Fucked While Husband Watches

Story Info
Husband watches while she's taken by giant cock.
2.2k words
4.23
980.3k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

I wasn't feeling over confident but, as what I was about to do was for my husband, I did my best to conceal my doubts and apprehension. I mean, it's not every day that you are about to be fucked by a stranger while your husband watches. Well, it's not for me. I was definitely nervous.

The time had arrived and, as requested, I had dressed in high heels, silky hold up stockings and a small g-string with tie sides. Otherwise I was naked except for a dash of my favourite perfume.

I was waiting in one of our spare bedrooms until my 'date' arrived. I had no idea who he was other than my husband had promised that it was someone we could trust. I also had a code phrase of 'stop this pantomime' to use if I changed my mind, or didn't like anything that was happening. I was, however, determined to carry out what was required of me, no matter what. After all, I did love my husband and I knew he felt the same way about me. I also love sex!

The door bell rang and my heart immediately started to pound. I heard my husband talking to another man. I held out my hands and they were slightly shaking but when I looked down I saw that my nipples were erect - and this wasn't due to the cold!

At last my husband looked round the door at me.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yes," I whispered, "I love you."

"Come into our bedroom now, but don't turn round when someone else enters the room. Just look at me. Okay?"

"Okay," I answered.

I walked into our bedroom and my husband sat in a chair in a corner. He was fully dressed.

I heard footsteps behind me but stood looking into my husbands eyes. A scarf, or something similar, was tied over my eyes so that I couldn't see. For what seemed an eternity I remained where I was until I felt something being fixed round my neck. I presumed it was a collar of some description.

All of my senses were now on overdrive as I waited to find out what would happen next. And then, there it was, a gentle touch of a hand on my cheek and then brushing downwards over my nipples and onto my tummy. I felt so sensitive, not a word had been spoken.

The ties of my g-string were being undone and the garment was pulled from me leaving me completely exposed and feeling vulnerable. A finger was on my smooth, shaven pubic mound circling the flesh and, moving slowly, it travelled to my pussy, gently caressing my private lips.

My husband spoke, his voice appeared different and strained, "Finger your cunt and masturbate while we both watch."

I love showing off but this was something else as I could only imagine their expressions and whether I was turning them on.

I spread my legs slightly and, pushing my pelvis forward, my fingers touched my pussy. I was amazed at how wet I was and I slipped my middle finger right inside my soft centre and began to move it in and out. It felt amazing even though I had done this thousands of times before. Soon I started using two and then three fingers. God, I was so lubricated. My cunt walls felt like soft velvet. I used my thumb to rub my clit and knew I was about to orgasm for my watchers.

I groaned and came and, as I did so, I heard my husband utter a muffled, "Oh, yes!"

I sucked on my fingers to taste my juices but was quickly ordered, "Stop, don't do that. Kneel down."

I did as requested and could feel the warmth of a body in front of me, a naked body.

"Reach and hold his cock," came the instruction.

I touched his legs and then his cock. It was enormous. I was almost wondering if it was real. I couldn't wrap my hand around the girth and as I tried I could feel the length and the hardness. His balls were tight and large.

I used both hands to do what I thought was a wanking movement and heard the first sound from my new lover.

"Ahhhh," was all I heard, but it was somehow familiar.

I wished they would take this stupid blindfold off so I could see his gigantic cock.

The thought of it's size made me almost cum but, before I realised what was happening, the helmet of his penis nuzzled at my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and felt this huge monstrosity trying to force it's way between my lips.

I gagged at the size, my jaw was almost aching. I knew I couldn't deep throat this monster. I tried to suck as best as I could and there was a loud, "Ahhhh", again.

"Strewth," I thought, "He's going to come already."

And he did.

The first spurt hit my throat with force and then another. I could hardly swallow before a further burst of cream flooded my mouth. I was sure I'd choke, and was about to panic, but the cock was pulled slightly away from my mouth allowing me to catch my breath. As this happened sperm spilled over my lips and trickled down my chin. I could feel droplets hitting my tits and my nipples tightened.

I regained my composure, my mouth still full of thick, sticky, salty fluid. I swallowed some but most was running down my chin and onto the floor or my breasts.

"What now?" I wondered, "Was that it?"

My husband spoke, "Get up."

I struggled to my feet and was pulled by my collar over to what I knew was the bed.

"Bend over."

I spread my legs and bent forwards, balancing with my hands on the bed. I thought I was about to be fucked, but it wasn't to be.

Hands touched my bottom and spread my buttock cheeks. I was beginning to feel frightened. A finger probed my anus. I didn't really want this, but I didn't resist. The finger was pulled out, much to my relief but then something else was pushed into my rosebud. I remember I screamed out but the plug, dildo or whatever was pushed in fully and left there.

I tried to relax my anal muscles and after a few moments I got accustomed to the feeling.

"You are a dirty whore, aren't you?" said a voice. "You need to be punished."

