First Meeting

Story Info
I meet Chris for the first time.
769 words
3.6
10.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here."

"Me too."

I took a deep breath and checked my makeup in the visor mirror. I was nervous but excited. After all, it's not like I was meeting him for the first time, not really. We'd been snapchatting for months. But this was the first time we'd meet in person. I got out of the car.

Chris met me in front of the restaurant and smiled as he opened his arms for a hug. I laughed, almost with relief, and embraced him.

"So, we're finally doing it," Chris said. I tripped on the sidewalk and he quickly caught me before I fell over.

"Me and my 12 year old mind," I laughed. "Doing it." Chris laughed too. We were seated and were looking at the menus with a heavy silence overhead.

"Penny for your thoughts."

I smiled at him and answered,

"Don't you know dirty thoughts cost extra?" He smiled and winked at me.

When the waitress came over to pick up our plates, Chris said, "I don't know about you, but I'm having dessert." I ordered a dish of ice cream and leaned back in my booth, stretching my legs out to playfully put my feet up on Chris's knees. He jumped at first and I started to withdraw them but he grabbed my right foot and began to massage.

"Mmmmmm." My eyelids fluttered shut as I reveled in the feel of his hands. Suddenly, the waitress was there with our dessert and I shot back up in the booth like a guilty little kid. Chris grinned at me and I glared at him before smiling sheepishly myself.

We sat there in silence, eating our dessert. I was thinking about his hands on my foot and staring out into space when he said, "Are you doing that on purpose?"

"Hmm?" I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and my spoon halfway in my mouth. "Doing what?"

"Licking your spoon like a cock." His eyebrows were the ones raised now.

"Umm...I wasn't doing it on purpose, and it's your fault anyway!"

"What'd I do?"

"You rubbed my foot!"

"You put it there!"

"Oh, yeah, I did..." I could feel myself blushing but could also feel wetness in my groin.

"So, what should we do after this?" Chris asked. I pushed my empty dish aside and said, "Let's go fuck in your truck."

He looked surprised but then got out of the booth. We paid our bill, then headed outside.

His truck was high enough that I needed a boost to get in. He pushed my skirt up to my waist, then groaned when he saw I wasn't wearing any panties. I spread my legs and parted my pussy lips. Chris buried his tongue in my cunt and then began sucking my clit. I leaned back on my elbows and threw my head back, moaning. He worked one finger, then two into my soaking pussy as he nibbled lightly on my labia. I ground myself on his face as I got closer and closer to cumming. Finally, my hips started bucking uncontrollably as I reached my orgasm. He kept licking me out until I pushed his head away, closing my legs.

When Chris surfaced, I smiled shakily, still coming down from the pleasure. "Looks like it's your turn," I said as I grabbed his belt and undid the buckle. I undid his zipper and pulled his cock out while he gasped at my touch. I leaned down and rubbed my face lovingly along his length. I slid my tongue around his mushroom head and he leaned back, closing his eyes. I enclosed it in my mouth and sucked just enough to let my cheeks hollow while I tongued the slit. He ran his fingers through my hair. I began moving my head up and down, taking as much as I could in my mouth while pumping the rest in my fist. I was twisting my head back and forth, trying to give him as much sensation as possible. I reached down to fondle his balls while I ran my tongue all over his cock, feeling all his veiny goodness. He was bucking his hips with his fingers tangled in my ear. I was getting all worked up and began moaning. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He said. I began working him faster. He came with a grunt, shooting his cum down my throat as I moaned.

As he slowed his hips, I sat up and grinned devishly at him.

"Well, that's a way to meet someone." Chris said. "We should meet again sometime."

Yes," I said. "We should."