Threesome with Friends

Story Info
3 people delve into their deepest pleasures.
1.9k words
3.39
14.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was visiting his friend's house. His friend and him was talking about a job they used to work together and was remembering some of the fun times they used to have together at that job. As they talked, they got closer and closer with each other. Eventually, they were telling personal stories about themselves to each other. He told her about his life and she told him about hers.

After they had been telling stories for roughly half an hour, there was a knock on the door. She answered it and saw that it was another one their friends and coworkers. She was invited in and joined the conversation. After another few minutes of conversation, they decided to relax in the first friend's hot tub. They changed into their swimsuits.

They made their way outside and to the hot tub. They waded into the warm water and took seats on the underwater ledges that served as benches. For the next several minutes, they took turns telling some more stories from work and their personal lives. Eventually, they had exhausted all conversation options. They silently sat in the warm water, contemplating what to talk about next.

The first friend noticed that he was looking at her occasionally. The next time he looked her way, she smiled. He blushed slightly as he looked down and away. She decided to entertain him the next time he looked. When he glanced over again, she was facing his general direction with her bikini-covered breasts displayed in full view for him to take in. He stared at her chest as he imagined taking her to bed and having sex with her. After all, she was beautiful.

The second friend noticed the first friend's little show and the guy's reaction. She smiled at the little game they were playing. But the game was about to end. The first friend waded over to him and placed a kiss on his lips. Surprised, he blinked a few times as she placed yet another kiss on his lips. This time, he kissed her back. By now, the second friend was staring as her friends kissed in front of her.

Their kissing began to arouse her, and she welcomed it. Slowly, she slid her hand into her bikini bottoms and began to masturbate. She gently massaged her clit between her thumb and index finger. She caught her breath as she felt a familiar tingling sensation begin to develop in her groin. She gently pressed her fingers together and applied pressure on her clit as she rubbed her clit. She began to moan with intense pleasure as she masturbated in front of her friends in the hot tub.

Meanwhile, her friends continued to make out, getting more and more into it as they did. Once they heard the second friend's moans, they both looked up at her and stared into her eyes. She stared back as she continued to pleasure herself. This excited her friends who immediately turned back to each other and continued kissing. The second friend could see their tongues swirling together as they embraced in the warm water. She imagined them doing this to her as she continued to masturbate.

At the same time, he was having the time of his life as he and the first friend continued to kiss. They could feel each other's skin against their own as they continued to make out. They began to run their hands underneath each other's swimsuits as they progressed and intensified their kissing. Her hands curled around his cock while he held her breasts in his hands. His cock hardened and tented his swimming trunks while her nipples tensed up and pressed against the inside of her bikini top.

The second friend kept up her efforts at self-pleasure. Within another few moments, she reached her tipping point and went over the edge. Her moans were deep as she came from the touch of her fingers on her clit. She withdrew her hand from her bikini bottoms and made her way over to the kissing couple. They stopped what they were doing and looked up at her. Without hesitation, she planted a kiss on the first friend's lips. She returned the kiss simultaneously while they engaged in passionate kissing.

He was left standing in awe as his friends made out even more intensely than he had with the first friend. They were becoming almost aggressive in their kissing as they each sought to assert their dominance. Their lips caressed each other's as they traded saliva and tongues. They stopped kissing long enough for the first friend to stand up, step onto the ledge, and stand while the second friend pulled down her bottoms. The first friend sat down with her legs hanging in the water and her nude crotch right at the edge of the pool.

The second friend began to delicately eat out the first friend. The first friend instantly moaned with pleasure as the second friend's lips closed around her wet clit. As tongue flicked her friend's clit, the second friend stuck her index and middle fingers inside her friend and gave her the best fingering of her life. The combination of oral clitoral stimulation and perfect fingering caused the first friend to reach orgasm almost immediately. Her waist buckled as she let out a deep and satisfying moan that could be heard from across the yard. As she spasmed from the pleasure, the second friend generated as much saliva as she could in her mouth and let it drip onto her friend's clit as a means of added pleasure. When she was finished she withdrew.

