Just Imagine

Story Info
A letter to her lover.
1.2k words
3.92
31.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day, so, pull up a chair and have a seat, but first...take off all your clothes so I can make you feel better. Spread your legs and let me crawl in closer to you...can you feel your huge cock and balls laid between my warm breasts as I softly rub my hands up your stomach and across your chest...look into my eyes, they're begging you to lean forward and let me have a taste of your mouth...I feel your hands under my chin and on my neck as you gently pull me up closer to your mouth...my pussy starts to twitch as your tongue pushes in past my lips...I have to fight the urge to suck on your tongue as you tease me with it, pushing it deep into mouth making me open wider as your tongue caress mine and then right when I'm totally lost in my hunger for you...you pull it back delighting in how I chase after it...hearing my soft whimper only has you smiling to yourself as you push it back in and let me suck hungrily on it...you know I can't resist...you know how much I love sucking and tasting.

I can feel the blood pulsing threw your cock as you push it harder between my breast. The head is swollen and throbbing, calling my mouth to it. You lean back and watch as I take and squeeze my breast tighter together, stroking your cock between them. I watch each time your cock surfaces the top of them, waiting until I see the pre-cum soaking its head...I can feel you watching me as my breath shortens with the first ooze of your juices...leaning down, I lick my candy from the head of your cock...the taste only fuels my desire and hunger to fill my mouth with that huge and thick cock...my mouth waters as I push the head in slowly...it releases more juices for me, driving me to start stroking up and down and with each stroke I take you deeper into my mouth.

My mouth is watering so much you can feel the wetness running down on your balls. I feel you moving to meet each one of my strokes...you know that if you put your hands on the back of my head and softly message and caress me with each stroke, you can gently ease all that huge cock deep into my throat. I know I can trust you...you'll control your own pleasures and desires, resisting the urge to stroke my mouth hard and fast. Once I have you all the way in, you relax and let me have my pleasures as I push against you trying to force you deeper...my tongue presses and strokes against the back of your cock as I give into my every urge to swallow... every muscle in my pussy starts to throb. Each time my throat closes down on that huge cock my fingers expand and contract as my hands knead the tops of your thighs...just like a cat being stroked. I can feel your cock as it starts to pump it's cum up closer to the head...you know I can't stop myself, so you pull my head up, I whine as you take my cock from me, but you know my pussy needs it too...

I gasp as you reach down and touch my swollen clit...a smile spreads across your face as you know only you can ignite my passion this way...my body trembles as you cup my pussy into one hand, pressing the heel against my clit, your fingers find my silky wetness allowing them to slide in with ease. My back arches as my hips thrust forward pressing harder against your hand. I feel your other hand trail softly down my spin and lightly over my ass checks as you take one of my aching nipples between your lips. Your fingers stroking in and out of me as your hand messages my pussy, your tongue flickering across my hard nipple...I feel you reaching in to find my wetness as your fingers pull the juices to my ass, when you have it nice and wet, your fingers press in as you tease me to loosen for you. I'm moaning now and my mouth has started to water again, I take my hand and slide it in behind yours against my pussy...you let me slide my fingers in beside yours...you know what I want, what I need...you raise your head and watch as I bring my fingers up to my lips...I see the fire in your eyes as you watch me tasting my own cum, as I start to suck on my fingers, I can feel your fingers pressing harder against my ass...your other hand messages me harder and faster...the first waves of my orgasm have me panting and moaning as my pussy muscles contract pulling tighter around your fingers. I feel you push your finger into my tight ass sending shock waves of pleasure soaring through my body.

You bring your mouth back to mine as I grab hold of your cock and start to stroke it...you fill my mouth with your tongue as your hands work to push me to another orgasm...I can hear the wetness as your fingers work in and out of my pussy. You know I'm ready for you now...You lean back as I straddle that cock, rubbing it between my wet pussy lips before I put the head of it in...easing myself down as your thickness forces my pussy to spread and let all of your huge cock inside me...you hold my hips, moving with me to force yourself deeper into my pussy until I sigh with the last thrust, feeling your hairs rub against my bare pussy, my clit is twitching, pushing me to grind harder against you...I feel yours hands grab my ass checks pulling me into a slow rhythm as you work that huge cock in and out of my creamy pussy...you feel me reach back with my hand to feel your massiveness pumping and working to fill me...it so wet... my cum has your legs and balls drench...I run my slippery fingers up through my ass and I can't resist rubbing and pressing on my asshole...Your watching me, looking up into my eyes, as I suck the fingers on my other hand...you know me...you know what I want, so you rub your fingers through my wet pussy, feeling yourself stroking me, when your fingers are wet and dripping you bring them to my mouth, teasing me, you rub them across my lips leaving traces of the sweet juices...I grab your hand, holding on to your wrist as I suck all the juices off them...I feel the head of your cock pulsating, ready to fill me with your warm cum...my pussy muscles tighten like a hand gripping that huge cock...your head swells bigger as my pussy ignites into spasms of snatching and pulling at your massiveness...I push your fingers deep into my throat as you thrust harder and faster into my aching pussy...I can feel when that huge cock explodes and fills me with my reward.........I told you, it's been a long day!