One Night Date Ch. 02

Story Info
From a one-night date to an affair through her ass.
1.4k words
4.39
38.2k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire day was spent with Satish fucking me in different positions, making me cum multiple times. He had the stamina of a man obsessed and put his massive cock to good use on my poor asshole. By the time he was done with me and he himself was tired, I could barely feel my asshole. Such was his power and libido that by the time he was done with me, I could barely walk. My legs almost refused to hold up my weight and when I walked, they felt like jelly.

But Satish was a gentleman and seeing my condition, he let me rest and sleep. When I woke up a few hours later, he was sitting by the window having a cup of tea. He'd covered me up with a sheet lest any of the helps got to see me in that condition.

"Hi," I said looking at him.

"Hello, sleeping beauty. How are you feeling now?"

"Sore. What time is it?"

"It's nearly 10pm. I've ordered some food for us. That should help pick you up a little."

We had our dinner and I started feeling a little better after that. After all, just cum cannot keep a woman going forever, can it?

We talked about each other, got to know each other better.

Among the many things that I got to know about Satish was that he came from a very wealthy family and that his savings were more than enough for him to live comfortably even if he didn't do anything. He was rich and had invested his money in such a way that they earned him a hefty amount every month. It was on this earning, apart from his earnings, that he lived his life.

There wasn't much about me to tell since I was too young and hadn't done anything great, other than marrying my husband, to boast of. But now that also seemed inadequate considering that my husband wouldn't quite be able to keep up with my sexual desires anymore.

I had been ruined by Satish. Now, if I wanted a man, I wanted one who could satisfy me and one who could last long enough in bed to make me orgasm multiple times before shooting his cum in me.

Around midnight, I got up from the bed and telling Satish that I was going to take a bath, I went into the washroom. As I walked, I could feel all the cum leaking out of both my holes and trickling down my thighs down to my knees. Turning around, I showed Satish the cum trails on the insides of my legs. "See what you've done. I am leaking cum from both my holes," I said, turning around and spreading my ass for him to see the cum spurting out of my asshole and pussy.

He just laughed as he looked at me and said, "Go take a bath, clean up and then I'll fuck you again."

Sitting on the pot, I let all the excesses of the previous day trickle out of me and then I took a long, leisurely bath with some warm water and scrubbed my nether holes properly.

When I was satisfied with my bath, I stepped out with just a towel wrapped around me.

"Why is that towel there?" he asked.

I let the towel drop and stood there. Satish gazed at me, my wet hair framing my face, letting water drops drip on to my tits. Each drop would make its way down the curve of my tits and then drop down to the floor. I didn't know what to do. So I stood there for a couple of minutes, looking at Satish as he stared back me, taking all of me in with his eyes. I felt conscious, a little embarrassed. No one had ever looked at me like that. I could hear the wind moving outside, The cottage creaked as it settled for the night.

"Turn around," he said.

Lost as I was in thought, I asked, "what?"

"Turn around... slowly."

I obliged, turning ever so slowly, letting him get a good look at my side profile which accentuated how far my tits and my ass jut out of my body. I kept turning till my back was facing him and he asked me to stop.

Behind me, I could feel water dropping from my hair on to my rump from where it trickled down to the lowest point from where it would drop to the floor. I could feel his gaze run down my back, to my ass and then down to my thighs and knees. Still conscious about where I was, I turned my head to look at him. He had his massive cock out of his pants and was stroking it but it wasn't fully hard yet.

I smiled and decided to help a little. Slowly, still looking at him over my shoulder, I backed up towards him and kept backing up until my ass was in front of his face.

"This ass of yours is worth worshipping," he said as he put his hands on my waist and planted his face between my ass cheeks.

I leaned forward to give him better access to my asshole and at the same time, put my right hand on his dick and began stroking it.

He began licking my asshole as if he hadn't eaten anything for ages and was hungry. I could feel his tongue jab inside the nether hole as he continued to lubricate it. A few minutes later, he was as hard as a log.

"Take it into your ass. This time, you control the movements."

Positioning myself in front of him, I squatted down on his rock hard cock and pointed it at my asshole.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I moved my ass down on his shaft, feeling every inch of it expanding my anus and asshole. I took about a minute to impale myself completely on his cock and then sat there in his lap feeling him tremble deep in my belly.

Reaching out in front of me, he began playing with my tits, rubbing and pinching the nipples as I began moving my ass up and down his cock.

It took less than five minutes for me to reach my first orgasm, but he was nowhere near coming. He kept goading me to keep going and when my legs got tired, he caught me by the waist and began moving me up and down like a rag doll. About 20 minutes later, he told me that he was going to cum and asked me if I wanted to taste it.

"No, just cum deep inside me. Fill me up."

A few minutes later, as I felt his hot seed burst forth from his penis, I felt myself going over the edge and orgasming. Such was the intensity that I went into spasms and he had to hold on to me to ensure that I did not fall down off his lap.

I passed out. And woke up a few minutes later lying on the bed, on my stomach. His penis was still deep inside me and still rock hard.

As he began pulling out, all I could say was, "No, don't. I want to feel it inside me."

But he was fast losing his erection and it was just a matter of time that he would pop out of my asshole and that happened.

I was disappointed and wanted more. Then an idea struck me.

"Tell me, do you know someone who can make a replica of this beautiful cock for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want a replica of your cock made for me for when you are not with me. I want to feel it always inside me, except when I am with you, then I want this beautiful manhood between my legs all the time."

"What you want is a dildo in the shape of my cock, is it? Yes, I know someone who can make that for you. I'll have it made when we get back to Delhi and will send it to you in a couple of days."

"That will be nice."

"Go off to sleep now, you slut. You've drained the life out of me. Tomorrow, we need to go back. And I want to fuck you once again before we go back."

I went off to sleep holding his dick in my hands as he played with my tits and ass.

When I woke up the next morning, he was already up and ready and waiting for me with a cup of tea.