Ambassador Kitai

Artwork Info
Ambassador Kitai
60 words
3.8
11.1k
0
Artwork does not have any tags
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another version of Kitai from the Codex Alera book series. She gives herself a Mohawk haircut, and wears a little more clothing, but she's as deadly as ever.

Ambassador Kitai

This is another version of Kitai from the Codex Alera book series. She gives herself a Mohawk haircut, and wears a little more clothing, but she's as deadly as ever.

Please rate this artwork
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 5 years agoAuthor
Background

Kitai is a Marat, a savage race that had the fortune (or misfortune) of becoming bonded to an Aleran, taking on some of his characteristics as a result. The fun thing about the Marat, is they have no problem fighting naked, or nearly naked. The not-so-fun thing about the Marat, is that they sometimes eat those they defeat in battle.

Once the bond took place, she was more or less spoken for, but that didn't keep everyone else from appreciating her sensuality whenever she allowed herself to be seen.

AlfonsovisayaAlfonsovisayaover 5 years ago
The Story

I would like to talk with her...at a respectful distance...in order to fully understand her background. What made her dangerous? How would I put her to a constructive, symbiotic task?

Share this Artwork