The Fucking Machine Ch. 03

Story Info
Even Old Pruneface likes to cum.
2.6k words
4.4
108.1k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

On the Monday morning after Nicky and Amanda had been introduced to the fucking machine that was owned by her mother, Shelley sat in her English class, listening to Miss Bascom. The teacher's parents had been misguided enough to name her "Prunella", after a wealthy aunt and, because of her dreadful name and because she was unmarried, most of the female students referred to her among themselves as "Old Pruneface", and thought of her as being an old maid. Actually, she was less than forty years old and was much more sexually active than they could possibly know.

Just before the class ended, Miss Bascom approached Shelley, whom she thought of as her star pupil. "Shelley, would you mind stopping by my desk after class ends?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Bascom." Because she wanted peer acceptance, Shelley referred to the English teacher as "Old Pruneface" when she was with her friends but she actually liked and respected her.

As she stood in front of the teacher's desk, Shelley wondered what was happening. She hoped it was about the scholarship she had applied for at the Ivy League university. A good word from Miss Bascom, which Shelley expected, would clinch it for her.

The teacher got right to the point. "Shelley, I understand you have a machine in your house that can give a woman a great orgasm."

Amazed and aghast that her English teacher knew about the fucking machine, Shelley tried to deny it. "Wh, what do you mean by that?"

"Don't be coy with me, Shelley. I have my sources and I know all about it."

The flustered student decided to make a concession. "I know my mother has a vibrator because I've seen her use it on sore muscles sometimes. I've heard it could be used for other things too but I don't know how."

"You're still being coy, Shelley. Now, stop it. You know as well as I do that I'm not referring to a vibrator. I mean the thing you and some other girls call 'the fucking machine' that your mother keeps locked in a closet." She then went on to describe the device, including the five dildos that could be attached.

Realizing that being coy wasn't working and denial would be pointless, Shelley tried another tactic. "Why are you asking me about something my mother might have, Miss Bascom?"

"Because I want to use it and I want you to take me to it. I get horny and need a good fucking just like anybody else."

Shelley was shocked, by the language and by the notion that the prim English teacher would have such thoughts. "Miss Bascom, I really don't want to talk about it."

"Do you want to talk about this then? We both know about your scholarship request. We also know that with my recommendation you will get it and without my recommendation, you will not get it. Unless you take me to your mother's machine and I use it and have the orgasm I need, you won't get the recommendation. Do I make myself clear?"

Shelley knew she had no real choice. She had to have that scholarship; the future she had planned for herself depended on it. It was certainly more important than the thirty dollars she and Bree had each gotten from two girls who had used the machine, and it wasn't as if anybody new would be finding out. Miss Bascom seemed to already know everything. She would have to go along with Old Pruneface whether she liked it or not.

"We'll have to go there when my mother is at work."

"How about tomorrow afternoon, right after lunch? I have no more classes for the rest of the day and I can give you a pass to let you out of whatever classes you have."

"Allright."

"Good. We eat lunch at the same time so right after that we can leave and I will drive us to your house. If everything goes right tomorrow, and I get off the way I need to, on Wednesday I will write you the best recommendation in the history of the known world. Both of us will, of course, keep out little escapade a secret. It will stay just between the two of us."

After the lunch period ended the next day, Shelley walked out to the teachers' parking lot with Miss Bascom. Instead of one of the tailored suits she usually wore, the English teacher was wearing a long dress but her brown hair was still pinned back in the bun that contributed to her reputation as an old maid. There was no conversation on the drive to the house shared by Shelley and her mother except for giving directions. Once in her mother's bedroom, she pointed out the closet that contained the machine. "It's locked inside there and I don't have a key."

Prunella Bascom looked at the lock and took a bobby pin from her hair, one of many that held it in place. A few seconds later, the door was open. "Bring it out here and set it up," she told the student. Shelley removed the fucking machine from the pile of clothing that concealed it and set it on the floor. The third largest of the five dildos was protruding from the top of the machine because that was the one that Shelley's mother left there, and when the daughter used it, she always put it back the same way.

After they spread newspapers under the device to shield the carpet from the juices that were expected to be produced by the pussies of the users, Shelley plugged it in. Miss Bascom inspected the dildo that was in place and asked "Is this the biggest? If I have my choice, I prefer a bigger cock than this."

"No, Miss Bascom," Shelley replied. "There are two that are bigger." She was learning more all the time about the English teacher, and her opinion of the woman as a real human being was rapidly improving.

"Shelley, we're away from class, and what we are doing here precludes formality. For now, call me Pruney. Let me see the next biggest one. I understand you and some of the other girls have given names to the dildos. What is the name of this one?"

Shelley opened the door in the back of the machine where the four other dildos were kept. "The one on the machine we call Josh and the next smaller is Eric. The big one on the end we call Jason and the one on the other end is Little Willie."

Pruney looked at the smallest of the dildos and laughed. "From what I hear, that's a good name for it. I think I know who Jason is named for too. What about the one next to Jason?"

"We haven't given that one a name yet."

"Well, it looks like about the right size for me. Let's call it Jeff."

"Is that named after Mr. McGinley?" Shelley was asking about a handsome Science teacher at the school.

"No. Jeff McGinley is about like Eric, maybe a little smaller. I'm sure you don't know the man I'm thinking about. Go ahead and put Jeff into place." As she gave directions, Pruney was removing the rest of the pins from her hair and slipping them into her purse. When they were all out, she shook out her hair and let it cascade over her shoulders.

As the teacher took her hair down, Shelley was replacing Josh with Jeff on the fucking machine, being sure to include the hard rubber spur that would rub against the user's clit when the dildo plunged into her pussy. When she looked up from her task, she was amazed at the transformation in the rather plain woman.

"Miss Bas...er, Pruney, you're beautiful!" Shelley was right, allowing for exaggeration. With her hair down and her face smiling and relaxed, the English teacher was quite an attractive woman, even though she was wearing no makeup.

"Thanks, Shelley but, like everything else that happens today, let's keep that between us too. Now, unzip my dress." As she turned around, she scuffed out of her shoes.

With the zipper down, Pruney took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head. She reached between her shoulder blades to unhook her bra and pulled it off to reveal a pair of creamy-white breasts that stood out as well as Shelley's much younger ones, and were bigger, with large, pink nipples that already jutted from the surrounding areolas. The surprises continued as the teacher rolled down her panty hose to reveal dark pubic hair trimmed in the shape of a heart. After pulling the hose off her feet, she turned around to show off her shapely ass and sexily plump belly.

"Are you surprised?" she asked. I would be willing to bet anything I look better than you might have guessed."

"Much better, Pruney. You are a really beautiful and sexy woman."

"And a horny one too. Now, let's get this show on the road."

As Pruney crouched over the fucking machine and started to lower her pussy toward the dildo she had named Jeff, Shelley expressed concern. "Don't you think you have to get, er, prepared first?"

"I'm already prepared enough. I told you, I'm horny. My pussy has been wet all day from thinking about this and it has been absolutely dripping since I saw Jeff and started contemplating what he was about to do for me." As the tip of the dildo entered Pruney's pussy, Shelley saw what the teacher meant. Juices were actually dripping down the dildo, and they flowed more heavily when she stopped with about an inch of Jeff inside her pussy.

Slowly, Pruney raised and lowered herself, taking in more of the toy with every repetition until she was kneeling on the floor with the dildo deep inside her pussy. She was smiling and seemed to be quivering slightly as she said "This thing already feels terrific. Turn it on and let's see what it can do."

As always when it was first put to use, the fucking machine was set to THRUST, meaning it would thrust straight in and out of the user. Shelley set the dial to the slowest speed and turned it on. The machine began driving the dildo straight up into Pruney and drawing it back out. With every stroke, Jeff disappeared into her eager pussy.

"Mmmmm. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, that's good. That's really good. I'm going to like this." A minute later, she requested more speed, and Shelley turned the dial farther to the right.

