Amsterdam Prostitute - Park Orgy

Story Info
An Amsterdam Prostitute has a Park Orgy in China.
2.1k words
4.36
10.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AVaugn
AVaugn
33 Followers

The last few days in China have been exhausting. I love my profession as a prostitute. My job provides adventure, brothel protection, a high-end clientele, and many additional perks; however, the sex festival is proving itself exhausting. I am enjoying myself in the city of Shanghai, but there is no place like home. I shouldn't complain. He has provided an ample payment for my services. He has even lavished clothes, wine, and jewelry upon my visit to his city. In fact, he has left a black vinyl skintight suit for me to wear to the garden. Mr. Xuan has reserved my services for the day. The vinyl suit is crotch-less, and there are openings for my tits to poke through. I have a small window of time before I need to walk down to the garden to meet Mr. Xuan. I better get ready.

As I unfold the suit, a notecard falls out of the fold. The card reads: "Wear the red vinyl high-heels with this suit. Make sure your pussy is shaved. We want to see your tits too, so make them perky. Wait for strangers on the gold bench."

I place the card on the hotel room vanity, and I look out the large bay window to the city. The city is pulsating with people and activity. I look towards the foot of the bed and I see the shoes. They are brilliant red. I am going to be one sexy bitch.

I take another glance out the window towards the city. I know the garden is a secret place reserved in a hidden area of the hotel. I have special instructions that will guide me towards the sex garden. The garden is where many wealthy men and women play, and carnal pleasures are publicly displayed. The scenery has a gorgeous reputation, and I am excited to see the aesthetics of the sexual conservatory.

I am looking forward to the garden party. As I prepare myself for the evening ahead, my sexual peek is heightened because I have been drinking Damiana tea for the past hour. I am hungry for cock, and I wouldn't mind sucking on some juicy twat walls. The tea tends to make me a kinky and submissive bitch.

As I roll the suit over my smooth skin, the vinyl is stiff and I have to work my body into the form-fitting costume. Once I am fitted in the suit, I adjust my tits and make sure they are fully peeked through the tight vinyl holes. My smooth pussy is open; all I have to do is spread my legs and my pink clit is visible for everyone to see. The suit hole extends all the way back towards my ass, in case someone wants to have anal pleasure. The vinyl suit hugs my body like a glove. A black leather glove with holes for my tits, pussy, and ass. Anything goes at this party, and I have been fully prepped for the activities.

Before I leave my hotel room and walk towards the secret elevator that will transport me to the underground sexual soiree, I grab a small amount of cash and place it in the inside zipper of the high-heel shoe. These shoes were custom-made for prostitutes. With everything in place, I walk towards the elevator.

Once down to the bottom level of the underground garage; the elevator doors open. I see a magnificent display of botanical gardens, flowing waterfalls, green grass, rolling hills; the landscaping is beautiful and magical.

As I begin to walk, I see a threesome on a grassy trampoline fucking each other with dildos. The threesome is a woman and two men, and the woman is wearing a strap-on. The two men are on all fours with their asses faced towards the woman's cock. She is fucking each man in their ass, one at a time, she bounces her cock in and out of their assholes. The men love it, and the woman loves the power. I can hear her say, "Yes, take it you sluts. Next time it's going to be bigger. Ms. Nancy likes it bigger, so your asses will stretch and gape."

I am aroused. My heels look spectacular, and my body looks ready to fuck. I see a gold bench next to a small cherry tree. I sit down and lean back. After several seconds, a little person in a blue suit approaches. He is about 4 feet in height. As I watch him get close, he then questions, "Would you like your pussy oiled?"

I figure it can't hurt, so I reply, "What kind of oil?"

The small man answers, "I have coconut, mango, jasmine, and gardenia."

I look at his assortment and say, "I'll take coconut."

The small man then looks at me with a smile and directs, "Spread those long legs, baby."

I am a little curious as to what might happen, but I did as instructed. I open my legs and my pink clit pushes through the suit hole. The oil man then instructs, "Slide down, show me the whole money-maker."

I then make my entire crotch section available for lubrication. I spread my legs wide. The man squeezes oil into his hand. He rubs his palms together. He then starts to rub the oil all over my pussy. He rubs his tiny hands through my pussy hole, in and out, he then rubs long strokes up and down my cunt. He takes his thumb and fucks my ass with oil until I make suction noises when he pulls out of my butt. He sounds sexually aroused when he exclaims, "Yes, keep fucking me, doll. Ride that wet snatch over my hands."

I am lubed and ready to fuck.

The oil man then looks at me and states, "Your pussy is wet and ready. Enjoy your fucking. You are a good pussy, and I will spread the word. In the meantime, keep your legs spread. People will want to see your clit. They might just approach you and start licking. Enjoy."

I watch him walk away. His hands felt so good. I want to fuck the little oil man, maybe I will see him again. As I continue to sit on the bench, an older man approaches. He stops, stares, and begins to touch both of my tits. He rubs his thumbs over both nipples. He then walks away. My tits are erect.

I sit on the gold bench with my legs spread, my back arched, and my tits fully exposed for the suckling. Within a moment, I feel two hands reach down from behind and rest their fingers on my nipples. The man is Mr. Xuan. He commands, "Look up at me, slut."

I look up and meet his eyes. Mr. Xuan is wearing a black leather vest, and the rest of his body is naked. He starts kissing me; his tongue goes deep inside my mouth. As he kisses, his hands swirl around my tits, bouncing my breasts up and down.

I am so horny. After a few minutes, I feel a warm tongue press against my pussy hole. I am still kissing Mr. Xuan, so I am interested to see who is about to suck my snatch. I try to break away from my kiss, but Mr. Xuan forcefully holds my head in place; I am not to see who is going to orally fuck my twat.

After several long minutes, I start to move my hips back and forth. The sensation of my oral fuck is insatiable. I really gyrate my hips into my snatch sucker's face. All of a sudden, my body is held down forcibly. Mr. Xuan continues to kiss my mouth. I feel a cock enter my pussy; I release a moan. My snatch is being fucked through the open pussy hole in my suit. The cock is large and forceful. My nipples are pinched by a third stranger who approached the bench.

Mr. Xuan stops kissing me, holds my head down, and straddles my face as he slides his cock inside my mouth. As my pussy gets fucked, I choke down a cock while a stranger is fondling my large nipples. I am so ripe and ready for another cock. My body feels so good, and Mr. Xuan has a nice slippery cock, so I am enjoying sucking on his shaft.

The cock inside my twat starts to fuck my pussy hard. I hear a voice command, "Fuck me back, bitch. Fuck me back hard."

I start to buck my pussy upwards on the cock inside my snatch. I fuck hard. Up and down I move my pussy; I am so wet. I am so ripe and swollen. I love penetration. I love my body fondled and disgraced. It's one of my guilty pleasures.

I try once again to see who is inside my twat. Mr. Xuan raises one of his legs and really drives his cock inside my mouth. I muffle, "Mr. Xuan, I can't breathe..mpppmph."

Mr. Xuan fucks my mouth hard and fast, hard and fast. The random person standing next to my body is swirling their hands around my tits. The person slaps my breasts and squeezes my nipples, then they pinch my nipples; it feels so good.

The cock fucker then pulls their dick out of my pussy, spreads my legs, and slides their shaft inside my gaping asshole. They slide their cock inside my open butthole hard and long; it feels so hot and it feels so good. I can feel my ass stretch open even wider. My body is getting wrecked at this sex festival, and I love it.

Mr. Xuan continues to fuck my mouth; he is rubbing his balls on my face. The tittie-man is now sucking my tits and slapping them with his cock, while the other man has his large cock in my rectum fucking hard and calling me a juicy cunt. My body is being played with, and I want more, so much more.

All of a sudden, I feel a large object slide inside my pussy. It takes a moment before I recognize the object, it is a fist. As soon as I realize I am being fisted, I hear a person say, "Yeah, bitch keep those legs open. You are so wet, you are so fat and ripe. You like all this attention on your fat, pretty pussy. You take it, bitch. Take it in your ass, and your pussy."

The fisting feels so good. A whole half arm in my snatch fucking my fat cunt while a long cock fucks my butthole fast and deep. I am such a whore, and I love it. I love this feeling of freedom. I fuck all of the strangers with speed and strength. I fuck and moan like a champ. I cry out, "Oh, yes. Harder, please, harder."

I get fisted so hard. My legs get opened even further, then the cock goes so far in my ass I squirm and say, "Oh, Fuck. Yes."

The person answers, "Take it you dirty slut."

My ass gets fucked harder and faster. Mr. Xuan starts to face fuck my mouth hard, but this time he squeezes my face between his thighs. I can barely breathe. He fucks my face hard as his long slippery cock chokes me. He fucks so hard and fast I feel like I am going to pass out; my ass continues to get pounded hard as my pussy is fisted. My nipples feel raw.

All of a sudden, I feel a warm liquid ooze down my throat. Mr. Xuan loosens his grip around my face, but he keeps his cock in my mouth. After a few seconds, my ass starts to get pounded hard. Hard and fast, hard and fast; I tighten my ass cheeks to bear the full weight of the fucking; then, I feel a thick cream drip down my ass cheeks. The person pulled their cock out my ass, and their fist out my twat, and breathlessly says, "Oh, that was worth the money."

I felt another pinch on my nipples, but I couldn't see anyone. Mr. Xuan still has his cock in my mouth. I felt so open. My orifices felt so raw, so exposed. After a few moments, Mr. Xuan pulls his cock out of my mouth. He tossed some money on the bench; a sizable amount. By the time I could open my eyes to examine what just happened, all I could see was the cherry tree. Everyone else had left the scene.

I gathered myself, grabbed the money and zipped it inside my shoes. I have a few more days in the city, and I think it's time to treat myself. I have fulfilled my obligations at the sex festival, and if anything else occurs then it is extra work. For now, I need a couple days to relax. It won't be long before I am back in Amsterdam. I'll see Mr. Xuan again, I'm sure.

AVaugn
AVaugn
33 Followers