New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!

Fantasy #4

bylindiana©

She stood before him, trembling. Her skin shivering, covered with goose bumps, as she tucked her chin to her chest and let her cobalt lashes drift across the high cheekbones he so admired.

He lifted a hand, slightly curling his fingers, beckoning her forward.

She slipped closer, her feet never leaving the ground, as she placed herself mere inches from his knees.

His hand reached up then and pressed against her belly. He splayed his fingers over her naked flesh in such a possessive manner, she shivered once more. His touch was so soft, like feathers drifting over her soft fair skin.

She could feel the warmth of his breath as he exhaled. It drifted over the crevice between her ample breasts. It felt refreshing, cooling her heated flesh as his fingers continued to lie delicately against her heated skin. Her breath fell softly against his head. How she yearned to lift her hands and touch that naked flesh. But she stood perfectly still, eyes closed, and waited.

He looked up, his cocoa eyes warm and loving as he lifted his hand and laid it upon her face. She opened her eyes at his touch and smiled at him, wanting his touch so desperately. Her tongue was silent inside her wet mouth, needing him to take her, use her, make her his so completely.

She sighed with pleasure as his fingers slipped across her cheek and along her chin. His other hand mimicked the first, caressing her face as she shivered with desire. His touch was light and she swayed upon her feet, her need rising faster than she had expected, boiling beneath the surface and ready to explode.

His hands slid to her shoulders and he gently guided her to her knees so she knelt between his spread thighs. His cock was hard and ready as she leaned forward and began to worship it with her mouth.

Her lips pressed against the head, kissing it gently as she would his mouth. His soft sighs of pleasure let her know he was pleased with her efforts. Her lips parted then and wrapped themselves around the throbbing shaft. Gently she eased her mouth down the hardened length until she had his entire thickness buried inside her mouth.

His fingers splayed in her hair, guiding her up and down his shaft as he moaned with the pleasure of being surrounded by her hot wet mouth. Slowly he moved her mouth along him. He would take as much pleasure from her ministrations as he could. He would make her go slowly. He would use her fully.

She trembled, loving the way he filled her mouth, loving the way he tasted, loving that he was enjoying this as much as she was. She breathed slowly thru her nose, slowing her heart, to keep her from speeding up the pace. She was desperate to please him, to feel his cum filling her mouth and throat. But he would not be hurried and she would abide by his wishes.

His cock was full and hard inside her mouth. His hands guided her as his hips lifted from the bed, pressing him deeper inside her throat, making her take every inch of him inside. He looked down to see her cheeks bulging with him and smiled. It pleased him to see her mouth so full of him her cheeks bulged. It pleased him to know she wanted this as much as he did.

How she wanted his cum filling her! She moved her tongue along his shaft, stroking him into oblivion. Her lips swallowed his length, guiding him into her throat until she was so full of him she had no choice but to gag.

He began to move faster now, slamming his cock into her mouth with force as his orgasm rose inside him. His fingers tightened between her raven locks as he forced her face further down upon his shaft, her mouth fully engulfing him as she choked upon his cock.

Her tongue was molten liquid as it slid along his length, pulling a groan from deep inside his throat and forcing his fingers to cling even more around her soft hair, needing her as close as she could be, needing to be so surrounded by her that everything ceased to exist but her and him. His head fell back, his eyes glazed with such indescribable pleasure; he lost all words and could barely remember to breathe.

She felt his edge rising higher, climbing to an eruption of such magnitude, such fury, that there would be no escape. She delighted in the notion, the knowledge, that soon she would be filled with him in every way. She was impatient for that first splatter then that long stream that signified that he was well pleased. A small smile lifted the corners of her lips as she focused on her prize and began to work faster and harder on achieving it.

He was lost inside her mouth and with a cry of utter rapture, he came. Streaming jets of the creamy fluid cascaded over her tongue and down her raw throat as she whimpered with joy. His fingers loosened slightly now so she could drink all of him down. He could feel her throat working each swallow so carefully less she lose one precious drop of him. And when he had finished, his fingers pushed her face gently away from him as he looked into her deep brown pleasure-filled eyes and smiled.

He bent then, lifted her from beneath her arms and standing, he carried her lovingly, joyfully and carefully to the bed, laying her down upon the soft cotton sheets which quickly absorbed the warmth of her body. He lay down beside her then, his hand trailing down the delicate curves of her breast, belly and thighs as his eyes found hers and she looked into his.

"I am well pleased, pet," he whispered, his breath hot upon her cheek as his lips pressed against that flushed skin. His arms wrapped tightly around her, pulling her against his wide strong chest. He nuzzled her head beneath her neck as her breasts pressed against the spring hairs of his chest. "You will sleep well. You have earned it." Then with another brush of his lips across the smooth expanse of her forehead, he was quiet. She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep, a smile never leaving her face.

Report Story

bylindiana© 0 comments/ 20717 views/ 1 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments  - Click here to add a comment to this story

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission.

Post comment as (click to select):

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel