Caught Jerking off Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Part of the story of me getting caught jerking off.
1.3k words
3.4
88.1k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryuk
Ryuk
26 Followers

I drove home from college when my mom called me.

"How did the meeting go?"

She was referring to my English tutor, who I had review my paper, although a bit too late.

She instantly went where I thought she would.

"It's so late in the semester already, you should've seen her earlier!" Her voice became high pitched as it usually does when she's angry.

"I'll be home soon."

She started lecturing me again but I was preoccupied. I was in such a rush to get home. The meeting went well-both academically and for other reasons. Gave me a lot to think about. I only met this tutor once but I could tell I liked her.

——————————————————

"You should have a comma right here and this next sentence doesn't need to be here" mrs. shullete said sternly, marking on my paper.

She was sitting across from me, looking down at my work.

I would have been at least a little annoyed at all the criticism if I wasn't so distracted by her loose fitting blouse. She couldn't have been less than 35, but that didn't stop me from reacting. Besides I liked older women, ever since I was a teenager.

I'd been in a dry spell for a year or so now since I commute from home. Since bringing over girls to my parents place is too much work so I just focused on school instead.

Except for now.

"Look at the paper." She said. She didn't look but knew exactly what I was doing.

Replaying it in my head only made me harder as I pulled up the driveway. Luckily it was night time so I could go right to my room.

I entered the house and ran upstairs. Annoyed, i heard the familiar nagging:

"Can I talk to you a minute?"

It was obvious who it was coming from.

"I'm here, come in"

The voice was coming from her room, but I didn't find her once I came in.

A thought occurred to me: a bad one.

I followed it and turned my head to the connecting door to the bathroom in the far back wall.

Why would she ask to talk if she's...

"Umm...should I come in..."

"I'm just finishing up, you can talk to me once I'm out."

She laughed. Reminding me she was normal. And this wasn't a porn.

"unless you want to see your mother naked?" She added in a snide remark.

"Ok" I said, feeling stupid. "I'll talk to you later."

As soon as I said it, I realized what that meant. She'd rush into my room and interrupt me...

I had a plan "I'm going to bed. Can we talk tomorrow?"

I didn't hear an answer as the shower was back on.

I finally made it to my room, proud of myself for finding a solution.

I stripped and began searching for videos on my phone. My dick was as hard as a rock now. I turned off the lights, using the brightness of my phone see what I was watching

"Oh my goodness!!"

I saw my moms silhouette by my door in her robe. "I'm sorry I thought you wanted to talk tonight..."

She didn't hear me. I'm such an idiot.

"Sorry i didn't know you were going to sleep. I was in a rush to know how the meeting went" she looked like it too, the robe looked clumsily thrown on like the first thing on her mind after showering was seeing me. The darkness worked! I was proud of myself for hiding it better this time. She thought I was just sleeping!

"I'm busy...can we do this another time..." I said in a groggy voice.

She turned to leave initially but...

"Actually no this is important. You're in danger of failing school!"

She turned to me and walked right towards my bed.

Please don't sit down, Please don't sit down.

It was too late. On the bright side, she couldn't see I was naked. I just prayed to god she didn't touch me.

She was so close to my limp dick, my mind was going haywire. Thank god she couldn't see. I just needed to wait for her to move so I could move it under the covers.

"Okay so what do you want to talk about?" I asked nervously.

"First I'll just get the lights" I knew it was my chance to get under the covers without her noticing.

As she turned to leave, she accidentally brushed her hand across my abdomen.

We both paused...

I'm guessing curiosity got the best of her. She moved her hand downward until she felt...

"Oh "she said as she recoiled her hand. Her face became red, I'm assuming. It would turn out I'd be right in a second.

I had a terrified look on my face, although she couldn't see it.

"You better not be..." she scolded as the realization of what I was doing struck her.

The lights came on quicker than I could react.

There I was. Laying on my bed with my limp dick and a bowl of lube by me. Frozen in fear and embarrassment, I pulled up the covers. But only after she got a good look. I could feel her judgment. It was like I was a kid again.

"Oh I guess this explains your grades" she sent a dagger through my chest with those words. I always was self conscious about my poor academic performance.

At this point I just wanted her to leave and turn the lights out.

After a long silence, she spoke: I really wanted to talk to you tonight but I can see you had other plans...

"We can just please turn off the lights." I just said it as a response to the guilt trip. She is my mom after all.

I heard the click and my eyes readjusted to the darkness.

I felt the bed lower again as she plopped down beside me.

"This happened once before" she snapped at me. "You're still acting like your 16! Is this what you do instead of studying-"

I think she should have known not to sit next to me again but I guess she wanted to torture me.

"I'm sorry can we just talk about school?"

"Don't interrupt me!"

"Okay can u let me get dressed?"

"I'm just saying you do this a lot for your age..."

"Ok just let me get some boxers!" I cut her off without think, making her even angrier.

"Can u let me..."

"Just get out of my room for a minute so I can-" I exploded.

She tried to slap me tho get me to shut up. But only she touched something instead...

It wasn't just a brush this time. I don't know if she instinctively felt bad for touching trying to slap me right afterwards and tried to make sure i wasn't hurt, as mothers do—but I definitely felt her fingers wrap around it.

I wasn't mad anymore. I couldn't be anything but in shock.

If this was a tactic to calm me down, it worked. We both froze. I quickly disregarded that thought. She's not the type to grab her sons dick. This wasn't a Porno, I reminded myself. She was just as embarrassed as I was.

A slap, followed by basic maternal instinct: I was sure.

That had to be it. It couldn't have been anything else.

It would've grown in her hand, given more time.

But the whole thing only lasted for half a second before she removed her hand when she realized what she did. She recoiled so quickly that i doubted the sensation was even real. My dick didn't even have time to react.

We both didn't say anything for the longest time.

"Sorry."

She left the room.

I had a feeling we weren't going to talk tomorrow.

Ryuk
Ryuk
26 Followers