As this had been happening, he had been watching with peaked interest. He began to touch himself when they first started kissing, and even more so when the first friend had sat down to be eaten out. As soon as the second friend had pressed her head between the first friend's legs, he couldn't take it anymore. He dropped his trunks and began to stroke his hard cock. He grew bigger and more aroused as time passed by. When the first friend orgasmed and moaned, he lost control and came into the hot tub water. His semen floated on the water as the two friend's separated and glanced at him.

They decided to take it inside and have a threesome. He could hardly believe what he was hearing. He had always fantasized of a threesome, specifically with these two friends of his. He knew he would be able to get off so many times from these two. As they walked to the patio door, he pulled the release on the second friend's bikini and it fell to the floor. She was now completely nude and enjoying herself.

By now they were inside and went to the bedroom. Once inside, they dropped their acts of reluctance. The second friend walked up to him and they kissed each other on the lips while she worked his cock with her hands. Before they were done kissing she had dropped his swimming trunks and was the last one left with any clothes on. He reached around her shoulders and undid the strap that held her bikini top to her chest. He discarded it once it came loose. This was immediately followed by him pulling down her bikini bottoms and her kicking them aside.

As he did this, the first friend stood behind her and massaged the first friend's shoulders. She pressed her breasts and hard nipples into her friend's back. Her friend reached behind her and felt up the first friend's pussy. Once he was done undressing her, the second friend turned around and kissed the first friend on the lips as she picked her up by the waist and dropped her on the bed.

The first friend leaned back as the second friend mounted her and touched her clit to the first friend's clit. She leaned down and kissed the first friend as they mashed their breasts against each other. The feeling of their nipples on each other's bodies was enough for both friends to moan with pleasure. Just as quickly as she had mounted her, the second friend dismounted her, turned around, and offered a hand to him as he stood there, jerking off. He eagerly accepted and was pulled down between his two friends on the bed. The second friend swung herself over and on top of him as she smoothly slid his rock-hard cock into her warm and waiting pussy. She began pumping up and down while the first friend sat up and sat on his face. He began to eat her out while she kissed the second friend.

As they kissed each other, both friends rubbed each other's nipples and clits while sometimes massaging their own. He was really good at oral sex, and within five minutes the first friend was close to coming again. The looks of pleasure on her face and the moans coming from her wet lips caused the second friend to fuck him even harder. She was violently banging herself up and down on his stiff cock. Together, both friends came against the same time, but their moans of pleasure were stifled as they deeply kissed and swirled their tongues together.

As they had gotten themselves off on him, he had the greatest sight in the world. He was able to catch snippets of their making out and groping with his eyes and was very aroused. Following their orgasms, the second friend kept screwing him while the first fiend got off him. His allowed him to enjoy the view even better while she continued to please him. The first friend then laid stomach-down on his body, facing the second friend. She was able to kiss the second friend's clit as his cock was being thrust in and out of it. Meanwhile, her pussy was in his face and he wasted no time once again using his tongue and lips to get her off.

As the second friend worked him over, he stiffened as he reached the point of no return. He let out a loud moan as he spewed his hot semen into her pussy. Once he was done she lifted herself off of him while the first friend wrapped her lips around his bulging cock. She closed her lips around his cock and bobbed her head up and down which caused him to ejaculate a little more into her mouth. Once he did this, she removed herself from him and let him sit up.

The second friend wasn't finished yet, as everyone had only gotten off twice. The first friend laid down on the bed and gestured for the second friend to hover over her face. The second friend obliged while the first friend returned the favor given to her before by the pool. The second friend could barely contain herself and squirmed around as she felt pure and complete pleasure.

Meanwhile, he looked upon her and decided he couldn't let her beautiful pussy go to waste. He entered her as he fantasizes about coming inside her. He indulged in his fantasy as he shoved his cock in and out of her dripping wet and waiting pussy. The first friend thrashed around as she pleasured her friend and he pleasured her. All three came at the same time - the first friend came on his cock, the second friend pressed down and shrieked as she came in her friend's mouth, and he came inside the first friend's pussy.

When they were finished, they cleaned up and got dressed. They kissed goodbye and agreed to do this many times in the future. Then they went their separate ways until they would decide to meet again.