Kelly's Menage

Story Info
She takes care of them when friend falls asleep.
1.5k words
3.86
127.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've gotten many great responses to my stories so far and am really enjoying them. This story is also true, but it took place several years ago, before I met Kelly. She's described it to me several times, and I write it based on that description (so parts of it will be "dramatized". However, I don't want to embellish it much, so it's not too long - and don't ask me why she didn't do some of the things you might "wish" she had, it just didn't happen that way.

My stories are based in reality and on real experiences. So let me start by describing my wife, Kelly. At 5'8", she has a very attractive build with great 36C breasts and curves in all of the right places. Her figure is very womanly and attractive, and although she won't be modeling on a runway anytime soon, she looks great in sexy attire. She has medium length dark hair, sometimes tinted auburn or red, and very sexy, full lips. I'm not going to say she'd be a Penthouse Pet next week, but Kelly is a very good-looking woman and gets compliments from all my friends.

About ten years ago, Kelly was going through what she has described to me as "her wild phase". From what she has said, this means that for about 6 months, she was getting pretty drunk on the weekends and a few of times allowed herself to be picked up at a bar and taken home for sex with a guy she just met. Now, it sounds to me like normal twenties stuff. No big deal. But there's one time in particular that her wild phase led her into some interesting territory, and that's the night she experienced her one and only "menage" as she likes to call it...

Kelly had a pretty crazy friend I'll call Sarah. Sarah was the type who would fuck anyone who looked at her funny. I'm not kidding, this girl fucked at least 10 guys that I could count, plus her long term boyfriend, during the 6 months or so after I met Kelly (they were roommates). Hell, I got an eyeful of Sarah's tits more than once when she arranged "accidents" at home - and it wasn't that she was unattractive, she just needed sex. Anyway, this was all before I came into the picture so:

Kelly always tended to be a little on the looser side when Sarah was around. Sarah was the smoker...the hard drinker...the one who used to do drugs. When they went out, Kelly would smoke with her...and drink more (no drugs though). They went skiing one Saturday afternoon and started flirting with these two Russian guys on the slopes, whom I'll call Sergei and Vlad. They were taking turns going down the hills and getting a warm up drink in the lodge. After a few rotations of that, I guess the skiing part kind of fell by the wayside.

Now as Kelly tells me, at first she was really into Vlad, and Sarah was focused on Sergei. They were all having a good time talking, laughing and drinking, and the Russians invited the girls back to their place for some more drinks. I think it was only early/mid-evening by this point, they'd started a little early. The girls followed the guys back into town to their home. Once there, they started drinking a lot more. The pairing kind of switched off too. Kelly started spending more time talking with Sergei, and Sarah focused her attention on Vlad. As they got a bit drunk, the flirting started getting pretty serious, and after a little while, Vlad led Sarah off into a bedroom. Kelly and Sergei settled down in front of the television in the living room.

I don't think it took long before Sergei was kissing Kelly. I do know from experience though that alcohol makes a major impact on her inhibitions, and she can be pretty direct when she wants to, so she might have started on him first... From there, they started fondling eachother through their clothes. Sergei spread a blanket on the floor and Kelly took off her shirt and pants and lay down upon it. He started kissing his way down her body, stopping briefly to pull her bra down and suck on her nipples. His hand slipped between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties. Then he continued down until he was face to face with her cunt. He pulled off her panties and started eating her pussy. Kelly tells me he was okay at it, and she was enjoying it, but she really wanted his dick, so she pulled him up.

She unsnapped his jeans and pulled down his pants to reveal a respectable sized cock, which she quickly sucked into her mouth. She bobbed on it several times, licking all around the head with her tongue then sliding it back into her mouth. Once he was fully aroused, he put a condom on and lay down on top of her. He slid his cock into her cunt and began fucking her. Kelly said the sex was pretty good, but he came awfully quickly while fucking her, and she was still horny.

After he pulled out, they covered up with a blanket and watched TV for a few minutes. Then Vlad came out of the bedroom alone, wearing jeans but no shirt. He grabbed a drink and sat down in the living room to talk with them. I'm not sure exactly how the conversation went, but essentially they established that Sarah had gone to sleep in the other room. She and Vlad had fooled around, but uncharacteristically, Sarah had not fucked him, or even gotten him off. Now Vlad is the one Kelly liked more in the first place. She claims not to remember exactly how it happened - remember, she's naked under a blanket with another guy, but maybe she let some tit show, or invited it somehow. The next thing she knew, Vlad asked her if it was okay for him to kiss her.

Kelly must have agreed, because Vlad started kissing and touching her. She kicked the blanket off and revealed her beautiful naked body. At this point, Sergei kind of moved out of the way. Vlad quickly moved to the floor with her and took off his pants. Kelly wasted no time on foreplay, because she was already pretty turned on. She rolled a condom onto his dick and took him inside of herself. She says he was long but a little thin. Vlad started fucking her with long steady strokes. During this, Sergei kissed her and played with her tits some, but mainly watched. Vlad fucked Kelly for a good ten minutes before he too shot a load in his rubber and pulled out to lie beside her. By this time, Sergei had another hard on.

I'm pretty sure Kelly had not come by this point, because she can really be a one-shot gun, so she let Sergei climb right back on. I imagine her pussy must have been loosened up a bit after being fucked twice in one night, so it must have been easy for Sergei to slip in for her third fuck.

This time Sergei lasted a little longer, and Kelly started really getting into the banging she was receiving. Again, Vlad was content to kiss her a little and touch her tits. I've always been disappointed to hear that she never sucked one of them while the other fucked her, or taken one in the pussy and one in the ass, or any of the other real two-on-one stuff. But like I said, this is what really happened. They basically took turns fucking her. After several minutes of thrusting, Sergei came once again. Although she's never said so explicitly, I imagine Kelly must have come during that round too, because she didn't go back and fuck Vlad again afterwards (although she did fuck him one more time a couple of weeks later).

POSTSCRIPT: (no more sex description here, but some interesting addenda if you enjoyed the story). The morning after, as they were driving home, Sarah told Kelly that she felt bad for teasing Vlad but not fucking him. Kelly said, "Don't worry, I took care of it."

Sarah asked if that meant she had fucked Vlad and Kelly nodded. Then Sarah asked, "What about Sergei?"

"I took care of him too," Kelly replied.

"You fucked them both? You're such a slut!" Sarah screamed with a grin on her face. And that's how her roommate found out about Kelly's adventure.

And just when you thought that was it (I am seriously not making this up) - one evening shortly thereafter, Kelly went over to the Russian's house to hang out. Sergei and Vlad were there with their other roommate, Ivan. They all hung out for a while and had a few drinks, but then Sergei and Vlad wanted to go hit the bars. Kelly wasn't in the mood, so they took off. She was going to leave too, but Ivan was making her laugh, so she stayed. To make a long story short, she ends up fucking Ivan twice that night and says he was the best lover of the three! Of course, things got a little weird with the whole group after that and she stopped seeing any of them...