Memphis Bar

Story Info
Drunk wife at a black bar.
1.8k words
4.05
72.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am sure no one will believe this, this is a true story, it happened many years ago, and all the people involved were much more than legal age, in fact no one was less than 40 years old.

The only real reason I am even writing this down, is that my wife and I spent many many years as swingers and had lots of great adventures, now I am old and in very poor health and she has passed away, I thought I might try to write down at least some of our more unusual happenings and let others know about them and how much fun we had. I have never tried to write anything ever, so if you can not stand poor spelling and even worse grammar then pleases stop reading this and go fuck yourself. I am not writing these stories down in any order, just the ones that come to mind.

I used to take my wife to Memphis Tenn. once a month or so, because she loved black cocks, big ones, and Memphis was only a few hours away and seemed to have lots of big black meat available. We had been making trips down there for several years and had met lots of guys and even made good friends of them. I chatted with them on the computer sometimes and let them know when we were coming down and what we were looking for.

One of them mentioned a bar down near the river and said it got really wild, perhaps too wild for us, he said it was always filled with black guys, most of which worked on the barges or some other river work.

He warned me that almost no white people ever went there and that I should expect the unexpected. I thought about what he had said and after a few days of thinking, I finally decided to give it a try. We got to Memphis about 4pm on a Saturday summer evening, got our hotel, had a few drinks at the hotel bar and then we headed to the glory holes.

I took her in to the first adult book store, got a bunch of quarters, and back to the booths we went.

I am skipping over a detailed account of the fun we had there, as the story is really about the bar. She sucked several nice cocks and fucked 2 large black ones.

I took her for more drinks and then we headed back to the hotel to clean her up.

I had still told her nothing about this all black bar down on the river. It was getting close to 9:30 pm and just about time to go.

"I heard about a bar that might be fun." I said.

"Oh really, how much fun?" she replied.

"I do not know." I smiled.

"It is supposed to be full of black guys and it could be fun or at least different and exciting." I said.

"Do you have some kinky rules for me to follow?" she said.

"Well yes." I said. "I want you to wear a short stretchy skirt and a button up top, no bra, no panties, hose and heels."

"Well that takes care of the outfit, any other rules?"

"Yes." I said. "No crossing your legs and no pulling down your skirt. If you do then I get to unbutton a button on your top or raise your skirt an inch. No arguments or complaining or the same thing happens."

"Ok fine." she said.

Now I am going to skip past the taxi ride to the bar, even though the cab driver did see up her skirt several times.

It took about 30 mins to get to the little bar or perhaps the driver took the long way, so as to see more of Julies pussy. It was a run down building really close to the river, I was getting worried, but we were there and the cab had left, so we entered. My friend was right, we appeared to be the only white people in the bar.

The main room was about 20 x 25ft, a bar on one side , tables around the edges, a small dance floor and a jukebox. There was a beaded door leading to a back room where I could see a couple of pool tables. The bartender came over to our table and smiled, he stood next to Julie his bulge right in her face.

"You guys sure you wanna be here? It gets a little wild sometimes."

"I think we are good." I said.

He brought our drinks and while we were sitting there, I did a head count. Looked like 12 or so guys in the bar area and I could hear more back at the pool tables. Julie had so many eyes on her, it was very exciting, then she crossed her legs.

"Oh my, looks like it is unbuttoning time." I grinned.

I reached over and undid a button, now her top was open to just below her tits.

One of the guys saw me do this a came over to our table.

"Nice." he said. "You two got something going on with the buttons or what?"

I smiled and said. "Every time she pulls down her skirt or crosses her legs I get to undo a button or pull her skirt up an inch."

"Sounds like fun to me." He said.

"Care to dance sugar?" He smiled at Julie.

He took her hand an led her to the jukebox, they stood there for a bit and selected a song, all the while he rubbed her back.

They chose a slow song of course and smashed there bodies together on the dance floor, he rubbed his hand down her back and felt of her round firm ass, she smashed her tits on his chest and rubbed his cock thru his jeans.

Then she yanked her skirt down again, I got up and walked over to them.

"Well looks like she pulled down her skirt again, time to pull it up an inch or so."

"You said an inch and no more." she exclaimed.

"And no arguing." I said. I pulled her skirt up to just below her pussy with an inch of her round tight ass now exposed. They finished there dance, all the while she rubbed his bulge and he enjoyed her ass and tits.

They returned to the table and we all laughed, talked and had a couple of more drinks.

"Do you guys wanna play pool?" he asked.

"Well I would not mind taking a look at the tables." I responded.

We got up and headed for the beaded door, Julies ass was almost half way out, and her dress rode up on every step. We entered the pool room to find 4 more black guys having fun.

"Hey there girl, wanna shoot some stick?"

"I suck at pool." Julie said.

"I wasn't talkin bout pool." he said.

"And I got something for you to suck."

And with that the guy pulled out his half hard cock, about 8inches and extremely thick, Julie smiled and took his cock in her hand.

"I would love to." Julie said.

Then she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his growing cock. This was all that the other guys needed to see, they all crowed in, and stripped her completely in seconds, they even took off her hose, there cocks were all around her and she was jerking and sucking all of them in turn, this went on for 15 minutes or so, by now there was about 8 guys in the back room. Finally Julie stood up and I could see a few loads had already been shot in her mouth.

"I gotta pee." she said.

They took her into the rest room, totally nude, I followed them in to see her sitting on the toilet and sucking cocks. When she finished they took her over and stood her between the two urinals, she held there cocks while they pissed, I thought they were gonna piss on her, but they didn't.

After that they took her back out to the pool room and gang banged her for hours, she got fucked in every hole, sometimes all holes full at once. I tried to keep track of what all they did to her and how many black guys there were in total, as best I could tell there were 22 guys total and they all fucked her throat and pussy, about half of them fucked her up the ass and lots of them took pics and videos, some of them fucked her more than one time. After everything was done and all the cocks were limp and spent, the bartender, who lived in a small apartment at the back of the bar, let her use his shower to clean all the cum off of her.

She got dressed and we went out to our waiting taxi.

"Looks like you had a fun night." the black cab driver said.

Julie was so drunk that she just smiled as I put her into the front seat with him, and then climbed into the backseat. She wasted no time in pulling his big cock out of his pants and started to suck it. The driver held the back of her head as we proceeded to the hotel.

She sucked his big cock like a whore all the way to the hotel, we even had to park for a few minutes till she got his big load of sperm, it shot all over her face and hair and dripped down on her nearly exposed tits. I walked her right through the main lobby, not many people that time of night, and up to our room. She was so drunk.

I stripped her and put her to bed, she was asleep in seconds. I thought about just going to sleep but I was so horny, so I spread her legs and slid my cock in her pussy, my poor tiny little white dick would not even touch the sides of her well stretched cunt, I fucked it for a few strokes and then turned her over on her stomach, I mounted her and put my dick in her asshole, again my tiny dick would not even touch the sides, I fucked her asshole for a few minutes and then pulled out, my cock was covered in cum from her well fucked asshole.

I stood at the side of the bed and put my cum covered fresh from her asshole cock in her mouth and she sucked it, while still asleep, I guess, Hmmmm at least that is how it seemed, I pounded her well used throat till I cum and shot my load all over her face and tits. I look forward to the next time.