A New Life Ch. 7

Story Info
Judi confronts her husband, with unexpected results.
1.6k words
4.23
218k
68
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers

It took Judi a week after she arrived home to get the nerve to confront Don. Judi had met Derrick at his apartment after work and had engaged in another round of incredible sex. Her more than satisfied pussy gave her the strength to have the discussion she had been avoiding for so long.

Judi walked into the house at 8 p.m. and found Don at his computer as usual. "Don, we need to talk," she said in a very serious tone.

Don picked up on the tension in his wife's voice and turned to face her. She looked flustered. Her hair was messed up and her clothes looked like she had had a hard day. Don became immediately concerned and followed Judi into the living room and sat across from her.

"Don, you know our marriage has been going down hill for a long time. It is to a point where I think it is time that we considered another arrangement," Judi said with tension in her voice.

"But, I thought we had been doing pretty good lately."

"Good God Don, we haven't had sex in a year and you think our marriage is pretty good? Where have you been living?" Judi said in anger.

"We can start having sex again," Don said.

"It's not all about sex Don, it is about communication and a thing called love," Judi said.

"Maybe we can go see a marriage councilor?" Don suggested.

Judi was starting to get angry. This wasn't going as she had planned. She knew she needed a different tactic. "Don, I have been having an affair," Judie said in a rush.

Don sat back for a minute then sighed. "That doesn't surprise me. I haven't been faithful either Judi. I think that puts on a level playing field."

Judi was surprised at Don's revelation but she didn't want to show it. "Well, I think that means that neither of us can trust the other."

"Listen Judi, I am willing to give up my lover, if that is what you call her, if it will save our marriage," Don said sincerely. Is your lover married?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Is he going to leave his wife?"

"No."

"Then that seems like an impossible situation doesn't it?"

"Don, my lover is Derrick James," Judi said thinking that would surely get a rise out of him.

Don's eyes got big but he didn't say anything for a long time. "I guess I am not surprised at that either. But that doesn't change the fact that I want you back.

Judi's frustration was growing by the minute. Suddenly she blurted, "Don, you know Derrick is black, you hate blacks," Judi said in expiration.

"Judi I don't hate black people. I don't even hate Derrick. I am jealous of him. He is a success in life and I have been a failure. I needed to take my anger out on someone."

Judi moaned in frustration.

Don put his head into his hands for a minute then raised his head. Judi saw tears in his eyes.

"Don, I was trying to avoid telling you this but I guess you leave me no choice. Don, I am two months pregnant with Derrick's baby," Judi said and held her breath.

Don sat back in shock. He was silent again for a long time. When Don began to speak again, he almost whispered. "If he is not going to leave his wife, who is going to be the father figure for the baby?" Don asked

Judi had never really given that much thought. Damn him, he was being so logical. Judi didn't have a good answer.

"I could be the father," Don said quietly.

"What?" Judi asked not sure she had heard him right.

"I could be the father," Don said again.

"Jesus Christ Don, I just told you that I am having an affair with a black man and have gotten pregnant and you want to be the father," Judi screamed, her voice quivering. "Derrick is not the only black man I have fucked. I have had four other lovers." That should do it Judi thought.

"Oh God, I've really messed things up this time. I never knew how bad you wanted a baby Judi," Don said, tear streaming down his cheeks.

This was not going like Judi wanted. She was beginning to feel sorry for Don. Suddenly she jumped up and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She intended to show Don the tattoo she had gotten for Derrick. She saw Don's eyes grow large as he looked at her pussy.

Don didn't even see the tattoo yet. What he saw was his wife without any panties, a totally shaved pussy and most importantly, cum running down her legs.

Judi had forgotten that her pussy was a sloppy mess. Then she thought what the hell, he may as well see it. She even pushed her hips out slightly, almost proud.

Don finally found his voice and said, "Judi I have made a mess of our lives. I know I should have never lied to you about being sterile but God I wanted you so bad and loved you so much. I was afraid that you wouldn't marry me if you knew. Judi, I have been seeing a psychologist for a long time and she has helped me to see a lot of things. Unfortunately, she is also the woman that I'm having an affair with. But she has helped me," Don said. "Is it really too late for us, I still love you?"

Judi fell back to the sofa. It was her turn to shed tears. "God Don, if you had only told me this before, things could have been so different. It's too late," Judi said and put her head in her hands and cried.

Don got up and moved over to sit next to Judi and put his arm around her, pulling her to him.

Judi's body tensed as she felt her husband's arm circle her shoulder. Then the tears began to really flow. She leaned into her husband's arms and sobbed.

Don let Judi cry herself out. When she was only sniffling, he turned her face up to his. Suddenly, it seemed so right and he brought his lips to hers.

Judi started to resist then let her emotions take over and fell into her husband's embrace. What started as a soft kiss quickly grew in passion until Judi and Don were pressing their bodies together like lovers of old. Judi moaned when she felt Don's hand on her breast. She didn't try to stop him.

Don was elated at this small victory. He grew bolder and began to pinch the nipple through her blouse. He pulled his mouth from Judi and reached for her blouse with both hands. With one quick pull, he ripped the buttons open and tore the blouse from her body, exposing Judi's firm breasts. Judi screamed in excitement. Don let out a groan then bent to suck Judi's nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God," Judi moaned as she held her husband's head to her breast. Judi resisted when Don started to push her back on the sofa. She looked into his eyes and saw a fire that she had never seen before. Slowly she laid back.

Don stood up and stripped his clothes off quickly.

Judi was surprised when she saw his body. He had obviously been working very hard. He was not longer the flabby man she knew; his chest was strong and his legs showed muscles she never knew he had. And his cock, it was as swollen as she had ever seen it.

Don reached down and pulled Judi's skirt off, leaving her sperm drenched pussy on display. Don hesitated for a second as he saw again the sloppy condition of his wife's pussy. Then he pushed her legs back and moved over her. He moved his cock to her still swollen pussy lips. His mouth covered hers as his cock slid into his wife's well-used hole.

"Oh my God," Judi moaned as she felt her husband's cock slide into her for the first time in over a year. She could feel Derrick's cum squirting from her used pussy as Don began to move in and out. It was such an incredible thrill to have her husband fuck her sperm filled pussy. "Yes, fuck me, fuck my sloppy cunt," Judi moaned as she pushed her pussy up to meet Don's driving cock.

"Oh yes, God you feel so good baby," Don moaned as he grabbed Judi's hips and pounded into her. The room was soon filed with sloppy fucking sounds and the moans of two lovers.

"Oh lord, I...I'm going to, yes, yes, fuck me, I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnggg!!!" Judi screamed as a massive climax shook her body. She bucked and moaned as her husband continued to pound into her. Just as she thought she was done, her body began to reach another peak. "Oh God, oh God, I'm going to cum again Don, fuck meeeeeee!"

Don fucked Judi for over a half hour before he started to feel the tension building to the point of no return. "I can't hold out any longer baby. I'm going to cum. Can I cum in you?" Don asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, fill me with your juice," Judi screamed as yet another climax hit her. She pushed up to meet her husband's final thrusts. She felt his cock throb and begin to pour his own juice into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yessss, oh, oh," Don moaned as he shot one volley of cum after another into his wife's saturated pussy, then collapsed on top of her.

Don and Judi pulled themselves from the sofa and walked hand in hand to bed. They had sex again that night then sat and talked for hours. By the time the sun was coming up they both felt that they had worked out an arrangement that the other could live with. It would not be a traditional marriage by any means.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers