Life as a Lucky WWE Fanboy Pt. 01

Story Info
You decide to show up one day to a WWE autograph signing.
1.8k words
4.2
18.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been a wrestling fan for life. You wouldn't call yourself a hardcore fan, but you've been to a house show or two in your lifetime. You don't tend to keep up with all the latest gossip online. In fact, your only online interactions with wrestling happen in your Instagram account.

You follow all kinds of accounts that share pictures of the WWE women's asses practically falling out of their trunks. It's a great way to get off if regular porn just isn't doing the trick.

So when some of the women of SmackDown were doing an autograph signing at a local music shop, you knew you had to go. You wanted to meet these women you fantasized about up close.

When you arrive, you take a look around. Three tables are set up, each with a woman seated. Naomi is seated at one, Charlotte at another, and Peyton Royce is seated right in the center of the store.

With no disrespect to the other women, Peyton is one of your favorites when it comes time to jack off. She has a gorgeous face and an even more gorgeous ass. Perfect for you.

You take a seat in front of Peyton and get out your ticket to tonight's Smackdown Live event for her to sign. "Hello handsome," she says as you sit down. "Is she flirting with me?" you wonder. "No, she can't be. She must just say that to everyone." Still, you decide to play along.

"Hey hot stuff," you respond.

"Wow, hot stuff," she says, looking surprised. "Feeling a bit confident are we?"

"Well you have to be to take the kind of shot I'm taking."

She smiles. "Confident and sweet. I admire that in a man." You think this can't just be a standard joke. She may be manipulative, but she looks so genuine here. You start to think she might actually be flirting with you.

While she's signing your ticket, you remember the flyer for this event is in your shirt pocket. You discreetly pull it out and write your phone number on it, sliding it into Peyton's hand as she hands you your ticket back.

"Thanks for being a fan," she says. "I guess I'll see you at the arena tonight."

"See you then," you respond with a wink.

Later, you get a phone call from a number you don't know. No, it can't be. You pick up the phone, and just here "You sly dog." It must be Peyton.

You respond, "Well it worked didn't it?" That statement was hard for you to believe yourself. You gave your phone number to one of the hottest women in WWE, and she actually reached out. You can't believe your luck.

"Confident," she says. Before you can think of a clever response, she continues, "You know what I like most about confident men?"

"What might that be?"

"Confident men have huge cocks."

You're shocked by her forwardness, but you're certainly not disappointed. "You might be right," you respond, caught off guard and unsure what to say.

"I want to see yours. I love seeing big cocks. Do you think you might be able to give me a picture?"

You're not sure how to respond. On one hand, it's an absolute dream having a WWE woman ask for a dick pic. On the other hand, you've seen how Peyton's character operates on television, and you can't help but wonder if it's true to life. Maybe you can talk her into sending some dirty pictures in return.

"To be honest," you finally say, "this seems a little too good to be true. What's the catch?"

"I'll tell you what. If you do, I'll let you come backstage after SmackDown tonight."

Well it's no nude pic, but it'll do the trick. After all, you can picture of Peyton naked online, even if they're all probably fake. But how often does the chance come along to go backstage at a WWE event?

"Alright, deal," you say after you've made up your mind. "Let me hang up the phone and I'll show you my dick."

"Be quick babe," she says as she hangs up. "I'm really horny."

You hang up the phone and find an angle that makes your dick look about 2 inches bigger than it really is, snap the picture, and send it to Peyton. And then you wait for her response.

You never hear from her. All afternoon. Maybe she just isn't impressed.

You pack up your things and head to the arena, trying to look at the bright side. You actually have the phone number of a WWE diva. And she asked to see your dick. You start to feel grateful for your luck.

When you arrive at the arena, you hand your ticket, signed by Peyton Royce, to the attendant. The attendant sees your ticket and gives you a backstage pass. You guess Peyton at least upheld her end of the bargain.

You go to your seat. It's on the back side of the arena, facing the stage. You're excited for the show, which opens with a US Championship match between Shinsuke Nakamura and Andrade Almas. You feel the rush of excitement come back after the match ends, and you're looking forward to the rest of the night.

