Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
A female scientist starts having transformation episodes.
935 words
4.47
28.1k
19

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
265 Followers

It was very early in the morning the next day, and the sun had only just risen. Edward was fast asleep when he felt soft kisses on his cheek, then nuzzling that started at his ear before moving down to his neck, a hand stroking his chest. At first, groggy, he lay there, lazing in the pleasant sensations before he really returned to full wakefulness.

"Honey?" he said sleepily. "What're you doing?"

"Just relax, Edward. You just lay there."

Edward wasn't one to argue, letting Jennifer continue sucking on his neck, and when her hand wandered down, slipping inside of his boxer shorts, he was already erect.

"What's gotten into you," he asked, running a hand through her brunette hair and pulling her in for a morning kiss, dimly noting that she was completely naked.

"I don't know, Edward," she whispered as she began to stroke the length of him. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Lord, no," he answered, shifting comfortably as she gripped him.

"Good," Jennifer said, and now she resumed kissing his neck, before pushing his shirt up and kissing a trail down his chest and stomach, going lower and lower.

Edward was totally thrown off by this unusual but welcome surprise. A man could get used to this, he thought. It was completely weird though. He could probably count on one hand the number of times Jennifer had gone down on him - they just weren't that adventurous in bed. His raging hard on, throbbing in anticipation as she pulled his boxer shorts down, was evidence of that.

The next moment however, Edward was quite sure it made no difference at all, as Jennifer wrapped her mouth around the tip of his swollen head and then slowly drew in the full length of him, her tongue swirling about.

"Geez, Jennifer..." he groaned as she sucked his member.

"Mmmmmmm," Jennifer replied wordlessly around his shaft.

It was like nothing Edward had ever experienced before. Given how seldom Jennifer had ever performed oral sex on him, Edward was more than happy just to get it, but this... this was totally different. His wife had never been so into it, the way she was sensuously licking and sucking, her hand gripping him and stroking him in some tantalizing twisting motion.

His eyes were squeezed shut as he was lost in the pleasure of the best blow job of his life.

"God, I love sucking your dick, Edward," Jennifer husked, and though he was again surprised by her crass language, he felt his cock throbbing as she said it. Geez, she's being so nasty, he thought, grabbing handfuls of her brown hair, her head buried in his crotch.

He felt himself getting close, as she continued sucking him off with growing intensity and fervor.

"Mmmm! Mmmm...mmmmm..." Her moans sent pleasant vibrations down his shaft as her head bobbed up and down, sucking him hard.

"Better stop soon," he groaned warningly. "You're gonna make me..."

He'd never done that unspoken act with his wife before, but nonetheless he was nearly there, breathing hard, jaw clenched, eyes still squeezed shut, when she let him out of her mouth with an especially enthusiastic suck and a gasp, her hand working roughly on his shaft, hard and fast.

"Cum for me, baby... squirt that load all over my slutty face..."

Edward's cock jumped again at his wife's raunchy words, pushing him closer to the cusp and he looked down, on the verge of ejaculating despite himself, then suddenly cried out, "What the fuck?!"

His hands were clutching handfuls of golden blonde hair, and the face that stared up at him held not his wife's long familiar features, but instead those of someone similar, but far younger. Her eyes were clear sky blue, half closed in lust, her full lips parted enticingly. Huge breasts hung down, between which her thin, delicate fingers were wrapped around his throbbing manhood as she continued beating him off.

Edward jumped out of bed, backing away, his erection ludicrously bobbing in front of him.

"Jennifer! What the... What... What's happened to you?!"

The blonde vixen slid out of the bed like a cat. "'Jennifer'," she repeated, her delicate, pretty nose wrinkled up in distaste. "Who the fuck is that?

"I'm Jenna."

Edward continued moving back until he hit a wall as she stalked closer, hips swaying, her tight, lithe body contrasting with the massive round tits bouncing on her chest as she approached.

"Wh-what..." Edward stuttered again, meaninglessly. "What..?"

She leaned in close, her full lips brushing against his for moment, before she sucked hard on his bottom lip, her hand cupping his balls, then reaching up to continue stroking him.

"I thought you were going to cum in my slut face, lover," she repeated.

Edward was beside himself, rooted to the floor in shock, unable to formulate a coherent thought.

"No... no...

"Jennifer..."

"Jen-na", the blonde bombshell said, blue eyes wide as she exaggeratedly enunciated it slowly, while dropping back down to her knees in front of him. "Mmmmmm," she moaned decadently as she wrapped her full, plump lips around his shaft again.

For a moment, he could only stand agog as the electrifying pleasure of her mouth enveloping his manhood overtook him.

"Nnnnn... No!" Edward choked out, shoving her away, and his transformed wife fell back on her new firm, heart shaped rear.

He fled the bedroom, the door slamming behind him.

Jenna sat there for a moment, blinking, before getting to her feet.

"Like... what the actual fuck?" she asked, climbing back into bed, legs spread, a hand going between them.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
265 Followers