"Ahhhh, oh, God, that feels great." Pruney leaned back and started fucking down to meet the thrusts of the dildo into her pussy. "Faster. Make it faster."

With the dildo thrusting at close to full speed into her pussy, Pruney was writhing on top of the machine and moaning in pleasure. Shelley noticed she was leaning back, so the spur that was intended to stimulate her clit was not making contact when the dildo plowed into her.

"If you lean forward, the spur there will really give it to your clit. That's the best part of all, when that thing hits you."

Pruney interrupted her loud exclamations of pleasure to answer. "I saw the spur, Shelley, and I know what it's for, but I'm in no hurry. I just want to enjoy a good, long fuck before cumming. What other tricks can this thing do?"

"I can make it oscillate. That means swing from side to side."

"I know what 'oscillate' means. That sounds like fun; let's give it a try."

Shelley adjusted the other dial, which was set right on thrust, and turned it toward the letters, "OSC". She couldn't see what was happening while the dildo was buried in the teacher, but she knew from her own experience it was swinging from side to side while plunging in, heavily massaging inside her pussy.

Pruney felt what it was doing and reacted accordingly. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she warbled. "That's even better. My God, I've never felt anything so good!" Her actions suited her words; her arms and upper body thrashed erratically while her pussy bounced up and down, meeting the thrusts of the dildo.

Her vocalizing matched her wild movements. "Fuck me Jeff! Fuck me hard! Fuck me good! Give me your big cock and make me cum. Yes! Yes! Like that."

Although the English teacher had temporarily forgotten some of the rules of grammar, she hadn't forgotten about the spur fastened to the dildo. Pruney leaned forward so the hard rubber attachment was massaging her clit with every thrust of the dildo into her pussy.

"Faster! Fuck me faster!" she wailed. Shelley complied, turning the dial all the way so the fucking machine was at its fasted setting. She was concerned because it had never been used at such a high speed and she hoped it wouldn't burn out or otherwise stop working.

The combination of the spur and the high-speed thrusts did what Pruney wanted. "Yes! Yes!" she cried. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!" The sturdy machine did as it was bidden while its user was wildly bouncing and gyrating. Afraid she might fall off and hurt herself or damage the machine, Shelley was alert to catch her if that looked like it was about to happen.

With a tremendous spasm of her whole body, Pruney climaxed and slumped forward. Realizing immediately what had happened, Shelley quickly shut off the fucking machine, leaving the dildo buried all the way in the pussy that it had just served so well. Worried that her English teacher seemed to have suddenly become comatose, Shelley put a hand on one bare shoulder. "Are you allright?" she asked.

"Never better," Pruney said looking up with a big smile on her face. "This machine is really something. I have never cum so good – so well, not even that time in the principal's off... er, Shelley, that was a slip of the tongue. We'll have to keep that to ourselves too. I'm so weak. I'm going to have to rest a while and then you're going to have to help me up.

Five minutes later, Shelley helped Pruney get to her feet and lie on the floor. There was a loud, wet slurrrp as her pussy was lifted from the dildo and a flood of juices cascaded onto the machine. That was not a problem because it would need to be cleaned off before being put away anyhow.

Fifteen minutes later, although still rather shaky, Prunella Bascom put her clothing back on and helped Shelley clean up. With Josh once more in place and the settings on the fucking machine where they had been at the start of the day, the popular device was re-buried under the pile of clothing in the closet. She was concerned about her mother arriving soon so Shelley refrained from treating herself to a session, although watching Pruney getting such a good fucking had gotten her panties wet. She decided to get Bree to cut classes the next day and come over and take turns on the machine again.

Shelley walked Miss Bascom to the door and, just before leaving, the teacher impulsively hugged her and kissed her cheek. "That was great, Shelley, and I really appreciate it. I will see you in class tomorrow, and I know you are going to do just as well in the Ivy League as you have been doing in our school.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Pruney did and as I had writing it. Whatever your opinion, please vote and leave a public comment or send me an email. They help me to write more and better stories and I promise to answer any PC or email that includes an email address or Literotica handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers