The Sausage Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The story's conclusion.
1.7k words
4.63
54.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve looked at Angie lying satiated on the bed. He felt a rumble in his stomach. Sex always got him hungry. He looked at the sausage still embedded in her pussy and for the first time realised how large it was. Wedged in her, he could see that the sausage had really stretched her and was quite larger than his average sized cock. He considered pulling it out and eating it when another more kinky thought entered his mind.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Mm Hmm, sorta." Angie replied as she reached down to remove the sausage and get out of bed and.

"Wait!" Steve scolded "Just wait there! Don't be in such a hurry."

Angie moaned in despair. She loved what Steve had done to her but sometimes she wished he wouldn't be so bossy. She knew however that at the end of the day, she always got a great cum out of whatever he did. So she resigned herself to it and secretly wondered what new devious plan he had for her.

Steve went over to his bag and took out some of her clothes that he had packed. The first was a short-cropped black lacy top that was really supposed to be worn in bed. The second was a grey camisole sort of top with lace at the cleavage area. This really was meant to be worn inside a blouse. He also carried a black g-string and paused to pick up the lace undies he had thrown on the chair. He laid the outfits on the bed and decided on the undies and the grey camisole.

"No complaining. Just do as I say!" he told Angie firmly.

He pulled her legs together and upward and started slipping on the panties. As her thighs squeezed together, Angie felt the fullness of the sausage still lodged in her. She wondered what Steve was doing. Steve pulled the panties up around her crotch and over her hips. The panties now encased a sausage filled pussy. He then tossed the camisole to her and said "Here. Put that on. No bra. Then pull on your jeans."

Angie was aghast! He expected her to go out with a sausage in her pussy? She knew that the panties may not have kept the sausage in place but her jeans definitely would. Still, she quivered a little with excitement at the kinkiness of what she was supposed to do.

Angie pulled on the camisole. It just about covered her breasts but the lacy area on top showed about half of her breasts and just covered her nipples. The back was low and the sides were wide as well so that without a bra, you could see exposed breast when she moved her hands. She pulled on her jeans and felt the sausage push deeper into her as she zipped herself up. "Put some makeup on and some lipstick too." Steve commanded as he went to wash up.

When he came out he looked her over. She looked extremely sexy with red lipstick, her hair brushed down and some light eyeshadow. Angie felt sexy too although she thought it was maybe a little too slutty.

"Now, Lets go get some lunch." Steve said and led her out the door.

As she walked, she could feel the sausage inside her. Initially it was uncomfortable but eased as she got used to it. After a while, she realised that each step caused the sausage to either poke upwards inside her or move against her pussy walls. This was nice! How did Steve think of such things?!! They got into the empty elevator and Steve pressed the button for the second floor.

"Aren't the restaurants on the ground floor?" Angie asked.

Steve just patted her hand and smiled. The elevator stopped on the 16th floor and 2 men got on. They looked at Angie appreciatively and she felt her cheeks blush as she knew they were eyeing her up. She kept her arms firmly by her side as she noticed the two men trying to catch a glimpse of her half naked breasts. Not soon enough, the elevator reached the second floor and Angie and Steve alighted. Steve took her by the hand and led her to the stairwell. As she took the first step down the stairs, she felt the sausage poke deep into her as one leg was lower than the other. Each stair caused the sausage to poke deep into her. She realised that if her left leg was down, the sausage poked deep right and if her right leg was down it poked deep left. After the first flight of stairs, her hand gripped Steve's hand tightly. She could feel her pussy creaming and she knew that if she kept this up she was going to cum again. The sausage continued to poke and jostle inside her as she stepped down the stairs. Her pussy started to spasm and just as she reached the end of the second flight of stairs she came. Grabbing Steve's hand she pulled him toward her and kissed him deeply as her pussy convulsed and her legs went weak.

"God I wish you could fuck me right here!" she gasped.

"Now, now babe," replied Steve. "There's a time and place for everything. Now its time for lunch"

He led her into the dining room and they both sat for lunch. Her pussy was twitching and she could feel her juices running out around her thighs. She was glad her jeans were dark as no doubt there would be a wet spot. Angie felt flushed and she hoped it wasn't showing on her face. A waiter came by with the menu and Angie realised how hungry she was. As he handed her the menu he tried peeking down at her tits which Steve noticed.

"Your nipples are erect and poking at your blouse." He said after the waiter had left.

"You wont believe how turned on I am." replied Angie. "I'd much rather skip lunch and just fuck you again. My pussy is just creaming with the sausage in it."

Steve quietly removed on shoe. He lifted his leg and placed it between her thighs. Angie started to say something but Steve raised his finger to his mouth, motioning her to be quiet. With his toes, he started to slowly press against her jeans and then released the pressure. This movement caused the sausage to move just a little further into her and then out. It was just like when Steve stuffed his cock right into the hilt and then slowly fucked it in just that little bit more. Angie closed his eyes and bit her lower lip. The sausage pressed in deeper, hitting her cervix and then retreated ever so slightly. Her whole body tingled and her mind was focused on her sausage filled pussy. Right through lunch, Steve kept doing this. It wasn't enough to make her cum but just enough to keep her on the brim. Angie raced through her lunch and called for the bill even before Steve had finished. Her pussy was swollen with lust and it needed some attention.

She got up from her seat and grabbed Steve's hand "Lets go! I've finished lunch." she said a little too loudly.

A number of diners around them noticed her flushed face and her erect nipples peeking poking at her blouse. In her haste to leave, her hands had left her sides, exposing both breasts to all who could see from the side. She no longer cared about decorum. All she wanted was to satisfy the rage in her pussy. She pulled Steve to the elevator, practically running. She had forgotten that moving her legs caused the sausage to stimulate her further. As she ran into the elevator, the sausage worked its magic and she came again, flooding her thighs with pussy juice.

None too soon, they reached their floor. Angie pulled Steve into their room and pulled of her jeans. There was a huge wet spot and even with the dark colour of her jeans, it was fairly obvious.

"Give it to me now!" She pleaded.

Steve pushed her back on the bed, removed her panties and started licking her clit. He worked the sausage in and out of her as he licked.

"Auuuggghhh!!" Angie screamed in ecstasy as a hard cum ran through her, shaking her body. "Fuck me, fuck me." she cried "Fuck me with your cock!"

Steve ignored her and carried on plunging the sausage in and licking her. Angie came another 4 times in quick succession, each time harder than before. Her body glistened with sweat and her thighs were wet with a mix of saliva and pussy cum. Finally, Steve pulled away and grabbed her thighs. Pulling them toward him, he raised her arse just a little and with one fluid motion plunged his spear deep into her

"Uhh! Yes! Yesssss!" screamed Angie "This is what I've been waiting for."

His cock lanced deep into her well oiled channel. No matter how good the sausage was, there was no feeling like a live, hot, throbbing cock.

"Your so fucking wet babe." said Steve as he fucked her with short hard strokes. He grabbed her tits roughly and squeezed them. He used them as leverage to ram his cock harder and harder into her.

"Yes, yes! That's it. Fuck me. I'm gonna cum, gonna cum!!" Angie moaned. "Don't stop, Don't stop!"

Her head lifted up and she looked at him as she spurred him on. She felt her pussy start to clamp on Steve's cock as her tummy tightened and a huge wave of pleasure wracked her body, concentrating in her pussy.

"Nyaaaahhhhh...!!" She screamed as her pussy spasmed and milked hard on his cock. Angie kept cumming and Steve continued fucking into her. He could feel the pressure building up in his balls and working its way up the shaft. As Angie's pussy clenched and milked him, he fucked deeper into her. Deeper and faster.

"Take it bitch, take it!" he cried as his spunk flashed out of his cock and spurted deep into her. As the cum hit her pussy walls, Angie came again. She mewled as the spunk coated her pussy and waves of pleasure hit her. Steve collapsed on top of her and Angie put her arms around him and cuddled him. Her pussy was so sore but it was a satisfied pain. She kissed him deeply and could taste her juices on him.

"Happy Birthday babe." smiled Steve as they lay in each others arms.