Boarding School Blowjob

Story Info
Story of two rugby boys exploring each other.
974 words
4.32
21.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Charles had been best friends since they were 9. They had met playing for the same school rugby team. Through this, they spent a lot of time together and formed a bond that had lasted. They both left primary school and joined the same secondary school, which happened to be a boarding school. There, again they were both accomplished players and so spent a lot of time in the same team. Through rugby they developed into typical "lads", or "jocks" as Americans would put it. This included a lot of bizarre games that made no sense to anyone from the outside looking in. One of the games typically played by the team was gay chicken. This involved slowly moving closer and close to doing something sexual with the other until one of them cried chicken and bailed. Tom and Charles, both seriously competitive people, were rather good at this.

The boarding house was originally built in 1876, and back then it was the custom for one teacher to live in the house, and another teacher to stay over too in a special room. However, as life progressed this tradition deceased, and a new teachers' living quarter was built opposite the road. This meant only one person was required to stay in house, and so this extra room, built for the second teacher, was given to the house captain each year. The reason this room was special was because it was the only room in the boarding house with an en suite bathroom.

In upper sixth Tom became house captain. Charles turned 18 in the summer before, but Tom had only turned 18 a few days previous. After one especially wet and muddy training session, the shower block was absolutely rammed. Charles, having used Tom's shower many times before, requested to use it again.

"I'm just about to jump in mate, you are welcome to join though, unless you're too... chicken?" Tom said.

"Brilliant mate, hate feeling the mud dry on my skin, I'd get into a shower with our 55 year old house mother if she'd let me!"

"You'd get in with her whatever mate!"

"Fair point", said Charles, as he jumped into the shower.

Tom jumped in right behind him, slapping Charles' arse to tell him to make room.

The water was hot and quickly they both cleaned themselves, and did each other's' backs like any good mate would do.

"Bet you're too chicken to wash my cock mate." said Charles.

"Don't make wagers you can't back up", responded Tom as he filled his hand with shower gel and grabbed a handful of Charles' cock. A few tugs until the suds had formed and then using the water he washed it off.

"I bet you're too chicken to suck my cock though." Charles said. Now that was new. They'd done the previous before, they were in an all male boarding school, it was bound to happen, but never this. Tom didn't quite know what to do. At the end of the day he didn't exactly want to suck his mates cock, but at the same time the competitor in him was telling him to not let Charles win.

"Easy mate", Tom said. It wasn't going to be though.

Tom got down onto his knees and looked his best mates cock up and down. 'Was it always this big?' he wondered. Was he really going to do this? He looked up at his mate, and saw an evil smirk go across his face and knew then he was not going to back out. He took a deep breath, grabbed his mates cock and took the entire flaccid length in his mouth, then pulled back out.

Then he did something he never expected, nor could he explain why he did it. He plunged his mouth back over his mates cock and bobbed up and down, and then up and down again. And then he felt it. Charles' cock had definitely grown. He could feel it hardening in his mouth. It grew and grew and grew until it felt as though it would not fit in his mouth anymore. All the while Charles said nothing.

Tom pulled off his mates now fully erect cock. He looked up at Charles and Charles looked back at him. Neither of them new what to do. Tom still had his hand around Charles' cock, but this was awkward. And then Tom took a leap of faith, and took Charles' cock back in his mouth and really started going to town.

He took it as deep as he could go. Then he tried rubbing his tongue on the underside of Charles' cock's head and then he took Charles' balls in his mouth while jacking his mate off. He was basically doing everything Tom liked when his girlfriend gave him a blowjob. It should be pointed out at this moment that while this is technically cheating, Tom told his girlfriend about the incident a few weeks later and she had never been happier. To this day it is still the primary thing that she thought about when she got herself off. Her boyfriend blowing his best mate.

He took Charles' cock back in his mouth and continued. He looked up at his mates face and saw his eyes closed and head back. He felt a hand on the back of his head but it didn't push. Then he felt Charles tighten up, and without warning Tom felt a huge shot a cum shoot into his mouth. He backed off in surprise and the second shot hit him in the face. A few more followed and then all was silent.

"Mate we cannot tell anyone about this." Tom said.

"Agreed."

Charles got out, Tom washed off and got out and they did not talk about it for several years to follow...