Our First Toy DP

Story Info
He fills both holes for the very first time.
1.6k words
4.18
122.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories are based in reality and on real experiences. So let me start by describing my wife, Kelly. At 5'8," she has a very attractive build with great 36C breasts and curves in all of the right places. Her figure is very womanly and attractive, and although she won't be modeling on a runway anytime soon, she looks great in sexy attire. She has medium length dark hair, sometimes tinted auburn or red, and very sexy, full lips. I'm not going to say she'd be a Penthouse Pet next week, but Kelly is a very good looking woman and gets compliments from all my friends.

This is another story about my games with Kelly and our collection of large toys. If you read my previous stories, you'll know that I bought a large dildo and surprised her with it one night during oral sex. She enjoyed it quite a lot, and it became a regular part of our sex life. About six months later, I had purchased a second dildo of similar size. Actually, it's just a hair bigger. It runs about 14" long (although she can't handle more than about 10-12 inches) and a little over 2" thick. But the most noticeable difference between this and the first one is the very thick head. While our other dildo tapers slightly like a normal cock, this new one is actually a little thicker at the head than it is the rest of the length. It makes it a little difficult to get in sometimes, but when Kelly is really turned on she loves the feeling.

Kelly and I watch a fair amount of explicit porn movies. Neither one of us has any patience for plot or dialogue, and we usually fast forward straight to the fucking. Some of our favorite material is double penetration footage. I love seeing a hot woman being serviced by two men at the same time, sandwiched between their cocks in complete bliss. Kelly has never (yet) done this, but she admits to being turned on by the idea, and though she downplays it, she gets very wet during these scenes.

One afternoon when we were both home together, our mood ran towards the frisky side. We started making out pretty heavily in the living room, and it led to more. I started running my hand over her ample breasts through her shirt, making sure my open palm stimulated her sensitive nipples. Sometimes this works and other times not; today I got an immediate response as she gasped and arched her back at me. Kelly can be very direct when she wants to, and she wasted no time shrugging off her shorts and putting one hand between her legs. As I kissed her and played with her tits, she aggressively stroked her clit, occasionally spanking her pussy with the flat of her hand.

She pulled my hand down to cover hers as she rubbed at her swelling button. I love watching her masturbate, and I especially enjoy feeling her do herself with my hand cupping hers. She made sure to slick my fingers down with her silky cunt juices as she stroked and fingered herself, then angled my hand and pushed two of my fingers inside of her. I started to finger fuck her while she rubbed her clit, growing rapidly stiff inside my own shorts. She even dipped two of her own fingers inside her hot gash along with mine and levered them in and out in unison. I was very excited feeling our four fingers stretching her insides.

She pulled away and knelt in front of the couch with her pussy open before me. "Put your cock inside me," she demanded, and I eagerly complied. I felt how turned on she was as I heard the sloppy sound of her cunt accepting my stiff prick. I started with shallow strokes to tease her, but soon was giving her my full length. She was moaning and swearing softly as I fucked her doggystyle on the living room floor. Suddenly she stopped me with her hand and asked me if I wanted to fuck her ass. Of course I was thrilled - contrary to popular belief in the stories, it doesn't happen every day. She told me to get the KY and a warm washcloth, and as I walked away, the clear dildo. This is the new, biggest one I mentioned earlier.

When I returned, she was still on her hands and knees, gently fingering herself. "Put your cock in my ass," she told me. I warmed some lubricant in my hand and smeared it over my cock and over the entrance to her ass. Then I slowly pushed my cock into her rectum. It was slow going at first. We don't do this often, so her asshole is pretty tight. I paused halfway in to let her adjust. Once I got all the way in, she had me sit still for a minute until her anus relaxed. I slid my hand down to her pussy and started rubbing, which helped her get into the spirit and start enjoying the full sensation.

When Kelly indicated she was ready, I started slowly sliding my cock out of her ass, until just the tip remained inside her, than gradually pushed forward until I was once again buried in her hole to the fullest. That's the fastest pace I got to as I proceeded to gently assfuck her - as she often says, "an asshole is not a cunt, and it's not made to be fucked that way." So we take it slowly and gently. However, the intensity is very high at that speed, where I can feel the tightness of her sphincter gripping me as I slowly pull out, and she can feel every inch of my cock spread her when I re-enter. That's when she asked for the big dildo at the same time.

I have eagerly wanted to double penetrate Kelly, both for real and with toys. Our previous experiments had been with a small dildo, the size of a not very well endowed guy, in her ass while I fucked her in the pussy. This time, she was asking for a very large dildo in the cunt while I had 8" of my own hard cock stuffed in her asshole. I was thrilled.

It was extremely difficult getting the dildo inside of her. The angle was awkward, and frankly the thing was too damn big to go in easily. Eventually I lubed it up pretty good and pulled most of the way out of her ass. Then, I aimed the dildo at the opening of her cunt and slowly but firmly pressed it into her. I could see her cunt lips stretching around it and finally swallowing that thick head. Once I had the first two inches inside, it was easier and I kept pushing it in until over half of the 14" toy was buried inside her cunt. Then I turned my attention back to her tight asshole. By this time, I could feel her anal muscles clenching around the tip of my cock still penetrating her. I gradually leaned over her and started driving my cock into her bowels. I can still remember the deep throated groan that she released as my cock sank all the way in. Once again, I held still for a moment to let her adjust to the new sensation.

"I've never felt so full in my life," she said to me in amazement. "You're going to split me in half!" However, she didn't want me to stop, so I slowly started fucking her asshole and gently working the dildo about an inch or two back and forth inside of her. It didn't take long before she came with a ringing scream that I'm sure the neighbors easily heard. She got kind of sensitive at that point and I had to withdraw both myself and the dildo. She told me to wash off with the cloth I'd brought out and to fuck her pussy until I came inside of her. I dove right in and slid my cock into her waiting hole.

Lying on top now, I was able to vary the angle and use the top of my cock to slide along her clit with each downstroke. I was pretty hot by this time myself, so it didn't take long before I was filling her snatch with loads of my come. By that point though, she was aroused again. She knows how much I love eating her cunt, and at some point we had discovered that I don't mind going down on her after I've fucked her (maybe it's because I like her to suck my cock fresh from her pussy and fair is fair after all). Anyway, I slid down to her waist and got a good look at her well fucked hole. It was red from the attention and the lips were definitely hanging a little slack. I could see my come running out of her slit onto the carpeting.

Now I don't exactly suck the come out of her like others I've read. But I think she gets a certain kinky pleasure out of my tongue being inside the same place I just fucked a load into, so I try to make sure she enjoys it. I licked her clit ferociously and reached for the dildo. It was much easier to insert this time, and I started really fucking it in and out of her in time with my tongue lapping of her crotch. Very quickly, she reached another ear shattering orgasm and I tasted a fresh flow of her juices mingling with our combined flavor. She pulled me up for a loving kiss and we both relaxed, fully satisfied.