This wasn't what I wanted, it wasn't what I imagined. I expected to be fucked and that was it. This was something completely different. And then a hand smacked my bottom.

I cried out but another slap contacted my other buttock and then another. And they were hard. They hurt. I clenched my teeth and another blow hit my bottom. Thwack! Thwack! Again and again the blows hit my cheeks. Tears were starting to squeeze out from between my eyes but I was determined not to give in. If this was what my husband wanted to see, it's what he could have.

The smacking ceased and my bottom glowed and tingled. I then remembered the object in my anus. This was now being turned but thankfully it was also being withdrawn. My bottom now felt sore.

"Please let it be over," I said to myself.

"Onto the bed, and on your knees," I was told.

I was praying I wouldn't be fucked in the arse, especially not with that massive cock.

I felt his cock though, it slapped against my sore bottom and it was hard and erect.

The penis, however, moved between my legs and, thankfully, to my cunt entrance. This I believed I could take, but I was worried about the size. He pressed slightly and my pussy opened. I gasped, but it wasn't unpleasant and I could feel that I was very wet despite my punishment. More inches were pushed into me. I spread my knees and adjusted my position, hoping this would widen my passage. It helped a little and I was able to take everything he had. My womb felt invaded, my cunt stretched to capacity.

He remained still once fully inside, we were joined by cock and cunt. His hands undid my blindfold and I looked towards my husband. His hand was holding his erect penis, his trousers open. I don't know if he'd already cum but he looked as if he was ready to so now.

"Hello", said the voice from behind me. I then knew who he was - the accountant.

This wasn't a time for talking though, his monster was now beginning to fuck me. He was giving me his full length and I felt proud that I could take it all. Fuck, this felt good. My husband was wanking and I shouted out in ecstasy as I saw him cum, his spunk spurting from his cock.

The accountant pounded into me. I was groaning, swearing, sweating and wanted him to fill my whole body with his cock. I suddenly couldn't hold back and screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You fucking bastards."

My whole body shook as my vagina tightened, compressed and then opened as my juices were released and flooded my passage. I orgasmed so forcibly that my cunt seemed out of control and then I came again and again. My head was swaying from side to side, my tits were swinging as the accountant continued to thrust in and out.

Then he too, couldn't hold back. His cock was pulled roughly out of me and he sprayed his cum onto my back and bottom. There seemed to be gallons of the stuff shooting over my skin and I came again at the thought.

The accountant got up and left the room. I stayed on all fours like a submissive animal and looked at my husband. He moved over towards me and kissed me on the lips and then on my tear filled eyes.

"Happy?" I asked.

He nodded.

The accountant shouted, "Goodbye," and left the house.

I sat up on the bed and my husband and I hugged each other.

"I want to make love to you," he said.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my legs apart.

"God!" he exclaimed, "Look at your cunt! It's gaping. It's stretched open and your lips are swollen at each side."

"What do you expect? With that bloody great prick fucking me."

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and removed the collar. What make-up I had was smudged, my hair was a mess, there were stains on my face, my bottom cheeks were red and sore, remnants of spunk were on my back and, yes, my cunt was gaping open.

I touched the labia and groaned. This was ridiculous. I'd been well and truly fucked yet my cunt was wanting more. I pushed fingers into my wetness and orgasmed. I felt sure I could have pushed my whole hand inside.

I left the bathroom and lay on the bed, my legs apart, my knees raised.

"Fuck me."

My husband lay between my legs and his cock entered my cunt easily. It felt as if he was hardly touching the sides. I tightened my pussy muscles and squeezed with all of my might and tried to hold onto his penis but everything was too slippery so I just let him fuck me the best he could. As he moved in and out I pushed my tits together and then pulled hard on my nipples. This sent me over the top once more and as my husband ejaculated I came with a tremendous force and could feel my own cum squirting from my cunt in hot streams.

"I really do love you," he said , "We won't do anything like that again."

"Mmmm," I thought, "I've a feeling that won't be true. I mean, once you've had a giant cock can you be satisfied with the ordinary?"

That night I was restless in bed and was awake in the early hours fantasising about an enormous penis. My hands went to my tits and then down to my clit which was hard and erect. I moaned softly but it awoke my husband who saw what I was doing.

"You bastard," I shouted at him and straddled his thighs.

I pulled my nightshirt over my head and massaged my breasts. I wanted him to see how ripe they were, how my nipples were swollen and how I was pulling and stretching them. I could feel his cock getting hard and with one hand guided it into my soaking cunt. I sat on him with his penis buried deep inside me. I had one hand on my tits and the other rubbing my clit. My juices were flowing and I began bouncing up and down on his cock while being savage with my tits.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I cried.

I lifted off him and pulled my pussy lips apart and orgasmed as liquid was expelled from my cunt and over his stomach. The flood gates had been opened, in more ways than one.

Would I ever be the same person again?

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers