Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple's first trip together goes unexpectedly.
1.8k words
4.01
37.3k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65.

*

Last week my girlfriend of six months asked me to go away with her for the weekend. To me this meant she was ready to finally go past a kiss on the cheek. Six months and I haven't even gotten to cop a feel. I'm 19 and want something even a hand job at least but I'm the only person touching my cock.

I drove to the hotel she booked and waited in the car as she went in to get the keys. It was a nice little place from what I could tell from my car. It had a pool and playground in a field between the buildings. In the pool was what looked like a mom and her two kids.

As I sat there they went off to the playground and I got a great view of the mom in her tiny bikini as she played with her kids. She had a great body; a round heart shaped ass, full perky tits, and long sexy legs. I was soon sporting a very hard erection and hoping that Angela would soon be taking care of it for me.

Angela soon came back out, "Wow isn't this place beautiful?"

"Yes it is, almost as much as you."

"Thank you Tony. Ok I'm in room 134 and you're in 328 so I guess drop my stuff off first here at building A and then you can park by your room in building B."

"Wait what? We're not in the same room? Not even the same building?"

"Of course we're in separate rooms silly why would we be in the same room?"

"Because you asked me to go away for the weekend with you I figured that meant together."

"Tony I've told you I wasn't going to make love with you until I was ready."

"And like a fool I assumed going away for a weekend meant you're ready."

"Well I'm not so either we have our own rooms or you can drive us home."

"Fine where are the rooms?"

I dropped her off and helped her get her bags in then went to my room. This fucking sucked not only was I not going to be staying with my girlfriend we were in separate buildings sleeping over a hundred yards away from each other. I surfed through the TV channels and settled on reruns of NCIS, a good show but not what I was in the mood for.

The next morning, we didn't even have dinner together last night, I woke up around 7 and got in the shower. I sent her a text asking what she wanted for breakfast but got no reply. I started over to her room but stopped as I ran into the mom and kids at the playground, "Morning."

"Good morning, beautiful day isn't it?"

"Yes it is," her sons ran by screaming about fighting aliens, "Your sons seem to like it."

"Yes but it could be pouring rain and still enjoy it," she gave me the most amazing smile.

I smiled back, "Yeah they'd probably like that more."

She laughed, "I bet you're right. Do you mind if I ask are you here alone?"

"Not exactly."

"What's that mean?"

"Well it my first weekend away with my girlfriend."

"Oh I bet you love that just you and your girl in a hotel."

I laughed, "Well that's what I was expecting but she got us separate rooms in different buildings."

"Ouch sorry to hear that."

"So is it just you and your sons or is there a guy somewhere?"

"My husband is sleeping in, I figured after the work out he gave me last night he deserved it."

"I hope he knows how lucky he is, having such an amazing wife."

"Yes I think he does more than you realize," she gave me a naughty grin.

"Oh How's that?"

"We have an open marriage."

"He agreed to that?"

"Yes why wouldn't he?"

"If you were my wife I'd have all the woman I need."

"Well thank you. Do you have plans with your girl now?"

"No I sent her a message about getting breakfast but she didn't respond. Why?"

She got right in front of me and whispered in my ear, "Well if you are willing I'd love to have a little fun."

I jumped a little as she rubbed my crotch, "What about your kids?"

"Boys it's time to go back to your room." They whined and complained until, "Ok if you two go back now and behave we'll stop by a toy store after breakfast."

We had to run to keep up as they ran to their room. She let them in and told them to stay there until her or their dad got them. I brought her back to my room and before the door was closed we were making out.

She pushed me to the bed then dropped to her knees, "I think momma feels a toy she wants."

"Oh god its all yours," I moaned as I felt her hands undoing my pants. I was soon sitting naked from the waist down. I've had more than a few blowjobs but she was by far the best cock sucker I've ever had the privilege of meeting. She moved her tongue in ways that felt like she had more than one at times.

As she sucked the first few inches her tiny hands jerked off the rest. She sped up her jerking as she slowed down her bobbing then reversed it then both slow then both fast. She would change her movements every 30 seconds or so. Normally I can last a long time when I get sucked off but this naughty little mother and wife had me ready to blow in less than five minutes.

"Oh shit I'm about to cum," I expected her to pull off because no girl ever let me cum in their mouth, but she looked up at me winked, and then increased her speed and sucking. "Oh fuck I'm cumming," I yelled as I started blowing my load in her mouth. It felt like I shot off more than a gallon of cum.

When I finally stopped cumming she gave me a few tight slow jerks and a hard suck. Then she pulled off with a loud smack. She wiped up a small glob of cum that dripped out the corner of her mouth and licked her finger clean. She knelt there and looked up at me, "How was that?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "How was it? It was the most amazing blowjob I have ever had. Your husband is one lucky S.O.B. you know that right?"

"I'm glad you think so."

"Oh I know so," I pull her up onto my lap and kiss her. I stand up and throw her down on the bed. I pull off my shirt and starts pulling off her jeans. "Time for me to try to return that amazing favor."

As soon as I have her nude I practically dive face first into her wet pussy. I've never eaten a pussy before because my exes wouldn't let me so I did my best to do what I've seen in porn. It took me a little bit before I got the hang of it but after ten minutes she was squirting in my face.

I climb up and kiss her again. After the kiss, "How'd I do?"

"You were a little awkward at first but you did great."

"So not bad for a first timer?"

"Oh wow if that was the first time you've done that I'd love to meet up again after you practice more."

"I'll see what I can do," I grin down at her. By now I was fully hard and then some. I spread her legs and rubbed the head up and down her pussy a few times. Then when I figured she'd had enough teasing I pushed in. Damn for a mother of two she was tight as fuck.

As I was hammering into her my stupid phone rang. Well there was no way in hell I was going to pull out now. So I flipped us over so she was on top and grabbed my pants pulling the phone out of the pocket. "It's my girlfriend try not to scream," I smiled.

As I answered the phone she moved into the cowgirl position and started riding me. "Hello."

"Tony it's me."

"Morning Angela."

"I got your text. I just woke up so give me twenty minutes or so to get ready and we can go get breakfast."

I moaned into the phone, "Ok about half an hour got it."

"Tony are you ok?"

"Of course why?"

"You sound out of breath."

"Oh I'm just doing some pushups."

"Oh ok but why not stop while you're on the phone?"

I moan louder, "Because if I stop I may lose count," I give as a lame excuses with another moan, "Plus it's easier to just keep going than to start over again."

"Ok that makes sense." I could tell she was close to cumming and grabbed her hips and starting thrust up as hard and fast as I could. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as I groaned filling her with cum. "Tony are you ok it sounded like you hurt yourself?"

"No I'm fine I just finished is all."

"Ok well be careful I'm going to go ready now."

"Ok see you in a bit," I made sure the call disconnected.

"Well that was hot and a first for me," she said as she lay next to me panting, "I've never fucked a guy as he talked on the phone to his girlfriend."

"Well if she wasn't so... whatever she is, there's no way I would have gotten away with that."

We lay there for a few minutes, "Well I should go."

"Do you have to?"

"Well your girl will be ready soon and I think you need to hop in the shower plus I need to get back to my family."

"Well if we must. But before you go can I ask you something?"

"Sure what?"

"Ok one can we maybe do this again and two," I gave her an awkward smile, "What's your name?"

She laughed, "Yeah I guess we skipped the introductions didn't we? I'm Jessica."

I put out my hand to shake hers, "Tony, nice to meet you."

"You too Tony." She picked up my phone and entered something in, "Ok I'm in your phone if you get a chance let me know and I let you know if we can have a repeat performance."

"I hope it's soon."

She quickly got redressed, "Me too. Bye for now." And she left me there naked with a big smile on my face.

I jumped in the shower put my clothes on then headed over to Angela's room. We hugged said, our good mornings, then got in my car and headed off to breakfast.

To be continued?