Gameshow Nightmares - Night 05

Story Info
Melissa fights her new transformations.
2k words
4.28
32.6k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stephen, can you please make me remember these dreams? I need to know what's going on when I'm awake.' melissa grinded her teeth at the sound of her bubbly voice. 'Fuck you!' She screamed inside her head.

'I'm afraid we don't have time for that, sweetheart. You know how tight our schedule is. Now, let's start with tonight's show!'

'Bonus round, bonus round!' The audience chanted.

'That's right. And the bonus theme for tonight will be: highly sensitive piercings! So tell us, dear contestant, where do you want them? Do you want a 'Throbbing Clit', 'Full Facial' or 'Perky Nips'?'

'Please, I'd rather not choose between any of those.'

'8..'

'7...'

'Oh, come on.'

'5...'

'4...'

'Please!'

'3...'

'2...'

'Perky Nips!'

'1...'

Melissa gasped as two cold metal bars shot through her nipples.

'You like to give close calls, don't you? Well, I hope you like your them because those hoops are never coming off again!'

Melissa looked down and shrieked at the sight of the piercings that hung down from the base of her nipples. She was still wearing her normal clothes, but even then, the outlines of the big metal hoops press firmly through her T-shirt. She could even make out the shape of her red and hard nipples.

'These have a 2 inch diameter', but I'm sure you won't buy any as big as these when you wake up, will you?'

'I'm sorry, but I'll try not to get any, if you don't mind'

'If you don't mind'? Really? That fucking 'Happy Words' made her talk like an idiot. Fuck, she hated him. Fuck, she hated the ridiculous nipple piercings, her hair, the shoes, the makeup. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She couldn't even say fuck anymore.

'It's a shame you didn't choose the 'Full-facial', sweetheart, because I think some nice tongue and lip piercings would have made your next challenge a whole lot more enjoyable. Especially since these new piercings turned your nipples more sensitive than even your clit used to be.'

Melissa didn't even have time to react to that, because in the blink of an eye she was kneeling down in front of a giant man on stage. He was naked and although she tried not to stare at the hairless genitals, it was hard to look away with his cock no more than a nose length away from her face.

'Wow, that's is weird!' Her happy voice twinkled.

The audience laughed.

'Yes, that's right, people. It's time for the real fun to start! This game is called 'Perfect Sucker' and to win it, our contestant has to suck this attractive porn star off until he comes. If she cannot do that she'll be...'

'SLUTTIFIED!' The audience shouted.

Melissa wanted to run, but found herself unable to stand up. It was as if her knees were glued to the stage.

'I don't think I can do this, Steve. Can I please skip this one?' The sentence didn't nearly have as many curse words in it as she'd wanted.

Stephen smiled brightly at her. Of course he didn't respond.

She avoided his twinkling eyes, sat down on her heels and looked down. Even through her shirt, you could see how the hoops were almost caricatures of actual jewelry. With every breath, the slight rub of her T-shirt send electricity through her spine. And if she concentrated, she could even feel her blood pulse through her nipples. But even their unnatural sensitivity couldn't distract her from the disgustingly huge cock in front of her.

Like with the other games, there probably was a catch to it. Melissa was sure that she'd never be able to make him cum without using 'help'. Who knew what would happen then. Maybe tomorrow she'd find herself giving blowjobs to strangers in the park. No way that she was falling for his tricks.

'I'm not doing it.'

She had to used her time to think about what was going on with her. It was clear that the gamemaster wasn't actually her husband. He might look and sound the same, but that was probably part of his plan. She'd have to think of him as someone else. Maybe he could just call him... gamemaster for now, until she figured out his real identity.

Still, that didn't answer the question of how he was able to transform her body so drastically. She'd never believed in magic, but then how...?

She gasped as the realisation hit her.

Her transformations had only consisted of mental ones so far. Hadn't the doctor said that he couldn't find anything physically wrong with her ankles?

'You can't really change my body, can you?' She shouted up at the gamemaster. 'It's all just some kind of mind controlling hypnotism!' Melissa started laughing. 'You don't have any power over me!'

'So fuck you!' She tried to say.

Fuck, apparently she was still being controlled by her 'Happy Words'. She was still wearing the heels, she could still feel her straightened white hair, her makeup, the terrible new piercings. She was still stuck in this fucking gameshow!

'And with that, your time's out!'

The audience broke out in loud applause.

'Our contestant may choose her next punishment now! And I'm sure you'll love it! Because the next category will be: fetishes!'

Melissa mouth dropped open.

'It was hard to pick only three for you to choose from, but with the help of our amazing audience we managed to make a selection. So, dear contestant, please choose now! Your options are: 'Pet-play', 'Incest' or 'Nudism'.'

For a few seconds, Melissa let the options go through her mind. Incest was unthinkable. She had broken contact with her fucked up family years ago. But then you had the other two options. Pet-play sounded way too weird and scary. And wasn't it illegal too? But she really didn't want to become a nudist...

She bowed her head and balded her fists in defeat.

'Nudism.' She whispered.

-

Melissa woke up from the sound of her alarm and quickly turned it off. Without waking up Stephen, she showered, dried her long white hair, applied her makeup, put her heeled boots on, and dressed herself, or at least, she tried to.

'Just choose something, or you'll be late.' Stephen watched her as she took off the fourth shirt she'd tried.

'Hmm...' Melissa held up another shirt, the short sleeves were more fitting for the summer, but she was really losing options. 'And what about this one?'

'They all look amazing, honey.' Stephen gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. 'Just dress already.' And with that he left the bedroom.

Now that she was alone, it was even more difficult to choose what to wear. Why was it so hard? She wasn't a teenager anymore. Why was it so hard just to dress up for work?

She shook her head and grabbed a dress. Just one item, no tricky combinations, no assecoires today.

With a smile on her face, she ran down the stairs and grabbed a smoothie from the fridge and kissed Stephen goodbye, who was tying his shoes in the hallway.

'Eh, Mell?'

'Hmm?'

'Are you, eh, not wearing a bra under that?'

'Yes, of course am.' Melissa looked down and saw the outline of her dark nipples shine through the white of her dress. 'Eh, I mean...'

Her cheeks fired up red with embarrassment, and she ran back to the bedroom. How on earth had she forgotten to put underwear on? She wasn't even wearing panties.

'I don't know what's going on anymore, Steve.' She said when she came down again and saw the worried look in his eyes. 'First the boots, then the hair, now this...'

Stephen nodded. 'Maybe you should take it easy for a bit. We could take some days off or something, see a doctor again.'

'That would be nice.' Melissa sighed. 'We haven't had a proper holiday in years. Maybe we can plan something together tonight?'

'Eh, that's not really... Hey, didn't you just take two days off?'

'I know. But if I'm working extra hours to catch up so that doesn't really count. If I ask my boss I'm sure it's okay.'

With a smile on her face, Melissa kissed her husband, stepped in her car and went to work. The Caribbeans sounded nice, or Hawaii, or Fiji.

That whole day, she kept being distracted by her daydreams. They could just spend a whole week on a beach somewhere. If she closed her eyes, she could almost feel the sun on her naked skin.

After a while, she realised her holiday fantasies were really distracting, so every time she caught herself on daydreaming, she forced herself to take a short break to take her mind off the daydreams.

It was Nathalie's day off, so nobody could see her as she did some squads behind her desk until her muscles burned.

Still, she didn't get much work done that day.

Disappointed at herself, she let her mind wander off while walking back to her car, until suddenly she found herself in the middle if the city, standing still in front of a tattoo parlor, blocks away from the parking lot where her car was parked.

It was scary. The same thing had happened when she'd destroyed her golden hair. But that wouldn't happen again! She was definitely not getting a tattoo today!

Glad to know she was in control of her own body again, Melissa opened the shop and greeted the lady at the helpdesk.

30 minutes later she walked outside again. A bit dazed, she brought her hands up to the new metal hoops on her chest. Why had she even gotten these piercings? She'd never wanted any before, never even considered the option of piercing her nipples. And now they hurt like hell. She hated them, but strangely enough, like with her hair and makeup, she couldn't imagine herself without them. And somehow, she knew that she would never be able to remove them herself.

Was she going crazy?

With tears in her eyes, she walked the long way back to her car and drove back home. She had to talk with Stephen about this.

Of course, he freaked out when she undressed for him.

'I don't get it, why would you do such a thing?'

'You don't like them?'

'No, yes maybe, but I mean... That's besides the point!'

Melissa let her fingertips glide over her newly pierced nipples and shuddered. This didn't even compare to getting her ears pierced. Was it even normal for them to be this sensitive?

'I'm scared Steve. I feel like I don't even know myself anymore. And every day, I look more and more like a...'

'Bimbo', she wanted to say, but she couldn't even get the word out of her mouth.

'I'll make an appointment with the doctor.' Stephen said 'He'll know what to do.'

Melissa wanted to hug him, but yelped back as her sensitive nipples brushed his shirt. 'Shit.' She wanted to say, but instead, her mouth just opened and closed silently.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit!' She screamed, but no sound came out.

'Are you okay?'

'I can't...' curse. Her mouth just opened and closed like a dying fish.

'You can't breathe?

Melissa shook her head. 'I can't... use bad words!'

Even though she felt like hell, her voice said it as if she was happy with it. She realised it had happened a few times before today and yesterday too. All these things that were happening to her, they couldn't be just coincidences. It had to be connected to her other transformations.

'What's going on with me?'

'Oh honey, don't cry. It'll be fine. You'll see.' Stephen hugged her from behind. And Melissa appreciated that he was very careful not to touch her aching nipples.

'But what if more things change? I never wanted this, Stephen. This isn't me.' She said with that same lighthearted and excited tone.

'I know, honey. But we'll figure it out, okay?'

Melissa shook her head and pulled his arms closer around her.

'Do you want some dinner?' Stephen asked after hugging her silently for what felt like hours.

'No, I think I just want to sleep.' Melissa said.

She bent down to pick the dress and bra from the floor and walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

'Wait for me, honey. I'll join you in a minute.'

Melissa took a short shower, removed her makeup, brushed her teeth and did some squats until Stephen came up.

Spooning against his warm body, she fell asleep immediately.