A Day Early Present

Story Info
Blindfolded, Jimmy gets a surprise from his mother.
3.7k words
4.52
114.4k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers

This is my entry in the April Day 2019 contest. If you enjoy it please vote. Thanks.

***********

I loved my parents very much, especially my mother. I had to come home and help her out when my father passed away last month. I left school in California and transferred my credits to the university here in town where I grew up. I will attend in the fall and finish my final year, but for now I need to focus on family matters, taking care of things around the house.

Being away from home was at first a necessity. During my teenage years I developed a perverse sexual desire for my mother. It began by taking my mother's worn panties out of the laundry room and sneaking them into my bed where I would sniff them and rub them on my cock when I masturbated.

My mother was clearly a sexual being, and still is, which is why I needed to keep my distance from her. She would sun bathe nude along with my sister, Patti, outside by our pool. The desert southwest has a long season to sun bathe so this was not just a short seasonal temptation. My mother and sister were endowed with the most beautiful large breasts and perfectly rounded asses. They had no idea how they aroused me sexually, especially my mother.

When I first left home for college I was relieved that my mother was no longer a daily visual. I tried to have normal relationships. I met a girl, Candi, the first month away and she took my virginity. It was an amazing experience which I thought would cure me of my incestuous desires. Subliminally, however, no matter how great the sex was, it still was not as good as I had imagined it with my mother.

I had several relationships through my first years in college. The last one, Cindy, I thought was going to be the one for life. I even brought her home last Christmas holiday. My parents adored her. When we had sex in my childhood bed I found it difficult to be present, my mind imagining I am fucking my mother. Cindy was very intuitive, she sensed I wasn't with her and probably never would be, so we broke it off. Our conversation when we returned to California was awkward.

"So, who were you fucking there?" Cindy asked concerned. "It certainly wasn't me," she said.

"I can't tell you," I responded feeling ashamed that I was fantasizing about my mother when I was pounding my cock into Cindy.

"Yes you can," she insisted. "You have to face it and be honest with me or we're not going to have much of a future."

We didn't have a future. Two weeks after we returned to school, I got the call that my father had been killed in a car accident on his morning commute. I packed up my belongings and headed back home. Now it is late March with temperatures in the eighties and I have to face my unabashed mother and sister sunbathing nude by the pool.

I brought my mother and sister a fresh Margarita and tried to hurry back in the house, go to my room and rub one off, but I couldn't escape fast enough.

"Why don't you join us?" my mother invited. "But don't be like us and go all the way au naturel," she joked. "You wouldn't want to get sunburned in certain places."

It would have been awkward to say no so I went inside and put on a loose pair of swim trunks and grabbed myself a Margarita.

"So what happened to that nice girl, Cindy" my sister, Patti, asked. "You two sounded like you were really getting it on over the holidays,"

"Really?" chimed in my mother. "That's what's wrong with the split floor plans. I guess I miss out on all the children's escapades."

I just looked at them not knowing what to answer.

"My little brother was giving it to her good by the way she was moaning and screaming," Patti said to our mother. Both my mother and sister were not embarrassed or shy about sex just as they weren't about sunbathing nude in front of me.

"So what caused you to break up with Cindy?" my mother asked me earnestly. "We all liked her very much and you both seemed like a good couple."

"It was my fault," I confessed. "I wasn't honest with her. It wasn't going to work out in the long run without honesty," I concluded.

"Did you cheat on her?" Patti asked sounding thrilled she was going to hear a juicy story.

"In a way yes," I replied. "Not physically with someone else but mentally," I explained.

"So you're banging this really nice girl, who has a pretty nice ass by the way, and you're fantasizing you're with someone else?" Patti summed up.

"Women can tell that. We're pretty intuitive about those things," my mother said.

"Who was the hot girl of your dreams?" my sister asked.

"I can't say," I replied. My mother than gave me a seductive smile almost like she knew. Maybe she did know. Women are intuitive and maybe she knew I lusted after her all these years. My cock was twitching and getting hard at the thought of my mother secretly knowing my desire for her.

That's when I decided I needed to get in the pool to cool off. The sight of my mother's luscious breasts and sweet pussy was too much for me at the moment. Patti jumped in the pool to tease me further.

