Michelle and Lucy Ch. 06

Story Info
Lucy and Michelle do the deep-throat challenge.
1.7k words
3.9
7.4k
13
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

I arrived at the house early Saturday morning and was greeted by Michelle. She wore a tight black bikini, hugging her full figure perfectly.

"We are in the poolroom to start off with..." She said leading me through.

Lucy was relaxing on a lounger by the pool when Michelle and I entered the poolroom. She sat up as we did so, and turned around smiling. Lucy wore a tight brightly coloured bikini, her dark hair slightly curled and flowing over her shoulders.

"Oh, Kathy is being really filthy with this challenge, let me tell you." Lucy said.

Standing by the table I saw two long wooden strips laid out with three dildo's on each one. There were two massive strap-ons laid at the end of the table and an enormous two ended dildo beside of them.

"Okay, here is the deal." Michelle said. "We have to deep throat these three dildo's for twenty complete seconds." She said gesturing to the ones standing upright on the board.

"But we have to do it together; at the same time, plus if we get the dildo all the way in, we cannot release it until both of us have deep-throated." Lucy added.

"Basically if one of us bottles it the other is left choking on the dildo until we get it done." Michelle said.

"After that, we have to take it in turns to skull-fuck each other with those massive strap-ons." Lucy continued.

"Finally, we have to deep throat both ends of that massive double ender until we kiss." Michelle said finishing.

"Now then you ready to judge, looks like you won't be participating in this test." Lucy commented after the blonde.

The ladies took up position on either side of the table, both looking at each other, psyching themselves up. Michelle then Lucy leaned forwards towards the first dildo, pressing it to their lips they kept staring into the others eyes. Both women easily slipped the six-inch dildo into their mouths and as one went down onto them. I counted up to twenty seconds and they both came up from the dildo smiling.

"One down baby." Michelle said.

"Lube the next one up a bit first." Lucy replied.

Moving on to the next dildo they both stated sucking up and down the top, getting it wet letting spit dribble down the shaft. When each was satisfied that they were ready they swallowed the whole shaft down, Michelle first then Lucy a moment later. I counted twenty seconds again and they both stood up gasping for breath. A small tear ran from the corner of Lucy's eye as she croaked in air.

"Shit..." Lucy swore "That was big."

"Much bigger to follow, you ready?" Michelle asked.

"Uh-huh, let's do this." Lucy replied.

Both Ladies looked nervously at this ten-inch dildo, tentatively they began sucking and working them over. Lots of spit and effort went in, as they both slowly worked up and down on the dildo's. Slobbery sucking sounds echoed around the room as both Lucy and Michelle worked ferociously to get themselves ready.

Michelle gargled "Ready?", Through her slobbering, and Lucy grunted. "Yes."

Michelle straightened her throat and pushed her way down the dildo, until her nose pressed against the table. Lucy followed her down, but as she got to within an inch of the end of the dildo, she stopped, coughing and gagging. Michelle was looking across at her friend struggling to keep the dildo in her throat, she reached across and grabbed the back of Lucy's head forcing her all the way down to the root.

Michelle held Lucy down as she urged and choked on the thick dildo. I counted out the 20 seconds as Lucy choked on the hard shaft, she fought and struggled against Michelle who held her nose to the table with her hands. As I finally reached zero, Michelle released Lucy who came up off of the dildo with a huge cough, and gasp for breath. Thick drool poured down the dildo onto the table as she gagged and coughed.

"Sorry Lucy, but it had to be done." Michelle said. Tears dribbled down from the corners of her eyes, from the choking she had given herself.

"Ohhhhh, Fuck." Lucy croaked trying to regain her composure.

"Okay Lucy, you skullfuck me first looks like you could do with a breather." Michelle said.

She cleared the table of the dildos, and lay down on it. Lucy strapped on the dildo, it was about 12 inches long, and quite broad.

"Time us, we only need to do five minutes." Lucy said, her voice husky but much clearer.

Hanging her head back off of the table, Michelle accepted the dildo as Lucy pressed it to her lips. Lucy eased the shaft into Michelle's mouth, small little strokes to begin with, but gradually increasing the depth as she built up a rhythm.

"C'mon 'Chelle, take it deep baby pass the test!" she said stabbing the dildo back into Michelle's throat.

Watching Michelle from behind Lucy, she screwed up her eyes and fought her gag reflex as the dildo was rammed down her throat. She gripped Lucy's thighs and guided her in and out of her mouth.

