Valentine MILF Comfort

Story Info
Boyfriend gets comfort from her mom, lots of comfort.
3k words
4.31
74.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This is an entry into the Valentine's Day contest. See if you like it. Be nice in your comments please.

*

John was crying in the den of his girlfriend Sara's house. Well, maybe she wasn't his girlfriend.

He had been waiting for Sara, when Mrs. Marino, formerly married to Salvatore Marino, was contemplating returning to her maiden name,

Francesca Valentine. She was also eating a slice of

pizza, when she heard his whimpers. She had seen him twice before this week, both times waiting for her daughter.

"John, why are you sitting here all alone and upset? Did my daughter break up with you? Where is she, by the way? She didn't tell me anything."

"Oh no Mrs. Marino, my poor little dog got hit. I'm very upset about losing her-"

"Please, I'm going back to my maiden name so either Ms. Valentine, or Francesca. Mrs. Marino is my ex mother-in-law!"

"I thought Sara might be home. I was very close to that dog, and I hoped she could hold me a little. I'll get going, I didn't mean to bother you with my problems. Thanks for listening though." She immediately hugged him, he felt the swell of her breasts against his chest, and his manhood responded instantly. Fran felt his hard on and was amazed.

"I'm very sorry about your dog."

She put her hand on his tear stained cheek.

"Thank you for your kindness."

She gazed into his beautiful sad eyes. She so wanted to hold him in her arms.

"John, you've been over here three days in a row. My darling daughter hasn't been home on each time. Are you two even together anymore? Is my girl just stringing you along? I hope not, but three days in a row? Do you guys even talk?"

"Sara says she has some big project to finish. She said she was at the library." They all lived in this college town, so they knew which library she was supposed to be at.

"Come on John, lets go see her. I won't have her mistreat you, if she has moved on, she should have the courtesy to tell you!"

Francesca got her car keys and they left. She drove them past the college quad towards the library, when whom do they see? It's Sara, arm in arm with a big guy, he's got his hand on her ass. They are walking like a married couple.

John was out of the car before Fran even got it stopped. He confronted the happy pair. He was royally pissed off. He did not care that the guy was four inches taller than him. He cared that she had betrayed him, so very totally betrayed him. He was very upset.

"So this is the big project you've been working on? Take your hand off my girlfriends ass." John let the anger wash over him like a hot flame. He walked up to the much taller man and said, "I hope you have health insurance. You're going to need it." John was rolling up his sleeves, and removing his jacket. This guy was going to die.

The big guy, seeing he was about to be in a very bad fist fight let go of Sara's ass and her hand. He backed up and said, "Woah! I just met her three days ago, she never mentioned any boyfriend. She asked ME out! I had no idea!" He seemed sincere and surprised by the whole encounter.

"Sara, why don't you tell him before he and I wind up in the hospital." The guy wanted not to get in a huge fight. He felt he had done nothing wrong.

"Yeah Sara, why don't you tell me all about it? Or better yet, let me tell you! Give me back my ring. The one that is not on your finger." She reached into her pocket and retrieved her engagement ring. She handed it to him with tears in her eyes.

"I thought we were going to be together always. I thought you were better than this." He spat.

"I am sorry John. I should have broke it off with you before. I just met Daniel here and..." She looked for the right words, "He and I just hit it off. I really am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I..." She was done. She started crying.

"Well Dan, you have actually saved me from marrying her, we are obviously not suited for one another, so thank you for saving me a bunch more heartache." John extended his hand and the two men shook hands. He really was thankful.

"Well, now that I see how she operates, I've re-evaluated my intentions. I'm outa here! Nice to have met you John. Sara."

His voice dripping with sarcasm. He left quickly. Sara kissed John and turned and walked away. She was crying a little. Actually a lot. John felt he had dodged a bullet, but his heart was breaking.

"Mrs. Marino, could I catch a ride with you back to my car, I left it at your house. By the way, your analysis was spot on correct." He jumped into the car as he was chatting with the older woman. The tears were coming out now, a little at a time.

"Only if you stop calling me Mrs Marino! Just call me Fran."

"Ok, Fran" he whimpered a bit. He held a hand to his face so she could not see his weeping.

"John, I'm so sorry about my daughter. I didn't raise her to be that way! She should have respected you more." She saw what he was doing and her heart went out to him.

"Want to have revenge make out with me, Fran? I'd pay good money to see her face." John was just kinda joking, kinda pissed off. Sorta crying.

"John, that is so high school type behavior. No, if you want revenge, it should be adult behavior. Let's FUCK." she said with an emphasis on the dirty word. They looked at each other for a whole second, till a car horn reminded her to drive.

He put his right hand across and on her stomach. She placed it on her big tit. He squeezed and played with it, and her nipples grew to big hard nubs at least 3/4 inch long, wide as his ring finger. She was moaning softly. She liked his touch.

When they got to her house they practically ran inside. John had her up against the wall, kissing her and grabbing her big tits. Then they were headed up the stairs as he watched her fabulous ass sway this way and that. He would have that ass, he thought. She was thinking the same thing. She would give him her asshole tonight. She would give him everything. He might not be coming back, so she was gonna give him, and herself a night to remember. He was in for a long orgasmic night.

He took off his shirt. He looked a bit like big foot, in that he was very hairy, with dark hair adorning his body. He could have been mistaken for a werewolf in a heartbeat. He was very muscular, and she staired at his very thick and hard as rock cock. She couldn't get her hand all the way around it. It was pretty long as well, but she was amazed at his girth.

"Yeah, the guys used to kid me and called me tree stump. That became stumpy. You like it?"

She smiled, "YES, its beautiful!"

She touched it. His dick twitched. She giggled like a girl, not the forty-something cougar that she was. She stroked him. He moaned. She got on her knees, kissing the head of his cock.

She was going to tease him a bit. She put just the tip of her tongue on him. He seemed to expand a bit more in girth and length. Some precum escaped his slit. She quickly sucked it up. She liked it. She liked the feeling of being dirty.

She put the head of his dick in her mouth and grabbed his ass.

She pulled his entire pelvis to her face as she devoured his manhood, inch by inch. It went into her mouth and soon was even going into her throat a bit.

She loved sucking his dick. She was really fucking her own mouth, the way she pulled his hips into her face.

"Fran, are you a good little cocksucker? Do you want to suck my meat? Just nod your head." John was unbuttoning her blouse as she sucked his dick. She had a black lace shelf bra to lift her very big round tits.

He tweaked and pinched her big hard nipples. He reached behind her back and struggled to pop off her bra. He was having trouble with it.

"John, the clasp is in the front!"

She placed his hand on it. He still struggled until she popped it for him.

"Take my bra off." She said to him, and he did, grasping and squeezing her plush pointed fun bags, twisting and pinching her teats as she gasped and she enjoyed every second of it! Her nipples were in his mouth, as he nursed noisily on her big boobs, her hard nipples having so much pleasure! "That feels so good, John, don't stop. Yeah, do you like sucking on my big old hooters John? Do you like nibbling on my huge hard nipples. You know you are getting me all turned on John. My pussy is so wet for you. Would you like to fuck me John? Would you enjoy tasting my hoo ha? Maybe you want to feel up my ass? Are you an ass man John? Do you want to spread my cheeks and push your cock into my hot little asshole?"

Everything seemed too quick then, in a flash, it must have been minutes, but it felt like seconds, their clothes were gone. So to were their inhibitions. John pushed his hard cock into Francesca's mouth. He need not have pushed, she would gladly pull him and his really nice big cock into her hungry mouth. He didn't last long, all the dirty talk and her huge nips had him coming very quickly, unloading a large cum shot into her mouth. She savored it, tasting his jism like it was a French creme brulee, then swallowing it down, opening her mouth and smacking her lips.

"Yummy!" John was very gobsmacked. His girlfriend had never treated him this well, he didn't know if it was all an act, but her mom really knew how to make a man feel wanted and appreciated. If it was an act, she deserved an Oscar. He didn't care, she treated him right, and henceforth he would do the same for this hot cougar of a MILF.

He flipped her around and put two pillows under her back, to elevated her pelvis. He would give her the best head he could. He tried to remember all the stuff he had read. But in the end, all he thought was one word, TEASE. He licked her outer lips, followed by a fleeting tip-of-the-tongue touch to her clitoris. She gasped. He thought, hmmm. Maybe this program might work. I'm going to tease her, and tease her, till she can't stand it, then...

So he put his plan into action!

She was quite busy as well, pinching and suckin' her own big hard nips, squeezing her big fuckin' tits. She grabbed his thick hair and then had both hands on his head, but he continued to torment her, teasing her to almost come, then back away. He was EVIL and she absolutely loved it. It was the best head she had ever received, even better than those lesbians she had in college.

John was poking and prodding her cunt as well, pushing one of his thick fingers into her anus, she shuddered and had a small death, as the French say. A little orgasm. She was getting very close to a very big cum, she could feel it so close.

John could sense she was about to explode, so he went to phase 2, he pushed two fat digits into her dripping happy hole and found her secret sex spot. He tormented that for a bit, then switched gears again to final phase, he licked and sucked on and off her clit, again and again. With fingers in both holes, and lips and tongue sucking and tantalizing, she just exploded! She didn't squirt. She fuckin' GUSHED. Her love juice was everywhere.

She screamed like a banshee. She was like an earthquake warning, the firehouse wail and a train horn, all in one. The neighbors must think I'm killing her, John thought. Oh well, fuck it. I think she enjoyed it.

"Happy Valentine's Day Francesca. I'm going to fuck you now!" He lifted her limp legs and pushed his granite gift into her squishy cunt. She was still coming from his oral exertions when she had another, different orgasm, from his deep penetration.

"Ohmygod John, give me the stump. They weren't kidding when they said you were-"

She came again! "- a horse!"

"Fran, your pussy is so tight, hot and wet. You're gonna make me cum again!"

"No, no, no don't cum in my cunt! John, I want you to have a really nice Valentine gift." She grunted and shook through another orgasm in a long, long series of cums.

"John, I want you to have my ass tonight. Here is the lube, but don't use too much, I want some anal friction, I want some pain. Maybe you can spank me and dig your fingers into my big fat ass?! I want it to hurt me John. And when you come, pull out and stick it right in my mouth. Can you do that John? I need you to be a man for me, not a little boy prick, but a big strong mother-fucker and really pound my ass. Make it hurt me with your stump John. Give me the pain that I need. Please!"

John did what she asked. He flipped her again and put her on hands and knees. He roughly spread her asscheeks and lubed her up, but not too much. He lined up his dick and pushed past her tight sphincter in one long hard thrust into her rectum. He pulled her hair and she executed a beautiful reverse arch as she took the savage pounding she needed. He smacked her ass and she loved it. He grabbed her around her throat, and she loved it. He squeezed her tits and twisted and pinched her nipples and she went berserk, screaming and coming, orgasm after powerful orgasm. John was close, "I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled forward, spun around and took his steel hard prong into her mouth, not caring it had just left her anus about 1 second ago, and sucked out his semen. Her cheeks bulged as she tried to swallow fast, but she gagged a little and a bunch of hot jism came out her nose. She thought, this is the single best sex act in my lifetime. John thought, UHHHHG, COMING AGAIN! This time on her face and tongue.

"Happy Valentine's Day! As he painted her face with sperm, she came one last hard shudder. She passed out.

His ex-girlfriend stood in the doorway. She was transfixed by all the heavy duty sex she had seen the last twenty minutes. She had in that time removed every stitch of clothing, and almost rubbed her pussy raw.

She went over, got on her knees and started sucking his dick. When it was hard, she said, " Please do everything you did to her, but harder and faster. And no lube for me. I'm a skank and I don't deserve it. I... I want you to spank my cheating ass until it's red, and then buttfuck my asshole until you are ready to cum, then I will swallow all of your cum. Just like my slut mom, ok?

It's really impossible to argue with a woman who has dick in her mouth and balls in her hand, especially when they belong to you, he thought. He was having one Hell of a Valentine's Day.

She got him good and hard. He flipped her into a clamshell position, feet behind her head, and he gave her the pile driver.

Halfway through fuckin' her he pulled out, and she screamed.

"Son of a bitch, don't you dare stop fuckin' me, you wonderful bastard.Aaaaiiiieeeeaahhh!!!"

As John started to suck on her way hard sensitive clitoris, she spasmed and squirted all over his already wet (with her mom's juices)face. She came twice more in succession as John flipped her on hands and knees and re-entered her skank hoo ha. She was almost delerious when she pulled away and said, "PLEASE spank my worthless ass, and then fuck it hard!"

John did just that. Ten hard smacks to each cheek, and spread her asscheeks to accommodate his super hard meat pole, he had quietly applied some lube, he didn't want to permanently hurt her anus. He had plans for that orifice. He pushed into her sphincter all the way in a single hard stroke. Her anal ring trying to keep him out to no avail, he was going to fuck her ass good.

She whimpered as she let the pain wash over her, she relished in being punished for her shitty behavior. She was going to make it up to John if it killed her, and the size of his cudgel, it just might!

He fucked with renewed vigor, as only a young man can. He fucked her ass, and pulled her hair, and squeezed and tormented her tits until she screamed her head off, and he pulled out in time to fill her cheating mouth with his man cream. She loved it. She obediently swallowed every drop. She passed out from pleasure.

John felt great. He rose and went to shower, as all the fuckin' had left him sweated up.

He was done, he walked out to hear the doorbell. Not thinking, he opened the door, to greet Elizabeth, his girlfriends big sister, who with eyes red from crying, had just divorced her bastard cheating husband. "May I help you?"he said to the beautiful upset woman.

"Yes, I think you can!" As she licked her lips provocatively.

John dropped the towel. My work is never done on Valentine's Day! he thought.

Fi