White Girl Has a College Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
White girl meets black boy at college.
2.4k words
4.35
53.1k
52
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Three years ago, I was accepted to college. I couldn't wait to get to school and experience everything a major university could offer. My hometown was tiny and I had gone to a small, very white high school in the deep south. Even though times had certainly changed across the country, it had not changed in my town. The whites were on one side of town and the other folks were on the other side. Now don't get me wrong, I am no racist. In fact, I never really cared about any of that stuff. I thought it was stupid and very backwards. With that said, I really never was exposed to any other race or culture for that matter, so it never crossed my mind. That was about to change.

I arrived at the university and was shocked. There were more students there than the entire population of my town or even the county I lived in. The campus was massive, it even had its own bus system to get you from place to place. I was like a girl who had been teleported to a different planet. It didn't take long to find my dorm and to meet my roommate. She looked a lot like me, small, white, petite and very friendly. We hit it off quickly and decided to explore the campus. The two of us got lost a couple of times and found ourselves asking for directions almost constantly. As we explored, it dawned on me that there was a lot of diversity on campus. It seemed like my roommate and I were the minority. I had never felt that way before. It wasn't a bad feeling, just different. After a few hours, we made it back to the dorm and settled in for the night.

As it turned out, our dorm was coed. Girls on one wing, boys on the other. It really made it nice for guy watching. All you had to do was sit in the hallway and the hot guys walked by. My roommate and I made it a point to doddle in the hallway every chance we could. We flirted with every guy that walked by just to see what they would do. Many of the guys stopped and talked to us and flirted back. One of the guys was black. I am almost certain he knew that I was a small-town white girl that never had any interaction with anyone black. He made it a point to pick on me and ask me if I was afraid of him. Every time he would ask me that, he would put his hands up like the boogie man. I would always blush and tell him no and tell him to stop saying that. He would just laugh. His name was Tyrone but everyone called him Bone. I didn't know why, but I started calling him that too.

The school year began and classes started. I had the usual freshman classes, English, math, biology and an elective. Biology was my late class. It was three days a week and started at 7:50 pm and went to 9:50 pm. It was a crazy time to have a class but they did it to accommodate the students that worked during the day. I arrived at the class early to fine Bone sitting in the back. I ran up to him and asked if I could sit with him. He told me that was ok and I plopped down next to him. We started making small talk until the class started. The professor was a PhD-MD and was really smart. Half the time, he said things I didn't even understand. I tried to follow along. About half way through the class I looked at Bone and he just shook his head as if he was totally confused. The whole thing scared me. I realized college biology was going to kick my ass.

Class ended and the two of us ran out of the room. Bone walked me back to the dorm. We talked to each other like we had been friends for life. He was really nice and I felt comfortable with him. When we got back to the dorm he invited me to his room. I said ok and quietly slipped past the RA/hall monitor. Once I was in his room, we hopped onto the bed and continued or earlier conversation. We yacked and yacked and lost track of time. I told him my story, he told me his. Things just seemed perfect.

As the evening progressed we decided to play 20 questions. I would ask Bone something, he would answer and then he would do the same to me. I asked a couple of questions about his family and where he grew up. At about question eight or nine, I asked him why they called him Bone. He looked down and laughed nervously. He told me that I really didn't want to know. I insisted and he again told me no. I slapped his arm and told him I wasn't leaving until I found out the answer. He the told me that if I wanted to know that bad, he would tell me but he couldn't be held responsible for my reaction. I giggled nervously but told him I was a big girl and I could handle it. He shook his head and stood up. His hands unbuckled his belt and he unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. Then he pulled down his boxers.

It all happened so fast, I didn't have time to react. Standing before me was the largest cock I had ever seen. I mean really large, almost unhuman. It was thick as a coke can and looked to be ten inches long. Bone just stood there and said nothing. I stared at his manhood for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, I looked up at him and he said that this is why they call him Bone. It was short for T-Boner, which is what his friends called him in high school. I was speechless. He asked me what I thought. I told him that it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen on a man. He laughed. I had seen my fair share of cocks in high school. As a cheerleader, I was always being hit on by the athletes. I was constantly getting dick-pic text messages with rude requests. Most of the dicks I had seen or touched were probably five or six inches at the most and half the diameter of Bones.

I stared down at his cock and asked him if I could touch it. He reached out and took my hand and placed it on the tip. He took my other hand and put it half way down the shaft so that I was holding it like a sub sandwich. His cock was heavy and very warm. I could feel his heartbeat in my hand. As I held his cock, I felt it get firmer. Bone asked me if I liked what I saw. I quickly responded with a hell yes. He chuckled at how fast I said yes and told me that I could rub it if I wanted. I wanted nothing more than to stroke his massive cock. I wanted to see how big I would get it to be, how hard I could make him. He pulled me closer and stood between my legs as I sat on the edge of his bed. My left hand slid two thirds of the way down his cock as my right began to rub just below the head.

Bone closed his eyes and put his head back and softly moaned. I never held something like this in high school, this was just plain unbelievable. Bone took both of his hands and placed them on my shoulders. He then slipped tightly between my legs. I could tell he want me to get him off. It was quite obvious to both of us that he wanted to cum. At this point his cock was just inches from my face. I don't know what came over me but I raised the tip of his cock to my lips and began to kiss it. He opened his eyes and looked down at me and smiled. His hands moved from my shoulders and found a new home on either side of my head. I felt him gently coaxing my head forward. I took the hint and opened my mouth and tried my best to take some of his cock into my mouth.

It was difficult, I am very petite and I have a small mouth. The head of his cock was massive and I could only get maybe an inch or two into my mouth. I darted my tongue wildly below the head of his cock. I wanted to find that spot that men have right behind the tip that drives them wild. It worked, I found it and his body jumped as I pressed my tongue back and forth on the hard knot below the tip. Bone groaned and pressed my head closer to him. It was then that I realized that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I began to quickly stroke his cock with both hands while I vigorously sucked his pole. The harder I stroked, the harder he got. Soon, his cock was standing straight out and didn't need my help. I knew he was close to the edge so I reached my hand down to his huge balls and began to massage them. Before we started, his balls hung low between his legs but now his sack was pulled up tight and his nuts were clearly visible. They looked like two walnuts wrapped in dark brown leather.

The more I massaged his balls, the tighter his ball sack got. Then without warning, I felt his balls pulse quickly, over and over. He let out a howl and grabbed my head tightly. A second later, a huge shot of warm cum pumped into my waiting mouth. Then another equally large stream added to the first. Soon, he had filled my tiny mouth to the point of over flowing. I pulled back because I was about to gag. He shoved my mouth back down onto his exploding stick. I swallowed, chocked and gasped for breath. My hand could feel his balls continuing to twitch. I began to wonder just how much cum he was going to produce and if I could handle it. Finally, I couldn't hold it all in and I pulled away and swallowed as much as I could. His cock continued to spew seed all over my face down onto my t-shirt.

His cock finally stopped producing cum. I looked up at him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I took his cock and began to lick the last drops of cum off the tip. He seemed to love the feel of my warm tongue. He moaned and squirmed every time I hit his spot. I made it a point to hit it a lot. I liked seeing him under my control. Bone then pushed me back on the bed and laid on top of me and began to kiss me. I liked it. His lips were soft but his kisses were firm. I liked that he was not afraid to kiss my freshly fucked mouth. His long tongue darted around my mouth. I felt small in his hands. He made my pussy so wet. Bone began to kiss my neck. He then pulled off my cum soaked t-shirt to reveal my small B-cup tits. I wasn't wearing a bra because my tits really don't need support, they are too small and are very perky.

Bone kissed the center of my neck and then made his way down to my cleavage. His warm lips sucked on my hard nipples. I held his head in my hands and gently encouraged him to continue. Bone continued down to my belly button. He unbuttoned my jeans and I lifted my ass off the bed so that he could pull them down. Bone looked at my panties and smiled. He could see how excited I was, my panties were soaked through. He slipped them off. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his neck and pulled his face to my waiting wetness.

Bone kissed my clit, then placed his mouth over my tight box. My pussy is tight and is what they call an "innie". Bone could fit the whole thing in his mouth. He sucked it gently as he slipped his tongue between the mounds and reached my tiny pussy lips. I could feel him working hard to get his tongue deep inside my slot. My pussy continued to gush. Bone's mouth began to slip and slide. I squirmed against his probing tongue. His expert technique had me really close to the edge. My body began to signal that my orgasm was close. He sensed my excitement and slipped his finger into my slot. His thumb pressed on my clit from below as he quickly began to flick my clit with his tongue.

It was all I could take. I grabbed his head and ground his face into my waiting pussy. My legs tightened their grip around his neck as my orgasm began. I began to shake as I felt the electricity of my orgasm shoot through my entire body. My body convulsed and streamed wetness all over his face. Bone could not breathe, my death grip on his head, had his whole body twisting to escape. I wanted nothing of the sort. I held his mouth firmly on my mound until he finally overpowered me and pulled away. Bone gasped and fell back onto the floor, his face covered with my juices. We both took a minute and regained our composure.

Bone sat up and looked at me. He told me that it was late for me to leave and that the RA would be watching the hall for folks doing the walk of shame. Bone told me that he wanted me to stay, he didn't want to get in trouble. He got up took off his clothes and slipped into bed next to me. I told him that I wanted him to spoon me so I turned towards the wall and then scooted back against him. We fit together perfectly. I drifted off to sleep in the arms of my dark lover. College was definitely different than home.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers