. She grinned and showed me her fingers barely an inch apart. "Let's go with smaller." She started laughing.

Meagan left the room pretty fast when she finished getting dressed and we didn't really hang out again that night. I guess she had went to hang out with Jessica again, but neither of them said anything when she left for the night. I was overall pretty happy with the night though; obviously.

I quickly came to realize, in the days after from remembering the night, that she had figured out I would get turned on when she made fun of me the right way. And luckily the teasing had continued.

She even went as far as doing it in public places. She eventually admitted she liked seeing me embarrassed. But she didn't want to just be mean about it either.

—-

Meagan never let down the humiliation after figuring out it turned me on. The night we first had sex was definitely all the information she needed to torture me.

I remember a few memorable phone calls from the phone in the kitchen. (This was before cell phones were as widespread as they are today) My parents were making dinner while I was talked to her on the phone and she would start talking as loudly as she could about my penis and how small it was. I'm completely convinced they heard some of comments since the phone was pretty crappy. Luckily though, they never brought it up.

We did have sex a couple other times, but we had a lot of problems with condoms slipping off. And worse was that after telling my parents we were dating, they started checking up on us when she would come to my room. So sadly, sex became a no-go at my place. And she had always said her sister would kill any boy she'd bring over to her house. It all put a damper on any chances at actual sex until we could find a new spot.

That didn't stop us from fooling around though. Whether it was handjobs during lunch breaks in the bushes or a blowjob at some boring movie, we couldn't be fully deprived of our primal instincts. I tried my luck at eating her out a few times too. We had some fun, but what I was beginning to enjoy the most was her teasing.

On one of those fun lunch breaks, she had convinced me to come with her to buy some condoms again. We had figured that we would eventually get to use them. We decided to go to the drug store furthest from our school so that none of the kids that we knew would be around.

After going inside, I was a bit surprised she knew exactly which isle the condoms were located. I was looking around pretending to grab some random box of condoms and putting it back. Just shrugging at her. I didn't really know what to look for.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the left end of them. "We need to get one of the smaller ones obviously." She grabbed a couple that had these subtle descriptives like 'snug fit' or 'slim trim' and some less subtle ones that just says 'small'. She put them all away and started looking around. That's when we saw a female store clerk nearby who was checking on stuff near us. Conveniently showing up to 'rearrange' some items on the shelves. Most likely making sure we weren't just going for a five finger discount (stealing).

But instead of getting weirded out by the clerk, Meagan gave me the biggest, most devilish grin and pulled me along. "Excuse me mam." Maegan, with the most innocent voice I've heard, said. "We're looking for some help."

"What can I do for you." I saw her just grab a bottle from the top rack and just put it one bottle behind. Obviously not being productive.

"Well we're wondering if that's all the size condoms you guys have?" Meagan asked.

"Oh, I mean, I think that's all the sizes but it's pretty much in order of sizes." She grabbed one of the standard boxes and showed it to Meagan. "See here it shows the measurements so you can kinda go further one end or the other based on that. Most of them are roughly this size though."

"Oh yea, but that's way too big." Meagan quickly quipped. She herself grabbed the 'snug fit' box on the small end and continued. "Yea. See? This is too big too." She turned the box to her and then showed it to me.

I just blankly looked at her knowing full well she was doing it on purpose.

"Right?" Fishing for a response from me.

I'm amazed she kept a straight face the whole time. "Yea." I said as quietly as I could.

"Oh I mean..." The clerk started getting flustered and picking up and looking at other boxes. She never looked at me again funnily enough. "Yea they're pretty much the smallest the condoms get to, I think."

"Oh... okay." Maegan said pretending to sound disappointed. She just relished on that silence a little longer, glancing at me every second or so.

"Well I can go look in the back to see if theres more. But I wouldn't think so."

"Oh awesome! Would you please? If you could check. Honestly the smallest ones you can find would be perfect." The clerk grabbed the 'snug fit' box again and started off down the isle. "Something like extra small or something like that!" She started talking so loud I'm pretty sure anyone in the store would have heard her at this point. The clerk was far out of view and she just looked at me, cracking up. "He's just... you know. Too small." She said just to me before going in for a kiss.

God I fell in love right there and then.

She handed me a box and started walking out in a hurry, pulling me along.

I quickly put the box in the wrong spot and followed her out. I noticed the cashier looking at me funny, but at this point I didn't care anymore.

When we got out, Maegan started laughing out loud. "Did you see her face? Oh my god!"

"Yea, I'll never be able to go back to there again. Thanks for that."

She just rolled her eyes at the thought. "So what? Who cares if some random lady knows you have a small penis."

I got alarmed when she said it outside in public. We did get one guy from the bus-stop looking our way.

"See? this random dude probably doesn't care either."

The guy just looked away. I'm not sure what I was expecting.

She was still chuckling to herself before she reached for something from under her shirt and tossed it to me. And of course it was the 'snug fit' condoms.

I was now accomplice to petty theft, I thought to myself.

We never did get to use the condoms though. There was a few times we could've maybe done something, but being the idiots we were, we didn't just carry a condom 'just in case' things happen. And sadly, nothing happened.

The story with Meagan to be continued.

JessieOye
JessieOye
11 Followers