Michelle coughed up thick white spit and mucus which was running down her face, and up her nose, as Lucy pounded the strap on into her. Choking and coughing as her throat was assaulted tears ran from her eyes, her mascara running.

Lucy held her friends hand as she pounded away at her throat, Michelle gripping her tightly for support. Spit was bubbling from her nostrils and her fine blonde hair stuck to her cheeks as the dildo did its work. Finally after what must have seemed like an age I called time.

Lucy removed her strap on from Michelle's gullet and stepped back. Michelle gasped for air as soon as she did, croaking in big breaths, before sitting up. She was a mess, spit caked her face and her hair was matted together.

Wiping her eye sockets clear, she blinked her eyes open, before standing and asking Lucy, "Are you sure you can manage this?"

"Yes I have to." Lucy replied undoing the strap on and handing it to Michelle.

Lucy took up Michelle's position on the table and nervously opened her mouth as Michelle edged the glistening dildo against her red lips.

"Just push me off if it gets to much." Michelle said to her friend.

Slowly Michelle slid the hard shaft between Lucy's lips, gently prodding it deeper and deeper into her friend. Lucy gasped between thrusts sucking in as much air as possible when she could. Spit began to bubble out of the corners of her mouth as Michelle worked her way to the back of Lucy's throat.

Lucy gargled and gasped as Michelle eased the Dildo deeper into her, snorting and gawwing as her throat stretched. Her eyes were bulging and she began to spasm arms flailing wildly as the dildo spread her gullet open.

"Easy, easy now." Michelle said trying to calm her, grasping her hands holding them still.

Finally Lucy's nose touched Michelle's stomach as she was all the way into her, and she slipped back, allowing Lucy to breath. She coughed up a massive wad of spit which oozed down her face into her hair. Gasping her eyes bulged again as Michelle pushed the dildo back, her knuckles white as she gripped Michelle's hands tight.

"Sorry Lucy but I have to, you need to be broken for us to pass the next stage." Michelle said looking down at her friend.

Michelle let go of Lucy's hands and leaned forwards resting her weight onto the dildo, forcing it deep into Lucy. She set about frantically skull-fucking her friend, ramming the dildo hard into her mouth. Thick wads of spit began pouring from Lucy's mouth coating the lower end of her face.

Lucy fought her friend off, clawing her ass, kicking her legs, but Michelle was not about to be stopped and she rammed the dildo home again and again as Lucy coughed and choked on it. After thirty-seconds or so Lucy's fighting ceased and she lay the eyes wide tears streaming down her cheeks. The onslaught was not forever however and when I called time Michelle quickly stopped.

Instantly Michelle was on her knees by a gasping Lucy, softly kissing her, "Sorry, I am so, sorry." She whispered.

She kissed Lucy again and again apologizing, "Sorry, but I needed to get you ready."

"Bitch, evil whore." Lucy croaked, sitting up.

"You have to be ready to deep throat that double ender Lucy, this was the only way." Michelle replied. "Plus, is it any worse that what you did to me when you fucked my ass?"

"Maybe not, but I have never seen you as dominant as that. It shocked me, that's all." Lucy said.

Both ladies stood up and Michelle removed the strap on as Lucy went over and picked up the double ender. It was about twenty-eight total inches long and thick, dark blue in colour and ribbed. The girls stood about two feet apart and lifted the dildo to their lips. Slowly they took a few inches in, working up a slow rhythm. Holding each other by the shoulders they began to swallow deeper and deeper. Lucy was snorting air from her nose, as Michelle swallowed the shaft down.

Each had worked about halfway down the dildo, swallowing the thick shaft down, Michelle grasped the back of Lucy's head, forcing her to stare at her.

"Together!" She croaked around the dildo, as Lucy gripped the back of her head pulling her down the shaft.

Both girls pulled hard, throats opening gagging in unison, Lucy's legs twitched and Michelle's abdomen churned so much I thought she would puke. But slowly tears running from their eyes they managed to swallow the shaft, until their lips pressed together. Immediately they stepped back from each other they dildo expelled rapidly from their gullets.

Both threw up massive gushes of spit, all over the poolside, standing hands on knees retching hard.

"Yessssss!" Michelle growled

"We did it!" Lucy gasped looking at her friend "Wow!" she added.

"Girls." I said "Do you think you could?" gesturing to my hard cock. Lucy wasn't amused, shaking her head instantly.

"Ummm, no. I think you can wait this time." Lucy said.

"Yeah Kathy's next challenge awaits us in the kitchen!" Michelle added.

"Just wait thirty minutes." Lucy said back to me.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers