Columbus Day Pt. 03

Story Info
I found her at Starbucks. What next?
797 words
4.43
4.5k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikesMc
MikesMc
7 Followers

The next day, Saturday, I arrived at Starbucks at 10:30 am. There was a good crowd. I saw some regulars. However, Pat was not in sight. I sat at my usual table, facing the door, and I tried to proofread a chapter from a nursing textbook. The tenth time I looked up, the door opened and Patricia strolled in carrying a mass market paperback novel. She waved as she walked past and headed toward the sounds and aroma of coffees. She ordered a venti triple shot something and came to my table.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi, Patricia. I'm glad to see you." I paused. "Phone handy?"

"Just a sec." She set down her coffee and pulled a flip phone from her back pocket. "Ok."

I dictated my phone number. She typed with a beautiful finger.

"Text. Or call. Maybe we can do dinner."

"I'm gonna let you work. I plan to sit on that couch and read my book."

Fifteen minutes later, Carol walked in. "Hey, Mike."

I froze. I looked at Patricia. She smiled. Carol walked directly to my table.

Crap.

"Hey, Carol!"

She spread her arms for a hug. And I hugged her like she was my aunt or sister.

"How are you doing, Mike?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good. I need coffee." Carol laughed.

She walked to another table and hugged another man and kissed him on the cheek. She's a Starbucks barfly, I thought.

My phone vibrated. I reached into my pocked, pulled out the phone, and looked down.

"Hi, Michael. This is Pat. I think I want to kiss you."

"Meet me outside in 2 min," I typed.

Two minutes later, she was sitting at a bistro table on the patio, just outside the side door. She looked up and smiled.

I kneeled in front of her chair. I leaned in. And we kissed as if we were on our honeymoon. I kissed her again.

Later we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. We sat in a booth. She pushed the menu away. She said, "I'm just gonna watch you eat."

"You are not going to eat?" I asked.

"I'll have something later."

My burrito arrived. It was huge.

"You have a healthy appetite," she said.

I looked at her and smiled. "You have no idea," I said.

After my dinner, we went to her apartment, where she ate yogurt and orange slices. She opened the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. I caught a glimpse of neat, perfectly straight rows of yogurt, water, apples. Everything was in rows from front to back. I looked at the kitchen. Everything had order, logic, feng shui.

For reasons that will be perfectly clear in a moment, I am going to refer to part of Patricia's body as "the beach." Neither of us was shy. Our clothes were off within minutes. I kissed her stomach, which was covered with a dark and intricate tattoo. It was a forest mostly—leafy trees, palms, vines, vegetation of great variety. In the foreground were two large pink flamingoes. As my lips traveled south, past the flamingoes, I found a starfish and two sea shells on the mons pubis—the beach. It was bald, apparently shaved religiously and meticulously. Her private beach. As I slipped lower, the beach became fragrant, smooth, and wet. I became entranced by the smoothest place on the planet. I lay between her lovely legs and my tongue swam along the shore. Her need then became clear to me and I surfaced, moving up and forward, past the starfish and pink flamingoes, back to her stomach and tattoo-free breasts. I let her guide me into her. And I dove into her over and over. I became dizzy with pleasure.

Every time we were together, I went down to her beach, kissing, licking, tasting the sexy-saltiness of her. Typically, I did not head directly to that spot. I want to save the best for last. So I kissed her lips and neck, caressed and kissed and marveled at her breasts. I played above the shore until the tide came in.

Some 517 years after Columbus landed in beauty, I too kneeled in semi-darkness and kissed the paradise I had found.

On our third date, she gave me keys to her apartment in case I wanted to stay in her bed while she was away on business or visiting her mom in Mississippi. Or if I needed/wanted her at 2 am and simply decided to enter her apartment and kiss her awake. I took the keys, but staying in her bed without her was not appealing. What appealed to me were her kisses, caresses, sighs, and whispers. Her mouth was intoxicating, and a few times I did kiss her into wakefulness and then into lovemaking and ecstasy.

MikesMc
MikesMc
7 Followers