Kimberley's Story

Story Info
Virgin loses it to her friend's father.
703 words
3.79
452k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: this is written from the first person perspective of the character. The grammar is a deliberate contrivance.

* * * * *

My friend Anna invited me to go to her father's cabin on Saltspring Island BC for the week and my mom said okay cause she trusted Tom, Anna's father.

It is a beautiful place that is really a house with a wonderful view of this passage where the ferry goes between Swartz Bay and Tsawassen. There are other places around, but it is kind of isolated.

The first couple of days Anna and I would sunbathe and then sit and talk at night with Tom. On Wednesday her mom showed up while I had taken my bike to town for some things and she and Tom had a ferocious row. She and Anna left and when I got back Tom explained to me that he still had work to do on the place and I would be stuck with him for four more days. We got on okay and we got to be really friendly and we talked about a lot of relationship things.

Saturday night before we were supposed to leave to go home I was taking a shower and Tom just walks in behind me and says he needs to get cleaned up before the hot water runs out. I freaked and told him to get out and he told me to calm down and that it was no problem. I had never seen a guy naked before and it was a shock to see Tom all of a sudden like that. I still said that this was not a good idea and he just laughed and reached for the soap and says its easier to shower when you have help.

I just stood there as he washed my back and massaged my shoulders and told me to relax. The warm water and his assuring voice made me settle down and I just accepted that he must do this with his wife and Anna at home. He turned the temperature up on the water and it made me relax even more and he asked if he could wash my hair for me and I let him. It was very intimate and I really liked the attention and he could tell.

After he washed my hair he was behind me and he put his arms around me and held me. I felt his dick on my butt and then he slipped it between my legs and held me really tight. I was a little uneasy but I just let it go and I could feel him moving his dick between my legs. He asked me if that felt good and I said that it did but I was real afraid of going any further. I knew what he wanted.

He pulled my head back and kissed my wet neck and then kissed me full on the lips which I loved.

His dick got between my pussy lips and I felt him trying to get it in and I told him we can't and then it just went in. He was holding me around the waist and he made me lean on the wall as he was moving in me. I had a lot of thoughts about my virginity, cheating on his wife, me getting pregnant, and I didn't want to stop. I even got on my tip toes so he could get more in me.

He finally moved back just enough to make me lean over further to hold myself up and then he just pounded away at me. When I heard him moaning and felt his dick pumping cum in me I just backed into him to try to get more. My whole morality was gone just like that. I didn't care anymore.

I slept in his bed that night and let him have me all night long and then we went home the next night. We met at a motel once after that and it was just so cheap that I never did it again. It still makes me feel really guilty that we did that and keeping the secret is just too much some times.