Passion

Story Info
First story about finding a spark at an unexpected time.
1.6k words
4.24
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it comes down to it, love is all about connection. The feeling of having someone who truly knows all the good and bad about you, yet still chooses to be in your presence is what I think is the truest form of intimacy we can achieve. Perhaps one of the reasons why I idolize this idea so much is because I have never had it for myself. People are like jigsaw puzzles. We have a group of friends, family and lovers who we can connect with and it just feels right. You don't have to worry about if you go together, because it just works.

When it comes to romance, I feel like a puzzle piece that came from the wrong box. Not seeming to fit right with anyone who I've reached out to. I don't know why these relationships don't last, all I know is that it obviously wasn't right. Until I met her that is.

I'm not entirely sure what it was about her that drew me in. She was attractive for sure, but there's thousands of women who I'd consider attractive. She had long brown hair and was wearing a cute little jean jacket that was frayed at the bottom and was such a washed-out shade of blue you could tell it had been worn hundreds of times. Underneath that she was wearing a t-shirt that had a brightly colored peacock majestically standing on a mountain of skulls. I recognized it immediately because it was the album cover of one of my favorite bands. Not something you would typically see this particular dive bar.

She approached the bar with a group of girls, but it was immediately apparent they weren't the best of friends. While her friends chatted at the bar besides her, laughing about something that she obviously took no amusement in, she immediately put a hand up to indicate she wanted a drink. I would later find that these friends were her coworkers, and she had been pressured into going out with them.

I couldn't tell if I was drawn to her because of her because of our apparent mutual interest, because of her obvious attractiveness, or because we had both been dragged out to the bar by "friends" who we'd rather not be with. No, this was something more than any of those. Never in my life had I ever been so compelled to approach someone. It was like she was a magnet who I couldn't help but gravitate towards. Almost like the universe itself was encouraging me to find my puzzle piece. So I did approach.

"Hey I'm James, I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?" I asked nervously. Usually this was the moment that I was usually met with an uninterested glance and an excuse. Instead I was greeted with a sly smile and an enthusiastic look.

"Only if I can buy you one first James" she said while turning to face me. A gesture that indicated she might be just as interested in me as I was in her. If I played me cards right.

"Never had anyone ask me that before," I responded with a laugh. "I love your t-shirt by the way. Opeth has always been one of my favorite bands."

"Clearly they're one of mine favorites as well," she responded eagerly. Sounding like she would appreciate being rescued from an evening of drunken workplace gossip. For whatever reason the tension I had vanished. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders by her response of genuine interest in me.

From there we talked as if we were old friends. Normally I'm awkward around women and I can't help but fumble my words or say something dumb, but this time it just seemed like we were on the same wavelength about everything. We shared our passions, exchanged funny stories, and even felt comfortable enough to be vulnerable and open with each other. It was like I could feel this tension building with every word that came out of her mouth. The way she looked directly into my eyes and smiled made me melt.

Everything that made her attractive to me before was making me fall in love now. Which didn't really make sense since I just met her. But I couldn't help myself. I felt like I had to have her, but I was afraid that if I made a move that the magic of the evening would disappear like it usually did. Which is why my heart skipping a beat when asked if I would like for her to spend the night at my apartment for the night.

I called an Uber, and from then on I don't think we took our hands off of each other. I embraced while we both laughed and kissed. Like something out of a damn romance novel.

I walked her up the stairs to my apartment and opened the door for her. I closed the door then immediately embraced her again. I pushed her against the back of the door as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, begging me to come closer. My hands moved to her waist as I kissed her with more passion than I've ever felt before in my life.

Then when I pulled back for a moment to breath she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me in closer to whisper "take me to your bed and fuck me."

This drove me wild. Forcefully grabbed her ass as I hoisted her into the air. Which was met with playful laughter before I shut her up with another kiss. A kiss that continued as I carried her to the bed. Which I tossed her like a ragdoll onto and then pulled her closer to the edge. I ripped off her pants and sexy red underwear to reveal her already dripping wet pussy. I dropped my pants to my knees, too eager to even take them off fully, and began rubbing my hard cock against her.

"Beg for it," I said while rubbing her clit with the tip of my dick.

"Please fuck me! I need your cock in me right now!" she exclaimed.

At this moment I slid my hard dick into her slowly, letting out a soft moan from each of us. I then reached my hand around to the back of her head to grab her hair and make her stare right at me with those beautiful eyes. We kissed again as I slowly moved in and out of her. With an insatiable moan she began ripping the rest of our cloths off. At this moment I couldn't take it anymore, my animal instincts kicked in and I began thrusting into her with all the force I could possibly muster up.

"Yes! Harder!" She screamed with delight.

I obliged as I drooled over her perfect tits furiously bouncing around. I could tell I was getting close to cumming, and grew concerned that I wasn't wearing a condom.

"I'm about to cum. I need to pull out!" I grunted.

"Please cum in me baby!" she said excitedly, "I'm on birth control and I need you inside me. We can cum together!"

I was concerned for a moment, she could be lying. But right now I didn't care. She had me wrapped around her finger and she fucking knew it. I had to cum inside her. So I wrapped my arms around her back and squeezed her as close to me as I possibly could. I needed to feel every single inch of her body pressed against mine. I slowed down slightly and put every ounce of strength I had into three final thrusts. On the final stroke I leaned in to kiss her one last time before I came into her perfect pussy.

It was pure ecstasy.

We stayed there for a while, neither of us wanting to move. Simultaneously kissing and gasping for air after such an intense session. We laid like that for a while longer, still inside of her, slowly moving inside of her. Both of us were enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. After what seemed like forever we slowly moved into a more comfortable position in the bed and she fell asleep in my arms.

I have no idea how long I was asleep for, but it was a while. Long enough for my bed to be empty when I awoke. I was slightly hungover, but I immediately jolted up and glanced around my room to see if she was still there. She wasn't. Looking back on it the whole experience felt like a wild fantasy. But I could tell that it was real. I never had that active of an imagination and I couldn't eve think up something so wild if I tried.

Even though I should've been feeling great the morning after having the best sex of my life, I felt empty inside. Did I say something wrong? Was she ashamed that she slept with me when she woke up? Did she even enjoy being with me at all? Was I just a drunken mistake for her?

All these negative thoughts swirled around in my head while I reluctantly got up to make some breakfast. I was starving. But something on the counter caught my eye, something that was not there the night before. It was a small note on my counter that was written on a torn page from my notebook.

"I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but I have work today. Plus I think it's fun to keep you on your toes. Please give me a call ;)" with her phone number written at the bottom.

All of my self-doubt was replaced a feeling of unexpected optimism. I smiled as a wave of relief washed over me. There might be hope for this after all.