My Very First Gang-Bang

Story Info
Woman takes on the brother and his friends.
1.4k words
4.19
604.2k
60
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,345 Followers

I know this is one very strange story; it is true, I know it may be hard to believe. You may even think it is made up. (So be it). It is 100% true, and I am sure since I started so young, it has made my outlook on sex very perverted and distorted to say the least. By day I am professional workingwoman, out of the world’s sight, I am a very nasty lady. Also keep in mind that I did not write this as it happen. I wrote it years later (many years later) I have to admit that I may have flowered it. I do look back on it with a lot of pleasant memories. I hope I did not leave anything out.

I am told confession is good for the soul, OK, here it is.... This confession is about the time that I had my first Gang-Bang, if it was a rape or not I just do not know. I do not think so; it cannot be considered a rape as I see it, because how can you boy or boys in this case rape the willing girl?

Bill (my brother) and I had been having sex for almost two years, I had just had a birthday a month before. Bill and I were very heavy into making each other climax. We would spend all of our free time pursuing that goal. We lived in Tustin Calif. we would always meet and walk home together after school. We had found an old abandoned house right on the edge of an avocado grove; it had a mattress on the floor of the living room. Since the first week of school, we made it a point to stop there every day and we would have sex. It was safe, it was out of the way, and we thought no one knew about it. Boy were we wrong it was fall, and still nice out.

The way my dad was I was raised to wear only dresses and skirts (no pants or short were ever allowed) So by choice, I was one of the few girls that wore dresses to school and some times I wore skirts. On that day we went into the old house and undressed, I would always lay down and Bill always proceeded to finger me, he knew how much I loved that, I am just like my mother, I am very loud when I experience sexual pleasure. And very vocal, the more I was vocal the more Bill likes it. Bill brought me to a couple climaxes that afternoon before he put his thing in me. I laid on my back as I normally did and Bill was between my legs going to town, I was going nuts as I usually did, and Bill was working it fast. I recall starting to climax, and as I started to scream it out that I was coming, I heard some voice's, I opened my eyes and saw four older boy's standing there watching us. The biggest boy said something to my brother.

I was too scared and I do not recall exactly what he said, but I think it was something like we're next little boy. I was afraid for a couple reasons. First; up till then I only had sex with Bill, and second I was afraid Bill my get hurt trying to protect me. Needless to say I did not climax at that moment, even though I had been so close, but it was too late for Bill he shot his sperm in me just as the big boy spoke. Bill was startled just like I was. I said to him, it's OK, I want to fuck them. I really didn't, but I thought it was the best way to avoid Bill or my self from getting hurt. Bill looked at me real funny, and got up, the biggest boy dropped his pants, and dropped his underwear.

I saw his big dick, and I it was much bigger than Bill's, I was sure it would hurt me. He knelt down between my legs and pointed his dick at my hole that was oozing with Bill's cum. It slid right in with no pain at all. Bill said, "don't hurt her" I remember that and one of the other boys said something like "we won't, we just want to fuck her." Hearing him say that and with the biggest boy fucking me, I suddenly wanted all four of them. I heard the biggest boy ask me how I like it? I don't know how many times he asked me, I could not tell him, I could not catch my breath to tell him that I loved it, he started talking real nasty, he called me a good fuck, a good slut, a nasty whore. He said he would split me in two when he fucked my asshole.

The nasty talk along with his dick, I could not say a word, hell I could hardly breath. I wrapped my legs and arms around him held him close as I climaxed, I remember screaming out that I was cumming, and I was telling him not to stop, to keep it in me, I told him I wanted his cum. I relay got nasty myself. He asked me if I would like it in my ass, (Bill and I started doing it my butt, it was several days before we discovered the vagina. I loved it there as much as in my little pussy. He pulled up and away, I felt his dick come out, and then he lifted my legs on to his arms. (Bill and I always did it doggie style when we did my butt) so I was not aware he could put it in me while I was on my back. I felt the head of his dick at my butt hole, and he pushed in, he did it too fast, and I cried out. It always hurt to put it in to fast. Bill went to grab him and pull him off of me when two of the boys grabbed him.

After the initial pain wore off (and it wore off fast) I started to enjoy it I looked at Bill struggling with the boys, and I decided to let him know that I liked it, so I cried out to the boy to fuck me, to fuck me harder. I remember he asked me if I liked being fucked in the asshole.. Again I could not answer him; I could hardly catch my breath. He had a big cock; it was bigger than Bill's and longer too.

I slipped my legs from his arms, and wrapped them around his back again just the way I did Bill all the time. I started fucking him back, it was great, I recall glancing at Bill, and the boy's had let him go, they were standing there jacking off, including Bill.

I felt the boy fucking me shoot his sperm in my ass, and I could feel his big cock, swelling and contracting as it shot forth his cum. He pulled his dick out of my ass, and I unlocked my legs. He asked me if I was ready for some more. I just nodded my head yes, he told one of them to get over there and to fuck my brains out. The second boy's was not as long as the first, but it fit perfect. The boy that just finished fucking me told the other boy to kneel next to my head, and he told him that I would suck his dick. He knelt next to me; I strained to get it in my mouth.

I glanced at Bill; he was stroking away at his dick. The first boy told him he was sorry for barging in, but he thought that his girlfriend needed more dick.. I took my mouth from the third boy's dick when I heard that, and I recall telling him. I do, I do, I need all of you, I can't get enough.

One by one, I fucked then all twice (including my brother) it seemed like if one boy would do my pussy, the next one would do my butt, then the next, my pussy. When we were all finished, the biggest boy asked me if I really liked it, or not. I told him I loved it, and I wanted to do it after school again tomorrow. We all got dressed and Bill and I left for home. All the way home he kept asking me if I was sure I like it with all those boy's. Every time he asked I told him yes.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,345 Followers