Flesh For Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jamie awakens to a new love.
901 words
4.44
33.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

The alarm clock rang but its sound was unnecessary. Jamie hadn't been able to sleep a wink last night, his thoughts clouded with confusion and fear. He was convinced that he was going crazy. That could be the only answer to what had happened yesterday. He'd spent the long night hours mulling over the previous day's events, alternating between the Twilight Zone and outright insanity. Shehad been alive. That was a fact. But now ...

He sat bolt upright, his nostrils working as he sniffed the air. What was it he smelled ...bacon? Flinging the covers back, he leaped out of his bed, shoving his glasses onto his nose as he sprinted down the hallway and into the living room/kitchen area. The small television was on and the local news was reporting on some grisly topic. The sizzle of frying bacon and a woman's humming cut through the static and he crept forward, almost afraid to see ...

"Good morning! I wondered if I was going to have to come in and wake you up." Carina gave him a smile as she shoveled a plump, golden mound of hash browns onto a plate and brought it over to the counter where he'd sat down. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Please." He could barely get the word out, watching her naked but neatly aproned form move about the kitchen. She grabbed his favorite mug, the one with Mickey Mouse on it, poured the coffee and placed it with the sugar bowl at his side. With a happy grin, she leaned across, gave him a kiss and stole a piece of bacon from his plate, munching with a mischievous smile. Well, eat!"

Jamie just stared at her for a moment longer, then dug into the buttery scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, seasoned hash browns and wheat toast, smiling when she handed him the knife for the strawberry jam. He chomped happily, deciding that if he was crazy, he'd just enjoy it. The breakfast and her beautiful company were too much to deny for a mere touch of insanity.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because of yesterday?"

He smiled into her glassy eyes, shaking his head negatively. "No, honey. I'm not mad."

"Good. Because that chair was hard. I had to sleep on the couch last night."

"You should have come in and joined me." He laughed, sobering when tears filled her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I don't like it when you're mad at me."

"Oh, sweetie." Jamie picked up her hand, pressing a kiss to it. "Can I make it up to you?"

"Maybe." She wiped her cheeks and stood, taking his empty plate to the sink and bending over suggestively. The apron's ties fell across her naked ass, sliding into the cleft. "What did you have in mind?"

"A taste of your pussy again."

"Jamie!" She whirled around, grinning at him. "I'm supposed to be making up to you."

"I can't help it, Carina. I love the taste of your pussy. I'd eat it all day long."

Jamie trembled when she looped her arms around his neck, her mouth hovering close to his. "We'll have to try that one day."

"Anytime you're ready." He murmured, touching his mouth to hers and breathing in her delicious floral fragrance and his hands slid over her silky, smooth flesh, enjoying the innate warmth. He let him mouth lead him downward, skirting over her breasts and quivering stomach. At knee level, he untied the apron, letting it slip to the floor, marveling over the beauty of her furred mound. He pushed her back, following on his knees until she reached one of the barstools and helped her sit up on it, pushing her legs open.

Without a second thought, he began a slow seduction of her pussy, wanting her to be aching for the touch of his tongue. He started with the insides of her thighs, slowly licking each inch of flesh and nipping her sensitive spots. She alternately giggled and hissed, trying to wriggle her body closer but he held her fast, blowing on her pussy lips with a naughty smile. She moaned and whimpered, her legs hanging over his shoulders.

"Jamie, please."

The sight of her dewy folds and the plaintive note in her voice convinced him to give into her and he leaned forward, pressing his tongue into her pussy, delving as deeply as possible. Carina shuddered on the end of his tongue, her pussy muscles undulating against his mouth as she rubbed herself against him. When she exploded, Jamie came, too, his cock squirting in his pajama bottoms as he licked up all of her thick, sweet cum. He ate and ate, bringing her to a second, smaller climax, then stood, gathering her in his arms and carrying her down the hallway.

Jamie tucked her into bed, plumping the pillows under her head and kneeling beside the bed. She smiled, her wide eyes blinking sleepily. "This is where you belong from now on, Carina. Not on the couch."

"Yes, Jamie."

"Now, get some rest. We'll go out to dinner when I get home."

"All right."

Jamie watched her snuggle into his warm place in the bed and couldn't help the silly grin on his face. Maybe his luck was changing again. He hoped that it would hold till he got home.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers