Nicola's Driving Test Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt takes Nicola home and meets her younger sister...
3.3k words
4.31
45.8k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers

The second part of the story, again this is old - written in 2007.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18.

*****

Matt and Nicola pulled up outside her parents house and walked up the crunchy gravel drive to the door.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Asked Matt. "I don't want to get you into any trouble."

"No it's fine," smiled Nicola. "Mum and Dad are on a cruise, they won't be back for another two weeks."

"But what about your sister, won't she be a problem? I mean... I'm a lot older than you."

"I don't think so... Catherine's pretty quiet, I'm beginning to wonder about her actually, I think maybe she likes girls."

"Really..." said Matt, trying yet utterly failing to hide his interest.

"Yep, she listens to KD Lang and all that kinda stuff... plus she's got a huge Kylie poster on her wall too... anyway, I need a shower, do you want to watch TV or something?"

"Yeah sure."

"The kitchen's through there if you want something to drink."

"Great, thanks."

Nicola skipped off up the stairs, disrobing as she went and disappeared into the bathroom. Meanwhile Matt walked through to the kitchen and made himself a mug of tea, when he could eventually find the tea and mugs.

He sat watching TV for a good half an hour until Nicola came back down and snuggled next to him. She had changed into a pair of jeans and a very tight pink T-shirt, which emphasised her small but pretty tits.

"So when do I get my licence?" She purred.

Matt chuckled softly.

"Well, Bill will send it off tomorrow and I guess it should arrive within a few weeks depending on how busy the DVLA is..."

Nicola nodded.

"So... what happened earlier, is that... I mean have you done that before?"

Matt squirmed in his seat, not quite sure how to play this one.

"Erm, no Nicola, er, I..." he faltered.

"It's okay," she said. "I loved it."

Matt was a little surprised at her candour, and more than a bit relieved, the last thing he needed was a student crying rape.

"It wasn't... your first time was it?" Matt asked.

"No, not quite. I had a boyfriend about six months ago, just for a month or so. We did it a few times and then we kind of fizzled out. It was nothing like with you though... it was a bit, I dunno."

"I bet!" Thought Matt, now beginning to worry that the girl was going to think they were going to get married or something.

"So... what's your sister like," he said, trying to change the subject. "Apart from being a lesbian."

"I didn't say she's a lesbian, I just said I think she might like girls..."

Matt nodded and smiled apologetically.

"Besides, she's only just eighteen, she doesn't know anything."

Matt stifled a laugh, Nicola sounded like the wise old sage now... but he was glad to hear that her sister was younger, he was dreading an older sister coming back to ball him out.

"So you didn't know what you liked at eighteen then?" he said, placing his hand on her leg.

"I was pretty innocent then, well actually I was pretty innocent this morning..."

Matt smiled nervously.

"We didn't hurt you or anything did we?"

"No, it was great... just really unexpected, and Bill's cock was huge, I still feel kinda empty!"

Matt laughed out loud.

"I'll tell him that next time I see him, that will make his day."

Nicola looked him in the eye.

"So how did you know about his cock?"

"Eh..."

"When we were in the car park you told me I would love his cock, how did you know?"

"Well... you know, word gets around... and I've met his ex-wife. She told me it was big, but she said it wasn't enough for her. A bit of a failing of well-hung men you know, they generally don't treat their women that well, either that or they can't keep it in their pants."

"Is that the line all men with small cocks use?"

Matt was speechless for a second, Nicola was sharper than he'd given her credit for.

"So, is that what happened to Bill... he couldn't keep it in his pants?"

"Er, yes... pretty much. Listen, I thought I'd get us a takeaway maybe and something to drink?"

"Okay, that would be great."

Matt headed for the door, swirling his keys around his finger... unsure if he would be coming back or not. Nicola closed the door behind him and he walked down the drive to his car. As he closed the door a girl walked by his car and headed towards the front door of the house he'd just left. Matt watched as she opened the door and went inside, and he wondered if he should just go home.

He drove out of the drive and started to head home, but half-way there something made him turn around and head back. He stopped at the off-license and then picked up some chips for all three of them. When he finally got back he sensed that he had been away longer than expected.

He knocked on the door and Catherine opened it.

"Oh, er, hi!" Said Matt, looking down at the girl.

"You must be Matt," said Catherine, opening the door to let him in.

"Yep, I'm afraid so..."

"Nicola's on the phone. I don't think she'll be long, it's Mum and Dad calling from the boat."

"Oh right, better keep quiet then," he smiled and winked at her.

Matt walked into the kitchen and found some plates to put the food on, still wondering if he should have come back or not.

Nicola bounded back into the kitchen smiling broadly.

"Was it busy?" She asked, with a quizzical look.

"What... or, er yeah, I had to find a cash point first."

"There's one outside the chip shop."

"I know that... now."

The evening passed pleasantly enough, until about 11 when Matt decided he ought to leave. He knew he shouldn't drive as they'd all had a good bit to drink, but he'd done it before and he knew he'd probably do it again. But Nicola started kissing him and after a while Catherine decided she would go to bed.

"Night!" She said as she walked out of the door and headed up the stairs, but she got no response from either of them.

After a few moments Nicola realised they were alone and slid down Matt's body, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling out his sturdy cock. She put her lips around the head and slowly pushed her mouth down over his shaft until she could take no more in, then slowly raised her head again and looked at him.

"That's really good, did you ever suck a cock before today?"

She shook her head and repeated her previous action. This time Matt pushed his cock up to meet her mouth and then started gently fucking his prick between her lips.

"Mmmm, that's good..." he whispered, putting his hand on her head to hold her still as he fucked her mouth. Then he pulled her head up and she took a deep breath before he pushed her back down onto his aching cock.

"Look at me," he said. "I want to see your face while you suck my hard cock."

Nicola's eyes looked up at him as he worked his cock in and out of her mouth, pushing a little deeper with each stroke until finally he pulled her head off his meat and allowed her to get her breath again.

"You like it rough, don't you Nicola?"

It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact and Nicola could only nod. Though she had only very limited experience, she knew she didn't want to go back to the kind of sex she'd had with Martin...

"Tell me how you like it," he said, batting his thick shaft against her cheek with his hand.

"I like it hard..." she said in the sexiest voice she could muster.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want me to make you cum again don't you?"

"Mmm, yeah..."

Matt sat up and kissed the girl then pulled her T-shirt off over her head. He quickly stripped her of her bra and then sucked her nipples in turn before telling her to stand up. Nicola complied immediately and after he shed his jeans, shirt and boxers he sat back on the sofa in front of her and unbuttoned her jeans, before pulling them down her legs.

She stepped out of her jeans and he told her to turn around. He stroked his cock as he watched her and told her to bend over. Then he leaned forwards and hooked his fingers into her knickers, pulling them roughly to the side and exposing her ass.

"What do you think your parents would say if they could see you now Nicola?"

Nicola blushed at the thought of her parents walking in on them, even though she knew they were thousands of miles away.

"Answer the question!" Spat Matt as he brought his hand down hard on the girl's soft, rounded cheek.

"I don't know..." said Nicola in a shaky voice.

"Really, don't you think they'd call you a slut?"

"Yes... maybe."

"Yes, what?"

Another hard slap.

"Yes, Sir," he answered for her. "Say it!"

"Yes Sir."

"No," he said bringing his hand down for a third time as her skin began to take on a pale pink tone.

"Say - they would call me a dirty little slut, Sir."

"They would call me a dirty slut... Sir," she repeated quietly.

"Better."

He leaned closer and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her tight pink hole.

"You know what slutty girls like, don't you Nicola?"

She could feel his breath on her asshole and then his tongue snaking between her cheeks and teasing it.

"...they like getting fucked in the ass."

"No! Please Matt.."

His hand slapped across her cheek again, silencing her and then his fingers moved between her legs to where her pussy was already wet. He pushed a finger into the girl and she let out a quiet moan, encouraging him to give her another. He put his arm around her and turned her slightly so that his arm was supporting her (and holding her still) as he fucked her hard and fast with his fingers.

Then he pulled his fingers out of her hole and slid them up between her cheeks. He wiped as much of her juices into her crack as he could before pushing his middle finger into her tight ass. Nicola hissed and begged him to stop, but he just ignored her, smiling wickedly as his finger disappeared into her young, tight asshole.

"Rub your clit," he said. "It will help."

Nicola was hesitant at first, as stupid as it sounded she was kind of embarrassed about touching herself in front of him.

"Do it," he barked as he began moving his finger in a circular motion, stretching her tight little hole so that he could add another one.

Nicola reached awkwardly past his arm and slid her small hand into her knickers. She found her clit and began rubbing it gently as Matt continued to concentrate on her ass. Soon Nicola was groaning again as the pleasure her finger was bringing her distracted her from the penetration of her asshole.

"See, I told you what slutty girls like..."

"Yes Sir," breathed the girl hoarsely.

Then Matt heard a noise by the door and turned to see Catherine standing in the doorway in just a T-shirt and some knickers.

At once Matt gripped Nicola tighter to stop her moving way and said "How long have you been standing there?" in a very stern voice.

As he anticipated Nicola tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her go.

Matt's forthright question threw the girl slightly and she stammered "Onl...only a minute."

"Really?"

"Maybe two," she offered.

"Come here," he ordered.

The girl stood still.

"Come here, nobody's going to hurt you," he said in a softer voice.

Nicola was still struggling and he slapped her ass again to bring her to heel.

"Be still girl! I haven't said you can go..." he hissed at her.

Nicola looked around at her sister and then back at Matt.

"Don't touch her," she begged.

"Be quiet," he hissed.

"Come here Catherine," he said smiling.

The girl walked slowly towards the couple, clearly nervous but excited.

"Is it true that you like girls?"

Catherine was already quite flush from the alcohol she'd had that night and was finding it hard to concentrate.

"Because your sister told me that you do."

Catherine shrugged and looked down at the floor, either not knowing the answer or too embarrassed to admit it.

"It's okay if you do like girls," he said. "I like girls too!"

Catherine smiled at his little joke and looked up. She looked a lot like Nicola really, smaller, but actually maybe just a little prettier.

"So here's the thing, some girls like to be treated like Princesses, and some like to be treated like whores. And your sister likes to be treated like a whore."

Nicola cringed as she heard Matt's words, but she also felt a fresh stream of juice flowing to her already sodden cunt. Matt told her to bend over again and then he told her again with a slap to her ass cheek.

"Don't make me have to tell you everything twice, slut."

"No Sir," she mumbled self consciously.

He pulled her knickers aside once more and invited Nicola's sister to touch her pussy. Catherine was nervous at first, but after a little coaxing she extended her hand and gently pushed her finger into her sister's wet hole. As she did so Nicola shuddered hard, feeling her sibling's finger inside her cunt drove her right to the edge, but sensing what was happening Matt pulled the girl's finger away and put it to his mouth, gently sucking Nicola's juices from Catherine's fingers.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

Catherine smiled nervously at him as he sucked her fingers clean and then led her hand down to his steel-hard rod. Catherine was shaking as she encircled the shaft with her fingers around it, squeezing gently as she felt the warmth of his fully engorged length. Matt exhaled loudly as he felt the girl's fingers wrap around him and imagined how tight her virgin cunt would be.

After a few moments indulgence he leaned forward and forced his tongue into Nicola's ass, bringing a a gasp from her mouth as she felt it push it's way inside her hole. Catherine continued to gently stroke his cock while he rimmed the older girl, preparing it for her sister's hole.

"Go find me some Vaseline," Matt whispered to Catherine. "And be quick."

The younger sister let go of Matt's cock and raced out of the room, she wasn't gone long but by the time she got back Matt had stripped Nicola of her remaining garments, leaving her completely naked.

Catherine offered Matt the jar of petroleum jelly, but Matt shook his head.

"Smear it on my cock," he said.

Catherine opened the jar and stick her fingers inside, scooping up a generous dollop in her fingers and then reaching out to coat it on Matt's straining stalk. Matt slipped his own finger into the jar and then pushed his slippery finger into Nicola's tight ass. Nicola grunted loudly as she felt his fingers slide relatively easily inside her and wondered how it would feel to have his cock inside her.

She didn't have to wait long to find out as Matt signalled to Catherine to move out of the way and then he pulled Nicola back onto him as he leaned back on the sofa. Nicola supported herself with her feet leaving a small gap between them. He reached beneath her and guided his hard cock up between her cheeks until his cock-head was poised at the entrance to her ass.

"Lower yourself down, slowly," he whispered.

Nicola eased herself down, keeping her eyes closed so that she didn't have to watch her sister watching her get ass-fucked. When she eventually got all the way down, Matt reached around and squeezed her sweet little tits and then dropped his hand down between her legs to stroke her clit. Nicola slowly got into the rhythm as she lowered and raised herself on Matt's throbbing cock, occasionally opening her eyes just a little to see her younger sister just a couple of feet away, watching her intently. She hated that she was there, and yet the shame of being publicly fucked enflamed her body. She was confused, but too horny to stop it!

"Do you want to lick your sister's pussy?" Asked Matt, peering over Nicola's shoulder at Catherine."

Inside her head Nicola was screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", but all that actually came out of her mouth was a pitiful whine.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Snapped Matt. "But on second thoughts maybe you should be the one licking her?"

He lifted Nicola off his cock and beckoned Catherine over to the sofa. He sat her back on the cushion and then parted her legs, noticing with a little smile that her knickers were already soaked through. Then he pushed Nicola down onto all fours between her sister's spread thighs and said sharply.

"Ask your sister if you may remove her panties."

Nicola trembled and hesitated, until Matt brought his hand down firmly across her ass one more time.

"Please may I remove your panties," she said uncomfortably, refusing to make eye contact.

Catherine looked up at Matt and he nodded his head.

"Yes," she sighed nervously.

Nicola moved forward and gently tugged her little sister's knickers down her legs and left them lying on the floor in a heap. Matt sighed appreciatively as he looked at the girl's lightly haired crotch. Part of him wanted to push Nicola aside and slam his cock into her tight, virgin pussy, but there would be time for that another day - perhaps?

Instead he pushed Nicola forward and watched enthralled as Nicola tasted her sister for the first time. He moved close behind her and fed his cock back into her ass, slowly pushing deeper and deeper and speeding up his thrusts as Nicola got well into the job of eating out her little sister.

I bet these girls aren't going to be able to keep their hands off each other after this, thought Matt to himself.

"You like the taste of pussy don't you Nicola? I want you to make sure you take good care of your sister in future, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to return the favour..."

He slammed his cock into her now, his hands holding her tightly around the waist as he pummelled her. Nicola's hand was a blur between her legs, flicking her clit as he pounded her from behind, her tongue eagerly lapping at her little sisters dripping wet pussy.

Nicola felt her orgasm approaching and then it hit her hard, she bucked wildly her muscles tightening around Matt's prick and pushing him over the edge and forcing him out of her at the same time. Matt slapped Nicola's ass hard with his palm before grabbing hold of his dick and pumping rope after rope of white, creamy cum out across her ass and the small of her back.

"Keep licking her, don't stop until she comes or I will spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

Nicola struggled to maintain her focus as the orgasm ripped through her, but quickly got back into the rhythm, redoubling her efforts until Catherine herself groaned loudly as she wrapped her legs around her older sister's shoulders and enjoyed her first lesbian orgasm.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers