Kiss in the Rain

Story Info
Her cowboy is finally home.
959 words
3.96
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain fell softly on the ground as she sat up late into the night typing and thinking.

"Why didn't he call me, I know he is home from the horse show," K thought to herself. Thunder crashed outside her window and she jumped.

"Pussy," K laughed at herself.

Jimmy Buffet was on the radio singing a remake of an old song. Four dogs were surrounding her sleeping on the floor comfortably. Precious, a half sharpei half pit bull; Lacy, a half sharpei half lab; Chica a yorkie; and Snoopy, a longhaired daschaund.

A light out of the corner of K's eye caught her attention. She looked out the window and a blue and white van was in the driveway pulling up to a stop.

"Oh my god," K got up and ran out of the house quickly. Les got out looking tired and worn out.

"Hi trouble," she smiled.

"Hey kid," he smiled at her. K walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him, "I missed you."

A very surprised expression covered his face and he hugged her tight. Rain fell on them, as they stood locked together.

"Come on in," K pulled away. Les followed her in the house. Precious met them at the door and growled at Les.

"Hey," K scorned her. They walked through the dark front room and into the dimly lit kitchen.

K looked at Les, "what are you doing at 3:30 in the morning in a thunderstorm."

He laughed, "I just got up."

K looked him up and down; "you look like hell."

Les shrugged, "long weekend." K nodded and looked at the chairs in the dining room, "are you in a hurry or would you like to stay for awhile?"

He walked over to her; "I'd like to stay for awhile, but not in the dining room."

K shook her head, "No way. I can't do this." Thunder cracked loudly outside the window and K covered her ears and closed her eyes.

Les walked over to her and pulled her close, "you are safe. I'm here."

She looked into his eyes, "thanks. I hate thunder. Don't think I'll ever get over my fear of it."

Les leaned down and kissed K tenderly. She leaned into him and played into the kiss. His strong arms felt so good around her and his lips were experienced and gentle. K sighed as they pulled away.

"Why don't you want to do this?" Les looked upset.

K sat on a chair, "because. You don't want a girlfriend, just a physical relationship. As much as I want you to make love to me, I just can't."

Les sat down; "you knew that from the get-go. I didn't think it bothered you."

K laughed, "it didn't. I was hot for you. I did not care if I had to stand on my head to be with you, I'd have done it. But I got to thinking."

Les shook his head and waited for K to continue.

"I fell in love with you when I was still with Sky. You were all I wanted, that is why I kissed you so passionately that night in October. But if we do something and I fall in love more, I'll turn into a bitch when you don't reciprocate."

"You fell for me way back when," he looked at her.

K laughed, "yes. Do you think I am a bad person now?"

Les laughed and ran his hand over his mustache, "oh kid! I am not going to get married again. My body is falling apart. You would be taking care of me in fifteen years."

K rolled her eyes, "yes, I am in top shape too you know. Hell, I'll be hobbling right beside you!"

Les laughed, "yea. But you go dancing and I don't dance."

K slapped her hand on her forehead, "you don't have to get out there and two step and triple step with me. Just slow dance with me when they dim the lights. Hold me close and move to the music with me."

Les blue eyes got a funny look in them and he looked away.

K put her head on her arms; "I will not apologize for falling in love with you. You are the man in my life."

Les stood up and leaned against the furnace by K's door with his fingers across his lips.

K got up and walked over to him, "let somebody love you."

He tried to walk away, "no."

K chased him and grabbed him around the waist. He stood still and looked to the side, "let me go girl."

K held on as tight as she could, "no."

A tear rolled down her face and she sniffled. Les turned around; "I've never seen you cry."

K made a face and covered her mouth with her hand and started crying.

"You really do love me," Les sounded amazed.

K nodded and laughed through her tears, "yes you jerk!"

He pulled her close and buried his face in her hair. They hugged for several minutes in the kitchen. K couldn't contain her tears and her laughter. Les started laughing and pulled her close.

His hand touched her chin and lifted her face to kiss her gently. K melted into him. They held each other close and kissed passionately.

"You know what this means," Les looked at her.

She wiped her eyes, "what?"

He brushed her hair back off her face; "I need to meet your dad."

"Really," K started crying again, "you want to meet my dad? That's awesome."

Les laughed, "calm down kid! You'll get me crying!"

K laughed and started crying again, "I can love you?"

He smiled and bit his bottom lip, "mmm hmmm."