Me & Mom, Living as Man & Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
He and mom move to live as a couple.
814 words
4.33
164k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers

John brings in the last boxes of their move and closes the door. He places then down on the floor and sees his mom unpacking things in their room. He sneaks behind her and grabs her hips, wrapping an arm around her torso as he kisses her neck.

"Back home from college son?" she purrs, laughing at his exuberance.

"Just finished moving our things in. We've finally moved to someplace new where we can live as a couple, mom." He replied before turning her head to the side and kissing her deeply.

She shivered in response. Yes he was so much better than his father had ever been. "Do you think you're going to like your new job?"

"I think so. I think I'm going to enjoy sharing the same bedroom with my mother, officially, even more," H said as he laid her on the bed and worked on removing her shirt.

"It is so easy to get things changed when one wants them done," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, I think it's time to celebrate," he finished pulling off her shirt and his lips latched onto her breasts like when he was a baby. This time for a different purpose.

She sucked in a breath, her hands going to his hair as she pulled him in closer.

His hand went to her other breast and he fondled it as he nursed on her nipple.

"That's right John, make mommy proud."

"You got it mom," John replied with one hand on her breast, his mouth on the other while his other hand snuck under her pants and panties, rubbing her clit.

She grinned and moaned as she started to scream.

His mouth went to her other nipple as he began finger-fucking his mother.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," she moaned as she pushed down toward his thrusting fingers.

John then moved down, pulling off her pants and panties. He got his head between her legs as he started licking and sucking on her pussy, "Mmmmm, you taste good Mom!"

"I know, sweet to your lips," she chuckled and then moaned as she leaned against the wall for support.

He ate his mother's pussy harder and harder and probed in her with his tongue.

His tongue slithered in deeper and deeper into his mom.

"Bedroom or floor," she gasped.

"Bedroom, our bedroom," he grinned.

"Then carry me my handsome prince and ravish me," she giggled.

"Yes Mom," He carried his mother to their bed like they were newly-weds. He then stripped himself naked and got in between her legs to mount her. He shoved his long hard dick into his mother's warm, wet pussy.

"Ah, yeah, about time, love," she cooed, wrapping her legs around him.

"Yes Mom, I'm finally where I belong, deep inside your pussy," I moan as I fuck my mother harder and faster. Going deeper and deeper into her womb thrust for thrust.

"Yes, you are my boy and I wouldn't have it any other way." Moans louder as he goes deeper.

"Oh mom, have I told you I wished for this since I was 13?" He asked fucking her deeper and harder by the thrust. Kissing her neck as he pounded her pussy.

"I think so but it's good to hear it again," she murmurs in between whimpers of pleasure.

"If I had tried back then, would you have let me in you?" He inquired, feeling his first orgasm build deep in his loins.

"Hell yes!"

"Ah man, wish I had tried," He said as he fucked his mom harder and deeper feeling pressure build in his loins.

"That's right son, give it to me mom."

John jammed his cock in her deep as he could and released his seed deep into his mothers womb, "Ohhhhh yeah Mom!" He then fucked his cum deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"You are the man!" she urged him on, her hips rocking in time with his energetic thrusts.

"Your man, mom. I love you Mom," he replied pounding her pussy deeper and deeper.

"Yes my man! I'm cumming again," she cried out as her body stiffened and she screamed his name.

"Ooohhhhhh Mommmmmy!" he exclaimed as her squeezing pussy milked the second load of cum from his balls to her womb.

"Good boy," she purred, stroking his sweaty back.

He collapsed on her and played with her sweaty breasts as he kissed her. Their love making made the room seem hot. He grinned "Anything for my mommy."

"How about another girl to play sister to you and daughter to me?"

"Sure. Have one in mind?" he asked.

"Whoever strikes your fancy at college son, I don't care, you choose."

"Your wish is my Command, my dear mother!"

"Good, now let's get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."

"Yes mom," he said as he cuddled next to her naked body.

KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers