Camping with My Older Sister

Story Info
A summer hike with my sister goes terribly right.
3.1k words
4.55
255k
245
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom called me a miracle baby. Dad said I was 'baby oops.' He had a vasectomy after my sister was born, but eight years later - there I was. Dad always joked that mom must have been too friendly with the milkman, but I looked too much like pops to raise any questions.

Both of my brothers moved out of the house by the time I was ten, so I never really got to spend any time with them. We did the normal family stuff for Christmas and holidays, but they had their own lives and soon were bringing over their own families. We lived in a small town, and there weren't many kids my age to hang around with. Growing up, it was my sister, Carol, that I spent most of my time with, and despite the fact that she was eight years older than me, we got along quite well.

Carol and I have always been outdoorsy and we spent many days and nights hiking the Sierra Nevadas. Hiking was a great way for us to chat about anything and everything; she gave me a perspective that I could never get from my folks, and I was an avid listener. She was petite, but I soon got used to people going out of their way to admire her curves. Carol never seemed to notice, but guys - and some girls - nearly fell off the trails as they strained to check her out. We were guaranteed to have someone stop us at least once during a hike to ask for directions, even though there were only two options on the trail - up or down.

Our hikes came to an end when she moved away with her new husband. They spent the next few years together, but then he got downsized at work, started hitting the bottle, and one night hit her, too. The very next day she packed her bags, filed for divorce, and moved back home. While it sucked to see her unhappy, we were all glad to have her back.

To celebrate the start of summer, Carol and I planned an easy overnighter to get away and explore one of the trails we used to love, burn a few tokes, and roast a few marshmallows. It'd been a few years since either of us had been hiking, so we were both a bit out of practice. We eventually managed to find our stride as we climbed the trail, updating each other about what was going on in our lives. We'd always been open with each other, and the conversation soon turned to our sex lives. At 18, I wasn't a ladies man by any means, but I wasn't a virgin, either. I was more than happy to share the details - she was a good listener and it was one of my favorite topics. When I asked how things were going for her in that department, she just smiled and told me to buy stock in Duracell.

We started out later than expected, partly because of disorganization, (mostly because we had to search for her left hiking shoe) so we decided to eat while we climbed so we could get the camp set up before dark. We were munching away as we noticed the storm clouds rolling in. We finally got to our site, and with the ominous weather quickly approaching, we worked together to get the camp set up as soon as possible.

We weren't fast enough.

It started to pour as we pitched the tent, and by the time we climbed in to get out of the driving rain, we were drenched. While we'd remembered sleeping bags, food, and weed, we forgot to bring towels. When we realized that, we both started laughing. Shivering from the cold, but laughing. Our soaked clothes clung to our bodies, and that might have been the first time I noticed for myself that she had an amazing figure. Her top wasn't see-through, but I could clearly see the outline of her hard nipples pressing against the fabric.

"Well, I can't change into dry clothes yet because I'll get them soaked too," she said, "and I don't want to wear wet clothes in my sleeping bag, cuz that's a quick trip to pneumonia-land."

I laughed and said 'yup' - being a semi-articulate 18-year old sitting with a hot woman in a small tent, it was the best conversation I could offer.

"So, I'm going to slip out of this wet mess and into my sleeping bag. I guess we can make it through the night, then get back to the house and warm up tomorrow."

And since I couldn't add anything to the conversation, she motioned me to turn away, turned off the little lamp, and then I heard the sounds of her wriggling out of her wet clothes. They landed with a sloppy squish at the edge of the tent, followed by the unzipping of her sleeping bag and climbing in. I slipped out of my wet shirt and jeans, but left my underwear on, even though they were pretty damp, too. My teeth were chattering almost as loud as the rain on the roof of the tent as I slipped into my bag, so I was looking forward to a long hot shower once I got home.

After 15 minutes of silence, Carol asked, "are you freezing too?"

I answered with another 'yup'- talk about your cunning linguist - and she said, "Well, maybe some body heat will help. I don't want to die of hypothermia." Since I was freezing as well, I unzipped my sleeping bag so we could double them up, then slid in beside Carol, being careful not to touch her inappropriately. I always try to be a gentleman, even if I'm not very good at it.

She snuggled up against my back, and I can't lie - her body heat felt amazing, but her hard nipples pressing against my back were even hotter. She wriggled closer, obviously enjoying the extra heat, and then I felt both hands on my back, shoving me away from her glorious warmth.

"Your underwear are wet - take them off, now!" she shrieked.

And that's how I ended up sleeping naked, next to my sister, while the rain beat against the thin nylon of our tent.

We kept spooning to keep the heat in, and eventually we fell asleep.

At 18, I often had morning wood hard enough to break an axe, so when I woke to Carol's hands trying to grip my hard cock, I had pretty mixed emotions. Surprise from the absurdity of the situation. Shame for being unable to control my body, and pleasure from the warmth of her hands around my rock-hard cock.

"I'm so sorry, but I thought I was sleeping on a rock. I went to move it away, but found it was kinda attached to you," she giggled.

"It's been awhile since I've felt a cock this hard. When Kirk fell into the bottle, his, uh, equipment never really worked right. I was lucky if I could get him hard enough to do anything on the rare occasions that he was sober enough for me to want him."

She spoke as she stroked me, "Do you mind if I play? You have such a nice cock," she said. Like I could say no.

The more she stroked, the harder I got. The harder I got, the more she stroked.

"I bet it tastes as good as it looks," she whispered, licking her lips before diving tongue first into my lap.

Stamina was not my strong suit when I was that age, and seeing Carol's golden head above my lap while feeling her lips stretch to engulf my cock was almost too much to handle, but somehow I managed.

I reached down to feel her firm breasts, the hard tips nearly tingling as I played with them. She jumped as my fingers caressed her nipples, moaning as I teased her, and then I felt her tongue slide all around my cock. That blowjob was, without a doubt, the best I've ever had in my life. And I've had more than a few since then.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, so I warned her that I was about to cum. She just kept on sucking until she felt me start shaking, and then I launched what felt like a quart of cum into her hungry mouth. She sucked it all back, then licked me clean. She looked up at me with a smile and I could see a trace of my juices leaking from her lips, and with one big swallow it was all gone. She licked her lips and said, "I hope you've got more of that in ya, cuz we're not done, boy."

I leaned down and kissed her, tasting my saltiness on her full lips. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, teasing my own. I slid a hand up her neck, cupping the small dip at the top of her spine, and pulled her to me as we explored each other. My other hand slowly moved around to her chest, feeling the goosebumps on her soft flesh - from the cold morning air as well as the excitement. I cupped one massive breast, amazed at how soft and supple yet firm and full it was. I learned later that many people thought she'd had a boobjob, but her stock answer was always, 'the tits are real, it's my smile that's fake.'

I lay her down on her back, careful not to let the pile of cold, wet clothes touch her hot body. I scooped my pillow and placed it under her head without breaking our lip-lock. Her tongue teased and probed. She licked my lips and her hot breath filled my mouth. It was delicious. Her hands roamed my young body, pulling me closer as she ground against me. The heat coming off of her was amazing, and she started to moan as I broke our kiss so I could work my way down her tight body.

I tasted my way along her neckline, licking and kissing, enjoying the light salty sweat as it glistened in the morning sun. As I made my way down her chest, Carol's hands moved up and into my hair, teasing my curls and lightly rubbing my scalp. She shivered and bucked as I took a nipple into my mouth, first licking around it, then lightly nibbling the hard tip. I had one pink nipple in my mouth while the other was trapped between my fingers - as I pinched and pulled, she squirmed and moaned.

I managed to break away from her fantastic breasts and moved further south. It was tricky to maneuver in the small tent, so Carol wriggled her body as far up as she could so I could have full access to where we both wanted me to go. As I slowly kissed my way down her body, I traced my fingers along her knees, then up her thighs, teasing her as they moved towards her mound. I ran my fingers through her fine hair. Most of the girls I'd been with kept their bush heavily trimmed or completely shaved. Carol had a delicious triangle of blonde hair, the curls tight and golden. I slid a finger lower, feeling the heat coming off of her. She was slick with sweat and natural juices, and she trembled again as my finger entered her. I could feel her tightness close against my finger as I gently massaged her, sliding up to my first knuckle, then the second. She gasped and pushed herself closer to me, so I slipped another finger in and found a nice rhythm. I used my thumb to gently flick against her clit, and within a minute I felt her first orgasm rip through her body as she cried out with pleasure.

I kept my fingers in her, but stopped moving them until her trembling slowed, then I moved my mouth down to her glistening slit. I pulled her lips apart and lightly ran my tongue along them, slowly working my way up to her clit. I felt her hands against the back of my head, pushing my face deeper into her delicious pussy. I tasted every millimeter of her swollen clit, sucking it in and caressing it with my tongue. She bucked against me, moaning my name and begging me not to stop.

"I've never" she gasped, "had anyone eat me out," gasp "so good - your tongue is fucking magical."

I nodded in agreement, focusing my attention on her little man in the boat. I slid two fingers back inside her. They were slick with her juices and she eagerly accepted them. Rubbing against her g-spot, I focused on her clit, writing my name with my tongue, letter by letter. I've made some girls cum before I could even finish my first name, while others needed my name and the entire alphabet before their toes would curl. The only thing that matters is that they do cum - I've never cared how long it takes. I love to lick.

As I neared the end of my name, I could feel the orgasm building up in Carol. Her body tensed, her legs squeezing my head while her hands pulled at my hair. She was whimpering now, a soft 'yes, yes, yes' was the only thing I could understand. I kept licking and reached a hand up to find a nipple. I gently teased it with my fingers, and when I gave it a light pinch I felt her explode on my tongue. I let her ride the wave of ecstasy for as long as she wanted. Her body shook as the powerful pleasure coursed through her, and her hands that had been pulling my head into her body were now gently pushing me away.

"Put your cock in me now," she ordered.

And who am I to argue with a lady?

I moved my body up and positioned myself to enter her. She tried to reach down to guide me in, but I grabbed her hands and moved them above her head, pinning her in place. Her stretched body was beautiful - covered in sweat, her massive chest heaving as she panted, and a look of raw desire in her eyes that almost made me cum right then and there.

But I knew that wasn't an option, so I focused on baseball and took my cock in hand, sliding my swollen head against her puffy lips. She bucked again, trying to guide me into her with her hips, but I wanted to tease her some more. I angled my body so just the tip was barely inside her, her soft lips opening to take me fully. I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more stimulation like that, no matter how much baseball I thought of, so I slid down and slowly pushed myself into her.

She felt fucking amazing.

I could feel her stretching to take all of me, and I leaned down to kiss her as I inched my way in. Her gasp broke our embrace as I slid as deep as possible, feeling her wetness envelop my cock, her interior muscles gently massaging me to go deeper and deeper. I pulled back until I was just barely in her, then pushed forward, slowly again, but building speed. Soon I was pistoning into her, our bodies covered in sweat. She was moaning loudly, her body perfectly in time with mine as we rocked together, and me doing my best not to end things too early.

As I was nearing the point of no return, I felt Carol shudder and shake again as another orgasm coursed through her, so I slowed down to let her enjoy it. I continued sliding in and out of her, but at a much slower pace, enjoying her pleasure with her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, reminding me how beautiful she truly is. No makeup, just raw beauty enhanced by her arousal - red cheeks, puffed lips, and pure intensity radiating up from her sky-blue eyes.

"Your turn," was all she said as she pushed me away.

She tapped the sleeping bag beside her, indicating that I should lay down. I did, and she quickly climbed on top of me, straddling my hips and taking my cock in her hand. She rubbed me against her wet lips, then slid down to take me completely inside her again. She was squatted above me, her feet flat on the ground, and she began to rock back and forth, up and down. Her massive tits swung in front of me, so I raised both hands to explore her delicious curves.

She was controlling the pace now, and I did my best to just lay there and enjoy it, pushing back gently in rhythm with her body. It only took a minute or two before I could feel that familiar feeling rising, and I heard myself whispering to her that I was going to explode.

"Cum inside me - I'm on the pill," she commanded.

I don't think there's another phrase in the English language as beautiful as that one, so moments after she said it, my hips were driving forcefully off the ground, slamming me deeper and deeper into her until I was finally able to release my load, shooting jets of relief deep inside my sister, Carol. As I unloaded, I felt her body shake and tremble once again, the final orgasm of the morning belonging to her. She leaned forward to kiss me, and I wrapped my arms around her as we enjoyed the heat of the tent, smell of our sex,and post-orgasm relief. I was still inside her as we drifted off to sleep, spent, but immensely satisfied.

We woke up about thirty minutes later. The heat of the morning had dissipated and the cool mountain air had snuck into the tent. We snuggled into the sleeping bags again, kissing and touching and enjoying the feeling of our bodies together.

Eventually we decided it was time to get up, probably because we were both starving after the intense - and amazing - workout we'd had that morning. I made a fire while Carol made coffee, and it wasn't long until we were enjoying the warmth of the fire while dining on scrambled eggs and crispy bacon. I didn't know it was possible to make hiking and camping better, but a passionate morning with a gorgeous woman was definitely an upgrade.

Watching the sun rise over her spectacular mountains is a memory I'll treasure for the rest of my life.