Smotp Daddy Phile's: Seven

Info
Daddy uses his Naughty Girl outside, so exposed, in an alley.
477 words
4.48
33.1k
5

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
720 Followers



Following on from Phile Six, Daddy uses his Naughty Girl outside in an alley, where people could see!

Some feedback on the Philes so far:

"I love how you take control, take what you want ... so hot, sir!"

"I have never done this before but I have to let you know how dirty, wet and horny you make me. I am dripping in my panties right now listening to you call me a dirty girl. My boyfriend doesn't make me this horny and I don't cum as hard for him."

"Yes Daddy!!!!! Omg. I listened to this on headphones in a park and I came so fucking hard, I soaked my panties. Thank you Daddy!!!!!"

"Mmmmm Thank you Daddy. That was so nice. I came so hard for you my pussy is dripping."

"You're making me squirm so much daddy. My cunt has soaked my panties. I'm stroking the wet spot on my underwear I want to be dirty for daddy. I want you to make me cum for you. I want to please you so badly. When you say "you fucked yourself on daddy's cock" I actually melt."

"My pussy is so juicy now daddy, all because of you. I'm just lying in bed softly teasing my clit thinking of daddy."

"It was my first time ... and it was amazing. I got so wet and actually started cumming when you told me too... Thank you so much."

"Yes please, more Daddy. OMG, I have never orgasmed on command before and normally I have to listen to the audio more than once to get my fill but in this audio I surprised myself by cumming when you told me too and I absolutely loved it because none of my ex have gotten me to cum as hard as I just did. Thank you so much."

"What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you Daddy for helping me clean up! My little pussy is so thankful!"

These are a new series of audios for those of you who want a Daddy like Me.

A Daddy to own you, use you and make you cum very hard.

Do you think you will be able to please Me?

Shall we see?

[Just to clarify, for those who seemingly don't understand 'adult role play'. No non-consent is implied. No underage or incestuous sexual activity is being described. It is all about surrender to an authority figure, giving in to the desire to be 'naughty' and 'dirty', but not have to be responsible and so no judgements, 'Daddy made me do it!' We got that?]

As always I value your comments and feedback. If you like these seven experiences so far then there will be many more.

If you want to try something different try My SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, 30 Day Orgasm audios, here on Literotica.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
720 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AurallyInclinedAurallyInclinedover 1 year ago

I wish Daddy could take me right now. I am so wet. I would have to beg you to cum deep inside me, though.

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
I am literally crying with laughter...

...If you find this 'unrealistic', then your special someone is just not doing it right..

While it should never just be about the number of climax's, there are many, many women I personally know and can vouch for, who regularly come much more often in a 10 minute period than is suggested in this audio.

Reality is much more fun than you clearly think...Of course, I could always prove it to you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realism please

No women on earth cums 4 times in 9 minutes at least be a little realistic in your scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you daddy

I love coming here to feel used.

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
I shall take the suggestion on board...

... and see if I can work something in to a future Phile.

It would be helpful to know what listeners don’t like as much as what they do. I want to make these as interactive as practicable. Keep the feed back and your orgasms coming. I will try and create what you desire.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

BabySitter Emergency Accidents happen. Babysitter to the rescue.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Collector: A Reimagining Smut inspired by John Fowles’ 'The Collector'.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tomboy Pirate Niki The perversion of the demonic captain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Check Mate Pt. 01 A slow burn romance between a teacher and his student.in Erotic Couplings
Mother's Ghost Ch. 01 An incestuous couple is haunted by a vengeful ghost.in Erotic Horror
More Stories