My Night Excursion With Master

Story Info
As sleek as a stalking black panther, she sneaks.
783 words
4.14
10k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, My Master."

"Just thought I would let you know that I had a great idea for tonight."

"I do hope you are up to it."

Around midnight, while you are sleeping in our room, with your wife sleeping in the room next door, you will get a visit that you won't forget. If she sleeps through it great,if not, well she can always come and see first hand, just how great we are.

As sleek as a stalking panther I will come down the stairs. My overcoat covering the only thing I'm wearing underneath it, a black lace, crotchless one piece teddy.

As quiet as a mouse I will open the door to our room. Letting my eyes adjust to the darkness, I will see you laying there, all stretched out and sleeping as sound as a baby.

Before I walk in, I will check to make sure that deep sleeping sounds are coming from her room.

It's a good thing that on this night you two are sleeping in seperate rooms. We both know that she would not sleep through what I have planned and there is no way in hell that I will share, she will just have to fucking watch!

Just seeing you laying there, in a dreamy sleep, makes my heart start to pound, my cunt start to throb and my clit protrude. I am already wet from anticipation.

As I come up to the bed I will silence your sounds of astonishment with a kiss so deep the moaning will be just a ripple in your throat. As you slowly wake to the realization, I will move my lips to your neck, kissing and nibbling, making you squirm with desire.

Moving my assault down your chest I will take your hardened nipples into my hot, moist mouth. Sucking and bitting from one to the other. You are forced to stifle a sigh of pleasure so not to be heard.

Then as I place my legs on either side of your body, I will slip my hardend nipple through the lace and into your mouth to silence your murmurs. You will suck and nibble making them throb with wanting, sending quivers through out my entire body.

I will then press my wet, hot, cunt onto your belly, slowly moving it up and down, around in small circles, rubbing my pussy juice onto your groin. All the while massaging my very stimulated clit in the process.

Taking my hard protruding clit down your body, I will rub it up and down your very hard, erect, and now massive cock. Rubbing my clit on the head of your luscious cock until it weeps.

Then trailing kisses down your belly until your super hard cock slides straight into my awaiting mouth. I'll proceed to take it deep, sucking harder and harder as it goes deeper, OH so deep!

Working my mouth up and down your shaft, letting you just get to the opening of my throat and then I will tighten my lips, apply a little pressure with my teeth as I withdraw you. then circling the head with my tongue and suck you back in again. Repeating this over and over again, until I can feel your shaft start to fill.

Then just before you are ready to shoot your succulent cum, I will ease myself down on it and take that awesome, rock hard, throbbing cock deep into my cunt.

It is now a river of sweet, hot, delectable juice, just streaming down your pecker as I repeatedly ride that baby. Thrusting my cunt up and down on your shaft. Up and down, harder and faster with each plunge. Making me cum over and over again as its head hits my wonderous spot.

Just when I am ready to scream from unbearable ecstasy, I will release my cunts grip and put that honking, huge cock back into my mouth where you will spew its life giving juice into my mouth and ultimately down my throat.

I will place you in between moist tight lips, that will wrap around your shaft working like a vise, squeezing them together as I suck and swallow, suck and swallow until everything within you is drained.

We will both give a satisfied sigh and wither from the erotic exorcism of that awesome blow job.

Then before I leave, I will give you a kiss good night, sharing with you our entwined life giving juices.

As I leave, you will fall sleep, wondering was it all just a dream. As you lick your lips and swallow, you will definitely know, that was no fucking dream.

"So what do you say," "see you around midnight?"