White Femdom for Black Dudes

Story Info
Melody introduces Mack to her dominant side.
2.2k words
2.85
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Nobody understands my desires or who I am," Mack Browne said, and the six-foot-three, burly and dark-skinned, twenty-something African American man sighed deeply. Sitting opposite him inside the Bridgehead cafe located on Metcalfe Street in downtown Ottawa, Mack's friend Melody Robillard pondered that, wondering how to help her friend in his time of need...

"Mack, come on, you know that I would never judge you," Melody Robillard replied, and the short, chubby, red-haired young French Canadian woman pursed her lips. Clad in a stylish dark gray leather vest, White blouse and dark gray Capri pants, the five-foot-eight Melody carried herself with the confidence of an Amazon.

Tonight, as usual, Melody Robillard was playing the role of counselor for her best friend, who was experiencing yet another crisis. She'd known Mack Browne for years, since their halcyon days at Carleton University. Those were definitely the days, Melody thought with a smile. She and Mack had been inseparable since that time...

Mack Browne came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Detroit, Michigan, when his father, Martin Browne, got a job with Nortel Networks. Father and son ended up staying in town, and becoming Canadians. Fast forward a few years, and Martin Browne now worked for Avaya Neworks while his son Mack was putting his Carleton University MBA to good use, working for KPMG.

On the surface, Mack Browne seemed to have it all. He lived in a nice two-bedroom apartment located right next to The Glebe, close to downtown Ottawa. He was making six figures as an account manager for KPMG. There weren't a lot of Black men making top dollar in the business game in the Capital of Canada. Mack seemed like one of a kind. So why couldn't he find lasting love with a good woman?

The last time Mack Browne had a father/son chat with his father, Martin Browne told him that he would love to see his sole offspring happily married. Mack Browne felt the same way and was about to propose to his long-time girlfriend Raquel, but the young lady had dashed his hopes and crushed his heart by refusing his proposal. This harsh rejection and a few other setbacks sent Mack Browne on a downward spiral...

"The problem with the Black community is that they don't allow for sexual exploration, whenever I tell a Black woman that I am bisexual, or that I like kink and BDSM, she simply can't wait to get the fuck away from me, yet she's more than okay with such things when it's a White man," Mack said, shaking his head. Melody nodded understandingly, quietly wondering what to say.

"I do wish you'd stop chasing Black women and explore your options," Melody almost told Mack, but she stopped herself just in time. For the thousandth time, Melody wondered why Mack never seemed to notice her. The fine-looking brother from Detroit was too busy chasing those rigid, bossy and controlling Black women and didn't seem to notice that other women, who would treat him better, definitely existed...

After nearly a decade of friendship, Melody Robillard knew Mack Browne like the back of her hand. He'd confided in her when he had his first bisexual relationship, a while back. Melody, who found male/male sex videos arousing, encouraged her friend to experiment. Mack Browne had discretely gotten involved with his former roommate Dwight Rosenthal, a tall, handsome young White dude with reddish hair whom he met at the Sprott School of Business.

As it turns out, Mack Browne and Dwight Rosenthal were both bisexual. Dwight was dating a young Asian woman named Nikki Yan while he was messing around with Mack, and the two young bisexual men had a lot of fun together. After a year together, Dwight, an international student from Tel Aviv, Israel, returned to his country of origin. Mack felt lost without Dwight, but got over it when he met the lovely Raquel at a party for Black students at Carleton...

A few days ago, Mack split with his long-time girlfriend Raquel Adewale, a tall, beautiful young Black woman from Nigeria with whom he'd been living for the past three years. Mack really thought that he and Raquel were going to go the distance, but she dumped him because, well, prim and proper Nigerial Christian gals don't marry Black men who swing both ways. Never mind that Mack had been faithful to Raquel, repeatedly rejecting both female and male suitors out of love for her...

"A woman of good sense appreciates a faithful man," Melody Robillard said simply, and Mack nodded. The handsome brother from Detroit had a faraway look on his dark, handsome face. No doubt Mack was having daydreams about Raquel's big Nigerian booty, and Melody honestly wished that he would stop doing that. Why did guys, both the straight ones and the bisexual ones make a habit out of chasing female skanks? Must be male genetic programming.

"Why can't I find a good woman?" Mack Browne said, leaning back in his chair, and looking at the ceiling. Melody Robillard's heart winced, and for the hundredth time, the foxy redhead wondered if she were invisible. Women get friend-zoned too, Melody thought, remembering a meme she'd seen on Facebook a while back.

Melody thought of some of the things Mack had confided in her about. She was confident that she knew most of his secrets. They were both into BDSM, though they'd never played together. Last year, Melody dated a Jamaican guy named Jim Bellamy, and while he was tall, dark and handsome, he didn't like it when Melody revealed that she was an amateur dominatrix. Once Jim Bellamy saw the videos that Melody had made with past lovers and admirers, he ran like hell...

Mack Browne on the other hand, was very much into BDSM and kink. The tall, handsome brother had dabbled and experimented quite a bit. He'd fucked a lot of women in the Ottawa area. Ladies of all hues had felt the power of Mack's nine-inch, curved Black dick, and Melody heard wonderful things about him, but she'd never bedded him herself...

"There's one right in front of you," Melody Robillard heard herself say. Mack Browne looked at her, and then, amazingly, the fool laughed. If he'd pulled a knife out of his briefcase and stabbed her in the heart, he couldn't have hurt her more. Melody gasped, and stared at Mack, shocked. Without another word, the young woman got up, and ran out of the cafe as if the Devil himself were after her...

