My Purgatory

Poem Info
233 words
5
2.1k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay here and wait…
As I search for something that I will never find, I know I am denied.
My purgatory continues to extend as if parole is a mystic fog.
When I get just close enough to catch it, my hand passes right through,
only to encounter a bank higher then my worst fear
When my ears hear the lock click and the door starts to grind, closing.
My legs are to scared to move forward so there is no escape.
My breath goes out only to inhale stale air, to feel the cold icy depth of my surroundings.
As you start to approach I can hear your sway, I can feel your glow…slowly coming closer
I can hardly wait, I know you will soon be near and for one split second…
I will feel ordinary.
To you, I am a number…a figure, but to me you are a divinity, and seraph, a celestial moment in this hell.
I take a deep breath and hold…my chest burns, my ears ring, my hair is wet…
One more step…and this pain will be over.
You smile, wave a goodnight hand, and continue on with your evening.
I release in a type of orgasm, not in the lower half, but in my mind
My heart skips a beat, my head spins, and my breath comes rushing out.
Goodnight my love. See you tomorrow.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful-

This is beautiful

Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenabout 19 years ago
An unusual and unique write...

and one that caught My attention just from the title alone. I was drawn into the piece right from the start, but it was the last six lines that really held Me - more than any prison cell ever could! <wink> Great job with this one!

Vixxx

Share this Poem