That is, until the Iiconics' music hits. Not only are you dreading seeing Peyton after feeling embarrassed, but their feud with Asuka has been dreadful. Basically, the whole feud has been built around the Iiconics saying "We're hotter than you."

The duo come to the ring and cut their promo. Billie speaks first.

"Asuka, you're an inspiration. The little girls in the audience love you! But while little girls are looking up to you, grown men are LOOKING US UP! Just look at all the picture making the rounds on Instagram. This one says that my booty is fine with a mouth watering emoji. It really is, and I'm sure enjoy looking at it before bed every night."

This promo might be touching on reality, but it seems to be walking the PG line just a bit too much in your opinion. Peyton then continues.

"Men all over the world are after us! Look at this! I met this guy today and he's already sent me a pretty obscene photo."

Oh no. Peyton pulls out her phone and shows Billie the picture you sent to her. They aren't facing the hard camera or anything. As far as the audience at home knows, that screen could be blank. But you, and everyone sitting in your section, can see your penis on the screen.

"Impressive isn't it?" Peyton continues, turning around and winking at you. "Asuka's never seen anything like that."

You're done listening. You storm to the back and prepare to confront Peyton. Before you find her, you run into Becky Lynch.

"Whoa, why in such a hurry?" She asks.

"I'm going to find the woman who just displayed my penis on national television. Just a normal day."

She laughs at this. "You're a funny man. We need more funny men around here."

"Thanks," you say in response. You'd like to talk to her more, but you really need to find Peyton.

You come across a locker room labeled "Iiconics" and storm in. You see Peyton and Billie inside, still in their wrestling trunks.

"What was that all about?" you ask as you walk in. Billie leaves the room to give you and Peyton some privacy.

"What do you mean stud?" she responds, coolly.

"I mean you just showed my dick to everyone. I'm wondering what that was about."

"It was just an angle, and it was a damn good one I'd say."

"So I'm just a good angle for you, and nothing more, huh?"

"I wouldn't say that, babe. I meant what I said out there. About you being impressive."

This takes you back. This isn't the conversation you expected to have. "Are you serious?"

"I am. I was absolutely right when I said confident men have big cocks. Now that you're back here, I'd like to see it up close."

You like the sound of that but you're still a little skeptical. "How do I know you're not just going to show it to the world again?"

At this question, she reaches around her back, and slowly pulls her top off, revealing her gorgeous, rather large breasts. "Take a picture," she says. "Then you'll have something on me if I do this again."

You figure that's fair, and you get your phone out and take a picture.

"Now show me yours," she says, and you take your pants off, but the shock and the roller coaster of emotions mean you're not as hard as you could be.

"Let me see what I can do," she says as she steps toward you. She gives you a kiss, then turns around and bends over. She slides her trunks down, revealing her perfect ass. That's all you needed, and your cock springs up.

"Wow," she says. "That's better than the picture."

She looks like she's pulling her trunks back up, but you remember what she said about confident men. You come close to her, kiss her, and then let one of your fingers run down her body to her clit. She's already wet from just having seen you.

She gasps, but she doesn't make you stop. You take it as a good sign, continuing to explore her, and eventually putting a finger inside of her. Then another.

After you finger Peyton for a little while, she shoves you onto the ground. She then squats over you. "What's the point of that big cock if it's not inside me?"

She slides onto your dick, then says "Don't cum until I do."

It becomes difficult not to do that very quickly. The motions she's making feel so good around your cock that it's hard not to blow your load right away.

As much as you're enjoying it, though, she seems to enjoy it even more, as she starts loaning loudly and crying out. You take the encouragement and start thrusting even deeper into her as she starts panting your name.

After just a few minutes, you feel her tense around you, cry out loudly, and collapse on top of you. When she pulls you out of her, the force causes you to practically spray your cum all over her face. She doesn't seem to mind though, as she licks the cum up from around her lips.

"Wow," she says. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

"I haven't either," you respond as you stand up.

"Now," she says, wiping more fun off her face and putting it in her mouth, "I need to get cleaned up. I guess you should just enjoy the rest of the show."

You exit the locker room, but you don't think you can just go back to your seat after that. As you walk out, you see Becky Lynch come through the curtain, having just finished her match.

"Hey funny man," she says, "Why do you look so tired?"