"Oh snap," Mack said, as he started after Melody, but she was already gone. Mack headed out, and looked toward Bank Street, then Rideau, and didn't see her anywhere. He knew just how fast the furtive young redhead could move. Melody used to run track for Carleton University, and she actually won medals. If she hadn't been interested in a career as an engineer, Melody could have become a professional athlete...

"I can't believe I've been so stupid," Melody said, shaking her head as she headed toward Confederation Park. She got so stressed out over Mack and his insensitivity that she pulled out a cigarette and lit it. She sat on a park bench, thankful that although it was mid-September, it was still warm. Quietly fuming, she marveled at herself for finally confessing her feelings to Mack...and hated the fact that he laughed at her.

"Melody, please, can we talk?" Mack said, as he approached her, and Melody got up to leave. She was in no mood for his nonsense. She cared for him and wanted a relationship with him. Still, if he was incapable of loving a woman of her color and proportions, then that was his loss. Melody wouldn't force her affections unto anyone, ever. She had too much self-respect for that...

"Mack, forget I said anything, I got to go," Melody said, trying to be courteous even though she felt sad and angry. She tried to walk away but Mack blocked her path. She sighed deeply and looked at the tall, dark and handsome fool. If Mack started to laugh at her or start whining about his ex, Raquel, Melody would either start screaming or kick his shins...

"Melody, I want to apologize, I like you, I just didn't think you'd like me because of the bisexual thing, seems to be a deal-breaker for most females," Mack said, shaking his head sadly. Melody looked into his eyes, and saw his sincerity, which warmed her heart, even if she disagreed with his choice of words.

"Mack, I happen to like bisexual guys, and if I hear you call women females one more time, I will whoop your ass," Melody said, smiling. Mack nodded, and then, suddenly, he grabbed her and lifted her up into the air. Melody gasped in surprise, and found her face quite close to that of her favorite gentle giant.

"Alright, you got it," Mack said, and then he kissed Melody full and deep. Melody and Mack smiled at one another after sharing their first kiss. Hand in hand, they walked through the park and began the rather long walk back to Mack's place in The Glebe. People stared at the odd couple as they strolled through the streets of Ottawa, but Melody and Mack simply didn't care.

"I'm going to make you forget both Raquel and Dwight," Melody promised Mack, and did she ever keep that promise. First, the two of them showered together, then headed to the living room. Once there, Melody lay on the carpet, her curvaceous body glistening, and Mack began exploring her. He kissed her lips, her throat, and finally spread her legs before he began eating her out...

"Hmm, Melody, you taste wonderful," Mack Browne paused to say, as he buried his face between her thick, creamy White legs. Melody rubbed her breasts together and moaned softly as Mack ate her out. He licked her pussy and teased her clitoris with his tongue, then worked two fingers inside of her. Melody sighed deeply, loving what Mack was doing to her.

As the night rolled on, Melody and Mack continued their lustful explorations. Mack found himself moaning as Melody sucked his dick while fingering his asshole. After he ate her pussy and took her to cloud nine earlier, she was most eager to return the favor. Melody worked two fingers up Mack's ass, getting his dick super hard while fellating him. For her, the fun was just beginning...

"Scream for me," Melody said to Mack, as she pulled her fingers out of his ass and replaced them with a shiny blue dildo that she carried in her purse. Mack gasped at the intrusion. Melody, who loves pegging Black men, smiled as she fucked Mack's ass with the dildo, delighting in the way the tall, handsome Black stud moaned in pleasure. Good times, Melody thought, laughing.

"Damn that was intense," Mack said to Melody, after she removed the dildo from his ass. Melody nodded, then straddled him. Grabbing Mack's still hard dick, she rubbed it against her wet, hairy pussy. Mack bucked his hips, eager to bury his hard dick inside Melody's pussy, and the foxy redhead laughed and shook her lovely head.

"Mack, tell me you love me," Melody said, dead-serious all of a sudden. The young woman's green eyes bore into his. Seeing the passion and sheer intensity in Melody's gaze, Mack paused. He'd never said a certain trio of words to anyone, female or male. Well, outside his immediate family, that is. Did he love Melody? Did he love anyone?

"I love you Melody," Mack said, and Melody grinned, for she could tell he meant those words. Mack watched as she all but shoved his hard dick into her womanhood. At last they were one. Melody began grinding on Mack, loving the feel of his hard dick inside her pussy. Mack bucked his hips and began to go deeper inside Melody.

"Fuck me hard, lover," Melody said, resting her hands on Mack's shoulders as she rode him for all he was worth. Mack smacked her big, pale round ass and buried his dick deep inside of her. I can't believe I'm fucking my best friend, Melody thought as she welcomed Mack's dick inside of her. She'd fancied the Black hunk for years, and now they were making love. Mack didn't disappoint Melody either, ramming his dick into her like there was no tomorrow.

"How do you feel, sweetie?" Mack asked Melody, gently stroking her lovely face, as they lay in bed much later. They'd gone from the living room carpet to the master bedroom, and along the way, Melody, who had a strange craving for chocolate ice cream, the kind that melts, sent Mack to the Metro store. Mack came back, ten minutes later, and snuggled with her after sharing his bounty...

"Hmm, I feel good," Melody said, in her best James Brown imitation, and then she grabbed Mack's face and kissed him. Mack kissed her back, and smiled. Later that night, with a slumbering Melody in his arms, Mack found himself smiling. He'd been looking for love in the wrong places forever. All this time, what he truly needed was right in front of him all along...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers