Tip The Babysitter Pt. 02

Info
Count the spanks? Y-yes, Sir. I'll count. Promise.
105 words
4.33
31.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers

Okay, fine, we'll get through these spanks, but after that, you let me go, you understand?
Wait, wait a second—wait—is that—wait, your hand—oh no—oh, oh, oh—yes! Yes, yes!

Think you can make me come like this? Oh, you AND your wife?

*/*\*

Continuing last week's intense lil saga. Remember, this is quite a heavy story, so beware for potential triggers including: pleading, spanking, whimpers, rough sex, tears, pain and name calling.

*/*\*

This lil number (and the rest of the series) has been edited (beautifully and thoroughly!) by Kilbeggan of GWA and Voices. Aaaaaaaaaall the love and respect to him for his fantastic work!

Xx

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
Response to Xyta

Wow, Xyta, I'd be honoured if it's given you any ideas. Am trying to transcribe some imagery together (obviously other subjects +.participants) but it's slow going at the moment. Either the muses aren't coming, or I'm just not opening myself up enough to receive guests right now (one or the other).

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2

Hahaa, oh, I'm loving how your mind works. One little comment has spun outward into so many tasty ideas. I truly hope you don't mind if I incorporate a few of these thoughts into other audios I have coming up.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Sarcastic_Romantic

A very important lesson indeed! After all, the most important lessons are often learned at home, amirite?! ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: shygayshhort

Haha, thank you hon. I'm glad that came across. Very much a sense of 'Oh, no, I musn't!' when in truth, she can't get enough. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much.

As to posting schedule, I'm afraid here, I'm hostage to the whim of Literotica. Usually audio posts here on Thursdays, though every now and then they're late. Elsewhere I have far more control over when my audio goes live. :)

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
wow, Xyta is really becoming their "little girl"

Lovely how Mommy was introduced. Will she continue kicking and sucking Xyta's hot clit as she slides a rabbit vibrator deep within as his tongue enters her anus? Will Daddy take his turn upon her juicy cleft and tight bumhole whilst Mommy sits upon her face, offering both her entrances? Will Mommy's bum take a vibrating butt plug and she straps on a double dildo, one thick end in her own sex whilst the other -slightly smaller- end is for Xyta's tight rear whilst Daddy slides inside her overheated desperately needy vagina from the front? Do they show Xyta a recording of them doing this to her mother? Have they been livestreaming it for her boyfriend? Was it boyfriend's idea right from the start for them to do this to her? Did Daddy let boyfriend have Mommy, but this is the payment he demanded in return? Loads of yummy possibilities.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 01 Wife and 18-year-old studs on an icy day.in Loving Wives
Her Version Losing Wife at Cards Wife tells of when he accidentally lost her at cards.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home Improvement College girl has fun with carpet installers.in Interracial Love
Surprise Valentine Sometimes Love Just Happens.in Mature
Dance with Me Creampie on the dance floor <3in Loving Wives
More Stories