Lana's Secret

Story Info
Lana hopes her husband never finds out.
1.1k words
3.56
27.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong arms wrap around me. I feel love, forgiveness, and regret. His penis brushes against my naked back, I can feel it becoming swollen and hard. It quickens my breath knowing the desire surging through him. Slowly, he turns me to face him, it breaks my heart to look into his eyes. Ah, goddess, those all-knowing eyes. I take a breath, and he steals it with a kiss. His mouth, hot and passionate, his tongue, probing and efficient, finds its way between my fervent lips. My moan breaks the silence. He takes it for consent and guides me toward the bed.

His hands lightly brush my nipples as he reaches for my face. The shock of the brief touch sends a wave of desire through me. I grind my body against his and he laughs, laughs knowing the power he holds over me. Laughs knowing I'm helpless to stop him. He traces the lines of my face with his finger, traces the path of his fingers with his kiss. My breath comes in gasps, I whisper his name. Putting his hands firm on my back, he smiles. His hands, moving leisurely, down, up, around. His hands, how many times have I begged to have those hands on me, I want to beg now, beg for more, beg for anything he is willing to give. His lips caress my skin, his mouth explores my body.

My hands reach up to tangle in his hair, guiding his head to the places I needed touched, the places I need to feel his heat. Lower, oh god, yes, lower! He chuckles, knowing what I want, but is not ready to give it yet. He rises to stand exposed in front of me. His penis fully erect, it's head just brushing his stomach, it's tip glistening with pre-cum. I want to take it in my mouth, to taste the musky flavour that's all man, taste the sweet salt that's all him. Looking up to his eyes I can tell he's tempted to let me, but not standing like this.

Pulling me towards him he, lies down on the bed. My hair makes a curtain around our faces as he guides me on top. I straddle him, running my hands over his chest, feeling it rise and fall beneath them. Leaning down, I take his nipple in my mouth, sucking, biting, licking till he moans aloud. Feeling his penis rub hard between my legs as he rises to grind against me sends uncontrollable tremors through my body.

Smiling to myself knowing the pleasure I am causing and the desire I can fuel, I slowly, oh so painfully slowly, inch my way down. My warm breath leaves a trail of hot flesh in its wake, kissing and licking, every inch. I tease till tiny goose bumps cover his skin, and he shudders with each breath. My fingers caress his arms, stroke his chest, run down his legs, everywhere but where he wants them.

He quickens his breath as I get closer to his throbbing phallus, only to curse when I move away. Not able to stand the torment he reaches for me, grabbing my arms, fingers digging in painfully, forcing me up to face him once again. The raw animal desire I see in his face scares me a little, But it makes my blood hot, and I feel the wet heat between my thighs. Tossing me on my back he laughs, and I with him.

Ah, blessed Lord, pain and pleasure, is it always this good? Leaning on one arm, his other hand seeks my breast. Cupping it firmly, it's his turn to bite, lick, and suck. Murmuring prayers to the goddess between moans and gasps, my hands cling to his shoulders, glide over his back, knot in his hair.

He roams my body, using his hands and mouth as his guide. Over the mounds of my breasts, round the curves of my hips. Down the hollow of my throat, along the lines of my legs. He finds his way back to my mouth and once again greets it with a kiss. A kiss the angels themselves would weep for. Passion, desire, all the things driving his mortal body are in that kiss.

Shifting his body above mine, braced on those strong arms, he whispers my name. My own legs betray me, parting, willing, and wanting, exposing. His eyes asking the question I've waited for. I reach down and guide him inside me. He thrusts in; sheathed to the hilt. I close my eyes, savoring the feel of him inside me. Looking down at me he searches for an answer, he finds it. Where? I don't know, but I'm thankful he does.

He waits though, waits till our breathing slows to the same steady pace, waits till our hearts beat as one. How much control does one man have? More than I. For I whimper, begging for the release, yearning, pleading. Finally, finally, I yield to him. Yield to his desire, to his passion. And he obliges. Our bodies move as one, as he moves inside me. Thrusting, panting, tasting, feeling. Hands grasping, mouths exploring. Such raw desire, such unequaled passion. On and on it goes. Hotter and hotter it gets. Higher and higher he takes me.

Oh Yes!

YES!

OH SWEET GODDESS ABOVE YES!

For the final time he looks at me and I nod, not trusting myself to words. He closes his eyes, one final thrust. He goes rigid against me, inside me, he shudders as he spends himself within me. I smile, he smiles. Once again he waits. He doesn't withdraw yet. We both want to remember this moment, this feeling. He bends his head and our foreheads touch. He kisses me, lingering, savoring, and then he pulls out.

He rolls off of me in such a graceful move I wonder how he has energy left for it. We lay beside each other, panting, trying to catch our breath. Fingers curled around one another, legs tangled together. It feels like an eternity before he stirs. I let go of his hand and he slides out of bed stepping onto the cool stone floor. Without a word he gets dressed, not even turning to look at me.

Unshed tears fill my eyes as I watch him lace up his shirt, not wanting this to end. He walks to the door and I turn my head, not daring to watch him leave. He opens the door, just enough to let the torchlight illuminate the now cold room, and checks the hall before he steps out. For if his brother, the lord of this manor, the man I call my husband, were to ever find out...