Sarah had to Wear Little Panties

Story Info
Sarah was caught masturbating into her neighbor's panties.
1.5k words
4.37
23.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers

I first published this story a few years ago. Since then, my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday morning and I decided to get my laundry done before going out for lunch. I took my clothes down stairs to the basement laundry room, loaded a washer and started the cycle. I was about to go back up to my place when I noticed a basket of laundry on the counter. I went over to have a look and saw a mix of girls and guys stuff. I guessed that they belonged to the young couple in the apartment opposite mine.

I glanced around and since I was alone, I could not resist reaching out and touching a skimpy pair of pink bikini style panties, I love pink and these were so skimpy and sheer, I started to imagine her lovely young body in them with her pussy pressed against the gusset. I could picture her boyfriend's hand making her pussy wet by rubbing her through them. I started to feel my cock hardening. I looked around again and since, I was sure, I would hear it if anyone came down the stairs, I undid my zipper and took out my cock. It felt so good in the cool air of the basement. I cupped my balls for a moment but wanted to cum in those sexy little panties. I wrapped them around my cock and started masturbating. The wispy material felt so good against my cock.

I closed my eyes and imagined her sweet young pussy gripping my cock. Suddenly, I heard a commotion, the couple were standing in the door-way. The girl was furious and came towards me demanding to know what I was doing. I felt like saying, "Masturbating my cock into your panties", well, talk about asking a silly question but instead I started to stammer apologies.

Suddenly, she started to laugh. She pointed at my cock and called her boyfriend over to take a look at it. My cock had started out hard and standing up but it began to go down as they laughed at it. I was so embarrassed at being caught masturbating into her panties. He laughed at me too and said, "She seems to like your panties. They were making her so hard before we came in." I admit that I loved being referred to as "She" and "her".

She said she would tell everyone about me trying to wank my cock into a little pair of girls panties. She said, "You love little panties around your cock, don't you? I'm going to tell everyone about this. They will all know that you are a sissy slut." I begged her not to tell anyone and offered to do anything she wanted if she would keep quiet about catching me wanking.

She thought for a moment and said that there were a couple of things I could help them with in their apparent. First, I was to pick-up their washing basket and follow them up the stairs to their place. As we went up the stairs, I could not resist trying to look up her skirt. She was wearing a short white pleated shirt, almost as if she was going to cheerleader practice. I tried to catch a glimpse of her panties as we went up.

When we got inside their apartment, she told me to put the basket down and strip. I stammered but she just said, "I'll tell everyone that I caught you masturbating in my little panties if you didn't do everything I say." So, I had to strip and stand there naked in front of them. I tried to cover my erection with my hands but she told me to put my hands behind my back. Trying to look up her skirt had made me hard again and my cock was sticking up for their amusement. She pointed at me again and laughed. Is that as big as it gets, my boyfriend's is bigger. She said, "Now put these on" and tossed me the pink skimpy panties I'd been masturbating into.

I was so embarrassed, I had to step into her little girls panties with her boyfriend watching and laughing at me. Another man was staring at my cock and my balls covered in just a little pink lace. The panties were so skimpy they barely covered my balls and my cock just stuck straight up in the air. There was a little pink satin bow in the center and I could feel it against the base of my cock. It made my dick jump and she laughed. I was so humiliated but I'd never known my cock to be so hard before. At least not without some help from me.

They went and sat on their couch and told me to come over to them. She said, "If you want to be a panty wanking sissy girl, you must do some slutty girl things to prove it." She told me to kneel in front of her boyfriend, undo his jeans and suck him off.

I had no choice, not that I really wanted one, I was excited just thinking about sucking his cock. I knelt down in front of him. I fumbled with his belt but made sure that my fingers stroked down his cock as I undid his zipper. I let my fingers linger across his shorts as I looked at her. She was clearly getting excited watching me play with her boyfriend.

I took his cock out and slowly stroked it. I love playing with a man's cock and feeling it grow as I put my hands around it. I was kneeling there in pink panties with my cock on display for all to see and touching another man's cock with my hands. I was loving every second of it. She smiled and she knew that she had a sissy slave under her control. I could feel his cock bulging in my hands. His cock was bigger than mine, it made me blush. She made me compare our cocks side-by-side and agree that her boyfriend's was bigger.

Then, I had to give him a blow job while she watched. My heart was pounding knowing that this lovely young girl could see me sucking her boyfriend's huge dick. My cock was waving at her as I played with his cock. If I'd touched mine, just once, I'd have cum but I knew that I had to please him.

I kissed the head of his cock and ran my tongue around it. I moved my lips down his shaft and took hold of his balls with one hand. I masturbated him with my other hand and made sure to follow my lips up and down his shaft. I moved my fingers from his balls and ran them through his public hair.

When he came, she made me open my mouth and show her his cum on my tongue before she allowed me swallow it. Then she lifted up her shirt and showed me her lovely young pussy. Her cunt was shaved smooth and her pussy lips were wet and excited. She made me lick her pussy. I licked up-and-down her smooth lips and pushed my tongue in side her cunt. I reached her clitty and gently sucked on it. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed hard against my face. My nose was berried in her lovely sofy blond pubic hair. When she came, she covered my lips in her love juice.

She said, that since I'd been such a good sissy girl, I could take off my panties and masturbate into them. She was going to fuck her boyfriend and watch me wanking. I think we all came within minutes. I covered her pink panties in my cum. She made me lick some of it off. I tasted my own cum from the crotch of her panties while her boyfriend laughed at me. I was her sissy slave.

Then she had me use the panties to wipe off her boy boyfriend's, now lip, cock. I was holding a man's cock and cleaning her juices off it. Then, I wiped her pussy dry. She made me put the panties back on. They were soaked through with two men's cum and her pussy juice. I felt them all sticky against my limp cock and balls each time I moved. This time, my limp cock did fit nicely into them.

They allowed me to get dressed but made me keep her panties on. Before I left, she warned me that if they needed anything else done, they would call me. I left feeling so embarrassed but excited. I hoped they would soon find something they needed me to do. What would they make me do next? They clearly saw how much I loved being seen wearing girls panties.

SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers