Old Friends

Story Info
Running into an old friend, then assfucking them.
1.9k words
4.22
52.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Set in a Free Use world and lots of anal as usual. Quite a quick story this time since it was inspired by a one paragraph long thing I saw ages ago about how free use sluts would act to their friends. I liked it and wrote this but couldn't think of how to make it more substantial. I get inspired pretty easily by little things even as short as a sentence, so if you have any ideas, feel free to share.

Also, I'm starting to dislike writing sex scenes. It's so perfunctory. I'm just repeating myself with different words and I'm bad at it. May focus more and more on dialogue, situations and attitudes in the future.

~

I was just killing time, preparing for my interview and having a coffee when I saw her.

"Maddie? Maddie is that you?" I asked approaching her.

An instant of hesitation before the spark of recognition took hold.

"James?"

I smiled wide. "Yeah!"

She smiled back. "Oh my God. Wow. I can't believe I'm seeing you here."

"I know right? How longs it been?"

"More than a decade I'd say. Seriously, talk about a coincidence. I thought I was the only one to move away."

"You weren't. I had to get outta there too. The place was just too small."

Maddie nodded slowly. "I know that feeling." She gestured at her table. "Wanna join me?"

"Absolutely."

Maddie got up and offered me her seat. She suddenly frowned with thought. "Sorry, my memory's a bit hazy. You liked anal right?" she asked while rummaging through her purse.

I shook my head. "Nah it's fine, you don't have to. I remember you didn't like it."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and it's also been ten years. I'm not a little girl anymore," she said eventually fishing out a tube of lube. She uncapped, applied and put away the lube like she'd done the maneuver a thousand times before.

I shrugged and took out my hardening cock. Maddie straddled me and grabbed my cock. She guided it toward her asshole before sitting down on it quickly and grinding her ass into my lap, making sure I got deep into her.

She hugged me and I hugged her back like only old friends can.

"It's so good seeing you James," Maddie said.

"You too," I replied.

Maddie eventually pulled back and gave me a bounce. "Well you've really grown up," she said with a playful smile and slight grunt.

Seeing Maddie easily take the almost nine inches of cock was a complete change from what I remembered of her. "And you weren't kidding. Since when'd you get this good at anal?"

She gave me a smug look. "Like I said, it's been a long time James. I've picked up a thing or two."

"I can see that," I said smiling back at her.

Maddie had been stick thin back in high school but had filled out amazingly well since then. I liked having an ass I could actually dig my fingers into or tits I could bury my face in.

"So what've you been up to?" Maddie asked me as she started bouncing up and down. And that wasn't all she was doing. She really had picked up a trick or two, on every bounce she'd clench her muscles on the out stroke and relax on the in stroke so it almost felt like she was sucking my cock with her ass.

"Well, I left soon as I got my degree and did a bunch of work for different design firms. This is just the latest in a long string of moves."

"What, you don't like staying in one place or something?"

I shrugged. "I like travel, and I can get work pretty much anywhere, it makes sense to me."

She nodded.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well, I settled down here eight years ago. Unlike you, I don't move around much. It's just too perfect here. I've always loved how big and alive this city is James. Anyway, let's see, four years ago I left my old company to start my own design firm and it's been going well since then."

"You've got your own firm?"

She gave me self-satisfied look. "There are upsides to staying in one place to build something up you know."

"I know, I know. I just wanted to see the world more than I wanted to make money."

I felt like it was the wrong thing to say immediately, like we were sniping at each other's motivations. The conversation stalled and grew awkward. Maddie pulled herself off me and started going ass to mouth just so she'd have something to do and give herself an excuse not to talk.

I was enjoying it, but kicking myself for derailing things. Sex was easier to talk about, so I went with that. "I remember you used to hate doing that, called it gross and demeaning. One of your new tricks?"

Maddie nodded while still on my cock.

"What changed your mind?"

She slurped once more and pulled off me. "I grew up," she said. "It'd be pretty insane if I was a grown woman and handle a little ass to mouth."

"I've seen some pretty crazy people out there."

She chuckled. "Yeah and I'm not one of them. You can swap holes all you want, won't find me complaining."

I did just that. After half an hour of going back and forth between her mouth and asshole, I finally couldn't hold back any longer and shot my load inside her asshole.

Maddie pulled off me when I grew soft. She grabbed her now cold coffee and placed it under her asshole before pushing out the anal creampie. A messy flood of white poured out of her and mixed with her dark drink.

"Your last trick?"

Maddie huffed. "Not even close. Eating cum from my ass doesn't even make the break ten. It'd surprise you what I've done."

I laughed. "You really have changed Maddie."

"For the better I hope."

"Oh definitely."

She drank her drink of coffee and cum as we continued to catch up. The life returned to our conversation. It was hard for things to stay awkward when a girl drinks your cum out of her ass after all.

Eventually we left the coffee shop and began to say goodbye.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask, what company did you get work for?"

"Oh, Orion Designs or something."

Maddie's face scrunched up. "Small world... That was my old company. You know, I left because management became an absolute shitshow towards the end. And last I heard, it still was. You're in for a treat James."

"That bad?"

"Uh-yup."

"Shit. Well, whatever. If it turns out bad, I can always find another place."

Maddie perked up at that. "Hey, you know what? If you don't like it at Orion, you could always come work for me. I remember you were pretty good."

"Really? You mean that?"

"Yeah, absolutely, we're actually understaffed at the moment so the timings perfect."

"Thanks Maddie, I'll really keep that in mind. Hell, I might take you up on that even if things aren't bad at Orion. So long as the paychecks big," I said playfully.

"I'll have you know I'm very fair and my employees love me," she said. "Plus the work benefits are pretty decent. I don't run things like other firms do. Me and the other girls aren't off limits, even during work hours."

I arched my brow. Usually to keep work days productive, companies would have in-house policies to make sure Free Use only happened outside of company time or off property.

"Yeah, it's true. Within reason of course. I'd still expect you to get your work done obviously. But as long you do, my ass is available any time," she said, her tone business like and belying none of the filth of what she said.

"Wow, that's pretty progressive of you. I've heard of a few places getting rid of the company restrictions but none that I've worked for have."

Maddie shrugged. "Gotta stay competitive."

"Well no wonder your employees love you, those are quite the perks. I'm not sure there's anything Orion can offer me that competes with that."

Maddie tilted her head. "Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Yeah, yeah I think it does. I don't think I can pass up a deal like that."

"Great! I mean you'll still have to come in to talk things over and show off your portfolio, but I'm sure your stuffs good."

"I haven't gotten any worse."

"When are you free?"

"Well, all the time. I was going to go to Orion later today to sign on with them, but now I gotta call them to cancel."

"So you've got your work with you right now?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah, it's right in my car."

"Perfect. Look, I know it's a bit sudden, but in that case, do you wanna come with me back to the office to talk things over and just get the official stuff out of the way right now?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah sure, we can do that."

"Brilliant. Oh and James? Sorry but I have to get a bit serious now. We've had trouble before, a lot actually, with most of our male hires. A lot of them just don't have the discipline to take advantage of the perks and get their work done as well," she said. "Please don't be one of them James. You can spend as much time splitting my ass open and feeding me cum as you want, so long as you stay on top of your work load."

"I will Maddie, you can trust me."

"Oh and, please don't call me Maddie in the office. I go by Madeline to everyone else."

"Right, sorry, Madeline it is. I'll follow you back in my car then?" She nodded. "So we're still going to have an interview then?"

"Well, it won't really be an interview, but we do need to talk some things over."

"Can we just call it one? I've always wanted to fuck the one interviewing me."

Maddie raised a brow, "taking advantage of the benefits already?"

"I think I'll be taking advantage of them a lot."

"Well, so long as you remember what I said."

~ Epilogue

The interview turned out to be one of the more memorable and pleasant ones I'd have. Maddie spent most of it lying on her desk as I gaped her ass open while she was asking me questions. The rest of the time she spent cleaning off my cock when I answered her. I made sure to keep my answers long winded.

Life at Maddie's company was a lot better than every other place I worked for, for obvious reasons. I particularly had fun stuffing Maddie's ass whenever she tried to head a meeting. She'd always get too flustered to go about it smoothly.

And the best thing was, it turned out Maddie was underselling the problems she had with male hires. I was literally the only one there. Every other guy had to be let go at some point for falling behind the work schedule. To everyone else's surprise, I was the only one to strike a balance between work and fun despite spending half the work day in Maddie's ass. With things as good as they were, I wasn't moving any time soon.