Hot Hotel Sex

Story Info
2 people meet for the first time...in bed.
1.8k words
3.72
11.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time they had met in person, face-to-face. They had exchanged messages previously over Facebook on Messenger for three years at that point. Their messaging back-and-forth consisted of saying "Hi" to each other and talking about how their respective days had gone.

There was never any hint of sexual attraction, although they did state to each other that they were beautiful and handsome. They had sent each other pictures, although it was completely non-sexual. She was short and had black, wavy hair that fell to her shoulders. Her skin was a darker shade and very smooth.

This was her first time outside of her home country. She was visiting the United States for the summer, hoping to see a part of America. She had caught a flight to the same state that he resided in, and had booked a hotel in his city. He had agreed to show her around and be her guide.

Her first day in country she had landed, got acquainted with him, and checked into her hotel. For the rest of the day, they had gone around town and had seen the sights. It was nearing the evening when they decided to head back to her hotel. The plan was to drop her off until the next morning when he would show her around some more.

It was dark outside by the time they pulled up to the hotel. It had been a long day, and they were both looking forward to going home and relaxing for the rest of the night. They sat in the car for a minute just blankly staring ahead at the hotel, not saying a word. Then they turned and looked at each other. They could see in each other's eyes just what they wanted.

They kissed each other on the lips. They embraced for a long and passionate kiss that lasted for almost thirty seconds. Then they eagerly got out of the car and made their way inside. Once inside, they kissed again. She put her lips on his and kissed him deeply. They continued to kiss for another few minutes.

They ran their hands over each other. He could feel her breasts and she could feel his cock. They each took a few steps closer to the bed as he took her shirt off. He pulled it over her head and dropped it on the ground next to them. Her breasts hung perfectly behind her bra. She kissed him gently on the lips. He put his hands on her bra as he kissed her back.

Next, she removed his shirt and they continued to make out. They removed each other's pants at the same time. They slid them to the ground and kicked them away. Now in just their underwear, they hugged each other, pressing their skin against each other. He lifted her up, took a few steps as he carried her towards the bed, and set her down on the edge of the bed. Then he climbed on her as she scooted back to allow him to do so.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in close as he was on top of her. By now, he was very hard as he pressed his cock into her groin and kissed her on the lips. She slid her hands down his back and underneath his underwear. He pressed himself forward into her as he continued to kiss her and she slid his underwear down and off of him.

He rolled off of her as she gently arched her back and pushed him off. He laid on his back as she mounted him. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips as he kissed her back. He put his hands on her back and slowly undid her bra strap. She leaned back as he fully undid her bra. They stared into each other's eyes as he slowly slid the bra off her shoulders. He tossed it to the side as he stared at her exposed breasts.

He cupped her breasts in his hands as he massaged her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs. Slowly she began to press herself into him as she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He continued to rub her nipples as they kissed. She began to gently moan from the pleasure of his hands on her nipples. He gently used his hands to guide her body forward. She extended herself forward to the point where she was on her knees. He put one of her nipples in his mouth and kissed it as he slid her underwear off of her.

Now both completely naked for the first time, they kissed very passionately. This was her first time as well as his. She grabbed his rock-hard cock and gently guided it into her pussy. She was very tight and it felt really good for both of them. She moaned involuntarily as he entered her. Slowly she pulled back and then pushed forward again.

They fucked for the rest of the night like that. They both moaned very loudly as wave after wave of pleasure rocked them. His cock penetrated her beautiful, wet pussy again and again. They kissed each other strongly on the lips as they bounced up and down. Their tongues swirled together as he filled her pussy with his cock. She moaned and moaned as he begged her for more. She obliged.

She took his hands in hers and pinned him to the bed as she pushed herself onto his erect cock once more. He moaned as she kissed him on the lips and thrust her breasts in his face. He kissed her breasts as she pleasured both of them. They were both fast approaching orgasm and couldn't wait. She kept moaning as the pleasure kept increasing for her. Pretty soon, she couldn't resist the urge to give in and finish. She picked up the pace as she shoved his cock inside her to the point she reached orgasm.

Tremors shook through her body as she let out a high-pitched moan from the sheer pleasure. She let go of his hands and he used them to finger her clit. She began to get aroused all over again. He kept massaging her clit between his fingers as he kissed her on the lips. Within a couple minutes she was seeping wet as she guided his cock in and out of her. Within another minute she began to feel the familiar tingling in her genitals. He kept working her clit with his hands as she latched onto him with her pussy and her mouth.

She firmly kissed him on the lips as she almost violently banged him. She began to move forward and backwards on his cock instead of up and down. This change caused him to become even more aroused and he could feel himself approach the final stages of orgasm. He begged her to screw him harder, and she thrust herself even more violently upon him. Within half a minute, they both climaxed and he came all over inside her.

He let out a long, deep, and satisfying moan as he released his pleasure inside her while she came on his cock. They kissed passionately as she dismounted him and laid next to him. Then they both fell asleep next to each other.

The next morning they woke up next to each other in bed. After fully waking up, they decided to continue to have sex. They both climbed out of bed. Still naked, they kissed each other while he caressed her breasts and she ran her hands over his cock. After making out for a few minutes, he decided to fondle her breasts. He tilted his head down and kissed her nipple. He slowly kissed her nipple with his lips while he gently touched it with his tongue. Then he moved on to her other breast. He kissed it just like he did to the last one. He gently rubbed her pussy as he kissed her nipples. As he did so, he could feel her nipples harden and her breathing deepen. After several minutes of this, he decided to kiss her lower.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and slid back as she spread her legs. He put his hands on her breasts and fondled her nipples as he lowered his head and kissed her directly upon her clit. He was almost drooling as he imagined himself eating her out with her begging him for more. He gently licked her clit with his tongue as he kissed her on and around her clit. He could feel and hear her breathing deepen as she became more and more aroused. Soon enough, she was moaning as he made her become wet. His constant kissing and licking of her clit caused her to feel more pleasure than she had ever felt before. She was so wet and so aroused that she was practically shaking from how good it felt. Ultimately, she came as his lips were massaging her sensitive clit.

After he was done giving her oral sex, he stood up and pulled her up with him. She placed her lips on his as she kissed him, not caring about the fact he has just ate her out. She knew she had to return the favor.

She knelt down in front of him. He could feel the excitement flow through him as the knowledge of what she was going to do dawned on him. He was so excited to receive his first blowjob. She stared up into his eyes as she took him in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock as he stood there. Slowly and gently she pushed herself forward as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She looked up at his eyes as she slid her lips back and forth on his cock. She rested her warm and wet tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock.

Instantly, he became rock-hard as the feeling, sight, and knowledge of what she was doing for him flowed through his mind. He looked down at her and ran his hands through her hair. He didn't push or pull her towards him, but he begged her to continue as he breathed deeply. She continued to blow him as he stood there by moving her lips around his cock and swirled her tongue on his underside. He informed her that he was about to come but she kept going anyway. Soon enough, he came in her mouth as she continued to perform oral sex on him.

Now that they had both pleasured each other multiple times, they got ready for the rest of the day and did as originally planned. That night, and every night for the rest of her trip, they engaged in wild, passionate sex that caused both of them to orgasm many times.