"All this talk about sex with hot naked women got you aroused I see," Patti said as she approached me rubbing my swollen cock through the wet material. "Mom, do you think we need to do something special for Jimmy for his birthday in a couple of days?"

"What did you have in mind, Patti?" my mother asked her.

"I know this woman at work who, how shall I say it, does a little side on the side as a sex worker," Patti explained. "I mean, she's not like a street hooker. More like an escort and she's very picky about her clientele so she'll be safe," my sister said.

I was starting to feel embarrassed which definitely helped my arousal situation. Here is my sister talking to my mother about getting me a hooker.

"I'll give her a call. She doesn't work on Mondays so she should be free. She can come over here and you two can have the house to yourself, even fuck here in the pool," Patti offered.

"Wait a minute. What makes you think I would want that?" I insisted.

"Because you're a young man with a hard penis that hasn't had sex in a while," my mother answered.

"I'm not sure about this," I kept on insisting.

"You can close your eyes and imagine her to be anyone you want her to be," my sister added.

Later that evening at the dinner table Patti confirmed the plans on having her friend come over on Monday to take care of me. Although my birthday wasn't until Wednesday, April third, Monday, April first seemed a good time because my mother and sister were both at work and I would be alone all day.

"Julie can be here around ten Monday morning," Patti said while we were eating. "I told her about you having secret fantasies with a secret lover and she says she knows exactly what to do," she further explained.

"How much does she charge?" my mother asked.

"She says this one sounds like so much fun and because she's my friend, it's on her," Patti replied. "It isn't going to be a quickie either, she has a fantastic sounding plan."

*************

Monday morning I was a nervous and apprehensive. I jerked one off in the morning before getting out of bed so I wouldn't cum quickly later in the morning. I thought about eating my mother's pussy and then fucking her silly.

I got out of bed, threw on some shorts and made my way to the kitchen where my mother and sister were already eating yogurt and drinking coffee.

"You look a little nervous," Patti commented.

"Listen, Jimmy, this is going to be good for you. You sacrificed a lot coming back home and helping me out," my mother said. "You deserve a little fun and release," she added.

"Wish we could video it," Patti chimed in. "I'd love to see you doing it with that gorgeous cock of yours," she said.

I looked at my sister astonished that she thought my cock gorgeous.

"I've seen it hard," Patti explained. "Even when you were younger I used to secretly peek in on you when you were masturbating."

"Thank you, mom and sis. I appreciate how you look after me," I said.

My mother and sister left for work around eight-thirty and it would be another hour and a half or so before Julie would arrive. I showered and shaved, even down below. Cindy was the one who started having me shave my pubic hair. She didn't like hairs in her mouth when she would take me all the way to my balls. I just wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

Ten o'clock the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see this beautiful African American woman waiting for me to invite her in.

"Hi. My name is Julie," she said with a hint of seduction.

"Jimmy," I said extending my hand for a handshake. "Come on in."

I led Julie into the living room and offered her a seat.

"First, I need to put some things in your mother's bedroom," Julie said showing me her bag. I looked at her a little puzzled. I guess she sensed my confusion. "Oh," she explained, "Patti told me your mom made her bed up special with silk sheets for us today. Patti insisted we use your mom's bed." I still didn't understand but I pointed her in the right direction.

Julie came back just a minute later and I offered her a cup of coffee and a seat on the sofa.

"No coffee," Julie responded. "Do you have some wine?" she asked. "I know it's early but you look like you could use a little to calm your nerves," she said to me.

'Did my nervousness really show that badly?' I thought. I went in the kitchen and poured us each a glass of wine and returned to the living room. Julie had stripped down to a red lace bra and panties, thigh high stockings and stilettos.

"Sit down next to me," she told me with a sexy tone of voice. I did and she took the glass of wine in one hand and rubbed my crotch with the other. At least my cock got over being nervous.

"I worked as an erotic dancer for a while during college," Julie told me. "Would you like a lap dance to get warmed up?" she asked. I took a gulp of wine and nodded yes.

"Great," she said seductively. "Let's find some sexy music."

I turned on the TV and went to the cable music channels. Julie said she liked the R&B channel that played some of the older songs. I was settled in on the sofa when Julie started dancing in front of me, leaning over and blowing in my ear and kissing my neck.

She removed her bra and revealed her firm perky tits with large dark brown areolas and large protruding nipples which she rubbed across my face. Julie took hold of the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Her firm breasts and hard nipples felt wonderful as she rubbed them against my bare chest.

Julie stood up and turned around and wiggled her firm butt in my face. She then slowly pulled her red lace panties down. When she bent over to remove the panties from around her heels, her dark framed pink pussy stared directly at me.

She turned around and knelt in front of me tugging at my shorts. She pulled them down and my hard throbbing cock sprang loose.

"Oh my, that's a nice beautiful cock you have," she cooed. She grabbed a hold of it and examined it. Then she sat down on my lap, straddling me, her wet pussy pushed against my hard shaft.

"How nice is that going to feel in my pussy?" Julie whispered in my ear. "But I hear you want that beautiful cock of yours inside another a woman's pussy," she continued to whisper. "You want to fuck another woman, don't you?" she asked.

"Uh, I have my fantasies," I replied as she started stroking me lightly

"And I'm here to make your fantasies come true," she said to me. "Tell me, who do you want to fuck more than anyone else in the world?"

"I," I hesitated. I was so seduced by her I told Julie my inner secret. "My mother. I want to make love to my mother," I confessed.

Julie stood up and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she said.

We entered my mother's bedroom where there were candles lit reminding me of my mother's favorite scent. On the bed were the purple silk sheets I remember seeing from my teenage years when I would sometimes sneak into my parents bedroom to find my mother's worn panties in her laundry basket.

"Just lie down on the bed," Julie said to me. I did and watched her pull something out of her bag. It was a blindfold and a black scarf.

"I'm going to make sure you can't see anything," she said first wrapping the scarf around my head, covering my eyes. Then she placed the blindfold on me securing the scarf in place.

"Can you see any light?" Julie asked.

"No. It's total darkness," I answered.

"Then get lost in your mind," she whispered up close to me. "Make love to your mother."

I laid there still for a moment. Then I felt a warm mouth on my cock. A tongue was licking my ball sack. The sensation was amazing. This mouth was savoring my cock, sucking lightly, licking up and down my shaft.

"Mmmm," I heard between the sounds of slurping and sucking. It sounded much like my mother enjoying a good meal.

"Oh yes," I moaned. I was lost in my mind. "Mom you suck me so nice," I said feeling an enjoyment I never experienced. She was pinching my nipples as

The sucking stopped and I felt movement on the bed. Suddenly I felt the head of my cock against the moist flesh of a woman's opening. Slowly I felt my cock being consumed in a wet slippery cunt. And then she started moving up and down on me.

All I could picture was my mother's large tits bouncing up and down as she rode my cock. I reached to grab a hold of one. A thought flashed across my mind. The breast felt soft and large, not the perky firm one I felt earlier in the sofa.

"Oh god." All I could hear was my mother crying out as I could feel her cum, bathing my cock, her fluid gushing out coating my balls.

My cock was sliding in and out as she rocked back and forth. I could feel her heavy tits slapping my chest. I wanted to look into my mother's eyes. I reached around and grabbed her soft butt cheeks, helping her.

"Oh god, Jimmy," my mother screamed as her pussy clenched my cock with her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, mom," I cried out as I felt my orgasm building. "I'm going to cum," I warned,

"Cum in me Jimmy," my mother's voice called out. "I want to feel you cum in my pussy," she cried.

"Ahhh. Fuck," I moaned as I felt my spunk shot out, thrusting my hips up, pumping my seed deep into her. She collapsed on me. I could feel mother's warm breath still panting against my neck.

"I love you Jimmy," my mother said. Startled I felt a pair of hands lifting up my head and removing the blindfold and scarf.

I opened my eyes and stared into my sister's. My mother was lying on top of me. I could feel her heart beating against mine.

"That was hot Jimmy," Patti said. I looked at her still not believing I wasn't still dreaming. "I got it all on video," my sister said.

My mother picked herself up and we made eye contact. I didn't know what to say.

"We've both wanted it for a long time," my mother said to me. We embraced and kissed like long time lovers. Our sweaty skin touching, rubbing against each other's. The feeling was wonderful and I wanted it to last forever.

Mom and I laid in bed for a while, smiling, gently kissing each other. Then she got up. "Come on," she said to me. "Let's get cleaned up and make some lunch."

My mother led me into the shower. She poured some body wash on my hand and placed it on her right breast. "Don't be shy. These titties are yours now," she said smiling. I enjoyed them and her wonderful round butt while we showered.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the living room to retrieve my shorts and t-shirt. Patti had the video of mom and I playing on the TV. Patti put it back to the beginning so I could see the whole thing. It started when mom came in the bedroom and Julie spread my legs apart to give my mother access to my cock. I saw Julie leave and then the focus was on my mother's masterful blow job.

"Come on you guys," my mother called out to Patti and me. "Lunch is ready."

We sat around the kitchen table eating sandwiches. I enjoyed a beer while my mother and Patti drank wine.

"So, how did you like your birthday present little brother?" my sister asked. My mother looked at me and smiled.

"Best one I ever had," I answered.

"And I hope you're okay if it's a gift that keeps on giving," my mother said to me.

"Oh god, yes," I replied hoping it was not just a onetime thing.

"With your father gone, I yearn for a man in my bed," my mother said. "Will you sleep with me from now on?" she asked.

"Hey. Wait a minute," Patti interjected. "You said we could share."

"That's up to your brother," my mother responded. I didn't realize that the both of them had desires on me. I never looked at my sister who was a year older in the same sexual way I yearned for my mother.

"These are just as nice," Patti said pulling up her tank top and flashing me with her tits. They were nice and firmer than mom's. Then Patti stood up and pulled down her shorts exposing her pussy. "And you won't taste anything sweeter than this," she said rubbing her vulva.

I stared at her. It looked almost as if her eyes were pleading for me to want her as badly as I wanted our mother.

"Why don't you two go back to my bedroom while I clean up here," mom said to us.

Patti shed her clothes in the kitchen and she practically ripped mine off when we got to the bedroom. My mind wasn't sure how it felt about my sister but my cock was. It was hard and throbbing as I looked at my sister's glistening wet pussy.

"Come and feast on it," Patti invited me. "I know you like pussy and Cindy told me you're the best pussy eater she ever had," she insisted.

I started licking around my sister's swollen vulva. She was right. She is very sweet. I parted her lips and thrust my tongue in to get a better taste of her juices. The I uncovered her clit which was already swollen and protruding. My tongue played with her clit until I could sense her orgasm coming.

"Keep going Jimmy," my sister cried out. I did. I rubbed her clit furiously with my finger. She gushed her sweet cum all over my face.

"Ok. Ok,"Patti cried. "It's sensitive now. Just fuck me please," she pleaded.

I lined my cock up with her sopping wet pussy and pushed in. She was very tight. She moaned as I stretched her.

"Oh fuck, Jimmy," my sister cried out. "You fill me up so nice," she said while I started at a slow pace. Mom had come into the bedroom now and was sitting on the edge. She reached over and started rubbing her daughter's clit while I pounded my sister's pussy with increasingly harder thrusts.

Patti's body shook with another orgasm. I slowed down to let her recover before flipping her over and entering her from behind. I enjoyed her tightness. My hips slapped against her butt cheeks as I fucked her, penetrating deep inside.

"Ooooo," Patti moaned loudly. I could tell she orgasmed again as she forcefully pushed back on me. I held on to her hips and started quickly pumping my cock in her so I could finish.

"Fuck yea," I yelled as I pumped my cum in my sister with four forceful thrusts. I left my cock in her while she kept pushing back, grinding her ass into my hips. Her vaginal muscles squeezed on my cock as it started to deflate. Eventually she pushed me out.

"You're the best Jimmy," Patti said while still trying to catch her breath.

I laid down beside my sister and my mother cleaned our mixture of cum off my cock with her tongue. The day before my birthday, April first, I'm in my mother's bed, having been fooled into what I desired the most in life and then experiencing my sister's incredible tight pussy.

My mother was gently playing with my cock with one hand and rubbing my sister's butt with her other one. I wondered what was going through her mind as she silently smiled.

"This is nice we can do this as a family," my mother finally spoke. I couldn't agree more.

The end.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers