The Casino

Story Info
My wife gets her pussy eaten by a black guy at a casino.
970 words
4.04
24.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuffaloNR
BuffaloNR
20 Followers

Although we haven't had any 3somes or adventures in a couple of years, we still live out some of our previous adventures when we have sex. Last week we went to the Horseshoe Casino in Tunica the other day for a birthday party of a family member. We really had not discussed any plans of sexy fun since it was a family gathering at the casino.

After some gambling we ended up at the "Legends" stage for some music and drinking. My wife loves to dance and began dancing with anyone around her. As the night wore on, she was getting more drunk and at one point I saw this black guy say something to her. When she came back over and sat in my lap, she says to me, "That black guy just said he wants to eat my pussy." I was instantly horny. But we had family around, so I played it cool and we eventually went up to our room.

Once in the room we talked about the guy saying he would eat her pussy, and I told her I was gonna go down and see if it he was serious. She was drunk, I was drunk, but not so drunk to not have fun.

I went back down to the casino and found him sitting there. He was a tall black guy about a 40 years old and in decent physical shape. I sat down beside him and said, "Hey, my wife told me what you said...were you serious." He looked at me kinda funny and then asked if I was serious. I said, "Yep...I'm very serious and she's upstairs waiting on you." He said his name was James and that he didn't expect her to tell me what he said. He gave me this...what the HELL look and then finally said OK. I told him to follow me and we went up to the room.

Now I would love to tell you that she was laying there legs spread ready to get munched on, but she was not. She was laying across the bed and asleep. We went in and told her I brought company with me. She woke up and we made some small talk for a couple of minutes and then she excused herself to the bathroom. I looked over at James and just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what to expect next, and neither did James. I could hear water running and her brushing her teeth, but I didn't know what it meant.

My wife finally came out of the bathroom with only a t-shirt on. She sat on the bed and I asked if she was ready. She said yes, and then she just laid back on bed with her pussy exposed. I sat in the chair next to the bed and told James she's all yours, but if she stops you, then you have to respect her wishes. He agreed and then spread her legs further apart and began eating her pussy.

Slowly at first and then as she started moving her hips, he ate her more forcefully with his big hands under her t-shirt tweaking her nipples. I could tell she was getting ready to have an orgasm by the way she breathed and also by her hip action. That should have been the end of it, or at least I thought. I mean James still had his clothes on, even his shoes were still on his feet.

But I wanted to see more, so I asked her if she wanted to make sure he was pleased. She looked at James and then back at me and said, yeah I can do that.

James popped up off the bed and took his clothes off and lay down beside her. She reached down and grabbed his dick. He wasn't hung like horse, but he wasn't small either...he was bigger than me. It didn't take long for him to get hard. She eventually worked her way down to his dick and began sucking him. After about 10 minutes of sucking his dick, she raised up and climbed on top of his dick and reached behind herself to put it in her pussy, and then slowly let it sink into her. She rode him for a few minutes before getting so hot that she removed her t-shirt and now she was naked and rocking back and forth on his dick. She fucked him for another 15 minutes or so and then I could hear him starting to breathe harder and tense up. He whispered to her that he was coming and he shot his load into my wife. She loves to "milk" my dick when I fuck her and it was no different with James. She milked until she got all his cum and to make sure his orgasm was complete.

She rolled off of James and just laid there spent. He was done too. I was in a hurry for James to give us some privacy, so I thanked James for a fun time and told him we'd like to be alone now. James got up, put his clothes on and left our room.

As soon as I heard James shut our door, I stripped down out of all my clothes and lay next to my wife. We kissed a few times and I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she said, "Yes, he had a nice sized dick too." That turned me on even more hearing her tell me that and I slid down her belly to pussy and ate her freshly fucked pussy. She came again and then I hopped on her to fuck her. It didn't take long before I added to her creampie.

We don't do this often, but when we do..it's fun as hell.

BuffaloNR
BuffaloNR
20 Followers